Is it just me, or is this starting to really feel less and less like the WoW I love?

I understand that things change and evolve or they die. But with all the changes that have been going on with WoW, both visually and in game play, I was checking out beta videos the other day thinking "Man, this just doesn't feel like my WoW anymore.". Between the legendary style artifact weapons that will unfortunatly become rendered worthless in the following xpac, to the leveling ease, to the talent point type system on said artifact weapon, to even the visuals. So much has changed, heck, the game doesn't even feel like a MMO anymore since no one talks to each other unless they absolutely have to, which is just wrong since it's an MMO and THIS MMO used to have an amazing community ingame. Sure it still has a good community out of game on forums and whatnot, but it seems to be causing more lackluster feelings in game by not having that anymore....atleast to me anyway. Am I the only one sadly starting to really feel strongly this way? I've been playing since Vanilla and I have enjoyed this game for a very long time. But it just seems like it is really starting to not be the game I enjoyed playing anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    People grow out of things and that is just life. Sad to hear that WoW isn't appealing to you anymore.

See ya, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaztok View Post
    People grow out of things and that is just life. Sad to hear that WoW isn't appealing to you anymore.

See ya, bud.
    Just saying, people can not like changes that occur to something they love too. Typically that's why divorces occur. :P

Just use the pro-Legacy starter kit and begin posting in the Nost megathread. You'll quickly find there are many people who agree with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well for the community troubles you are having, try moving to an RP realm. Even if you don't RP (yet) the community on these servers tends to be much stronger.

They are giving everyone Ashbringer and you still had any hope after WoD? Legacy servers are coming they are just not going to kill Legion hype.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately there isn't anything to really discuss here.

Stuff like this, along the lines of "the game doesn't feel good to me any more" or "I don't think this is the game I knew" are just too subjective to talk about. That kind of emotional, nebulous discussion is more suited to a blog where you can post your opinion in any way you want, not a discussion forum.