Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by redfella View Post
    Yes, I even made a function to calculate the amount of healing it will do. I'm gonna update all strings once more before launch.
    Thank you!

Hey there Red! Love all your Auras but ever since moving to the new strings I keep getting a Green box whenever I log in and have to reload ui just to get it functional again. Is anyone else experiencing this/has a workaround? It only just began with the new update right before release.

Have you tried reimporting?
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Have you tried reimporting?
    Same thing is happening to me. Reloadui or relogging isn't fixing the problem neither is reimporting

*EDIT* After getting so many lua errors to where i couldn't play I went through all my addons one by one to see what was causing me to have the opening and closing sound constantly, turns out it was Exorsus raid tools. After disabling this the Weak aura now works fine. Seems something changed and is causing a lot of conflict with mods and ExRT
    Last edited by Xirik003; 2016-09-04 at 05:37 AM.

Edit: Yup, it was Exorsus Raid Tools.
    Last edited by redfella; 2016-09-05 at 05:20 PM.
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Red, one small request. Can you either take DRW out of the default rotation or move it to another WA? I can't imagine any raiding death knight who wants to use that ability as soon as it's off CD when you consider our lack of major defensive abilities.

I can't imagine any raiding Death Knight that uses DRW as a mitigation CD instead of a Bone Shield stacks builder.

It's not used as a DPS CD in my string, it's recommended if it's available and you are lacking almost all of the Bone Shield stacks. This saves runes for HS, and means you generate more RP, which means you have more self-healing and damage available.

That said, if you want to, hit ALT-SHIFT-R and offensive cd abilities are no longer suggested.
    Last edited by redfella; 2016-09-12 at 08:11 AM.

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

I can't imagine any raiding Death Knight that uses DRW as a mitigation CD instead of a Bone Shield stacks builder.

It's not used as a DPS CD in my string, it's recommended if it's available and you are lacking almost all of the Bone Shield stacks. This saves runes for HS, and means you generate more RP, which means you have more self-healing and damage available.
    Sensing a little hostility, no need to be defensive, i was just trying to plan for the future. Your WA & myself have a wonderful life ahead of us, white picket fence all that.

All i wanted to do was manage my CDs independently of the basic rotation.

That said, if you want to, hit ALT-SHIFT-R and offensive cd abilities are no longer suggested.
    Thank you friend!

Your comment about proper use of DRW was just plain wrong, didn't mean to sound hostile, just tried to show how your generalizaton sounded like.

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Your comment about proper use of DRW was just plain wrong, didn't mean to sound hostile, just tried to show how your generalizaton sounded like.
    I respect your opinion, i just anticipated an encounter in the near future where i wish i hadn't used DRW right off the bat (like Mythic Iron Maidens for example). Lots of things aren't optimal on paper but are required for specific encounters, and i'd prefer to use my own judgement.

You are correct, and I don't even run with the offensive/defensive CD suggestions enabled myself to be honest (ALT-SHIFT-E & ALT-SHIFT-R). The whole rotation helper itself isn't optimal in a lot of situations, it does one thing and it does that one thing well, but it can't think for you.

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Deleted
    Hey Redfella thank you again for your work! Can you give us BDKs an ETA on the 2.0?

Thanks in advance!

Probably on sunday

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Hey Red, is there any way to separate each Ability and let it show in a separate Icon?
    i just tried to separate an abillity because i love the way the rotation helper predicts the abillities, but i dont want to waste my gametime just looking at the square and hit the occuring abillities....I would like to seperate a few abilities and just show them when the triggers match in different boxes.
    I tried with for example blood boil but all i could manage to get out was a green box that showed Blood boil from time to time and not at the same time as in the rotation helper.
    I would appreciate a tip how to accomplish taht with your helper.
    Cheers

Anyone here using OPs Auras?
    When importing I just get an Error "Error decompressing: Cannot decode map"

edit: nvm, I´m stupid

@redfella I've been using your blood dk rotation weak aura and love it but why does it never recommend using consumption? I tried your new alpha version but it doesn't seem to recommend it either.

I used your DH WAs and it uses the artifact ability so not sure why the blood dk version doesn't. Otherwise no complaints, great weak auras!

Quote Originally Posted by Patryn View Post
    @redfella I've been using your blood dk rotation weak aura and love it but why does it never recommend using consumption? I tried your new alpha version but it doesn't seem to recommend it either.

I used your DH WAs and it uses the artifact ability so not sure why the blood dk version doesn't. Otherwise no complaints, great weak auras!
    You probably have defensive cooldowns disabled, Try hitting alt-shift-e and alt-shift-r to toggle defensives and offensives.

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

You probably have defensive cooldowns disabled, Try hitting alt-shift-e and alt-shift-r to toggle defensives and offensives.
    Yeah weird I've tried reimporting and tried toggling the cooldowns off and on and still doesn't seem to work. I tested by doing the recommended rotation on a tank training dummy until I died and it never recommended consumption. Every other ability gets recommended (Vampric Blood, Dancing Rune Weapon, etc).

English client? LibArtifactData installed?

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

English client? LibArtifactData installed?
    Nevermind, just reimported the new alpha version and it is now showing consumption when I'm low on life. Not sure if its better to use it on CD vs use it when you need the life for DPS purposes.
    Last edited by Patryn; 2016-09-23 at 07:03 PM.