Mythic Mannoroth - Trinkets and Talents

Hello fellow warriors!

So after a little break Im up for progression on Manno. I would be thankful for any tips and tricks
    on this encounter as dos warrior. I'm thinking about going fury on this one since I'm the only
    dps warrior in the raid team. What trinkets should I use? I have: Empty Drinking Horn HC,
    World Breakers HC, Uneeding Hunger HC, Discrordant Chorus Mythic and the Gronnots BoA
    trinket (or whatever it's called). As fury I was thinking about going DR, BS and/or AM, Siegebreaker.
    All suggestions and insights would be really thankful.

Best regards
    Gottalot

You'll want to use class trinket and drinking horn. Bladestorm and AM.

I use stormbolt. Our strat has me running out to soak the fear, stormbolt is up for every one and I use it to not lose stacks of my class trinket. This is very minor, and dragon roar works good too.

And yes, go Fury, save reck and zerker rage for the adds.

One more thing. Depending on when you push phases, you can be short having bladestorm up by ~20 seconds, just tell the raid you need help with imps.

Tip for soaking fears, don't run out, wait until it's about to explode, leap out, and charge as soon as it explodes, that way you'll lose about a second worth of uptime.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Tip for soaking fears, don't run out, wait until it's about to explode, leap out, and charge as soon as it explodes, that way you'll lose about a second worth of uptime.
    This is a very good tip, it also means you don't lose your ClassTrinket stacks.

With EDH+Class and AngerManagement it should be possible to have Reck+Bladestorm for every single Impwave.

If your Tanks let themselves be pushed into the Pillar in the Last Phase rather than across the Platform, be sure to give them a Vigilance just before the Glaive Kombo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebbl89 View Post
    With EDH+Class and AngerManagement it should be possible to have Reck+Bladestorm for every single Impwave.
    AM is enough to get you your reck/storm up if you want to use another trinket like the heirloom or gorefiend trinket.
    I use gorefiend/heirloom and the only time i dont have both up (Reck/Bladestorm) for imps are when we get the double spawn within 20 seconds of each other and the class trinket isn't going to help you there.
    Last edited by Gowther; 2016-05-26 at 02:26 AM.

i've always used EDH+UH for that fight. It's not uncommon to have 20 stacks of UH when the imps spawns which makes it much faster to bring them down especially in the later phases when people tend to be out of cds.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    i've always used EDH+UH for that fight. It's not uncommon to have 20 stacks of UH when the imps spawns which makes it much faster to bring them down especially in the later phases when people tend to be out of cds.
    ...and it is completely possible to never have any stacks on UH. Class trinket + EDH is most consistant damage. UH is for rankings.

I wouldn't say class trinket is more consistent honestly. Typically the way my guild runs it is by having a warrior and/or lock starting on the opposite side of the room and avoid ring cd from everyone at start of the fight before moving in. That way warrior and/or lock have ring for imps on a seperate cooldown which is where most of your damage will be coming from. Doing it this way gives you pretty much garanteed 20 stacks for 1rst imp wave on UH + ring and even just having that +1000 crit (and not proccing at proper times) for following waves on bladestorm will even out or beat the haste you will be getting from class trinket on single target portions of the fight. I usually run DR, bladestorm, AM with UH and EDH.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathstrokes View Post
    I wouldn't say class trinket is more consistent honestly. Typically the way my guild runs it is by having a warrior and/or lock starting on the opposite side of the room and avoid ring cd from everyone at start of the fight before moving in. That way warrior and/or lock have ring for imps on a seperate cooldown which is where most of your damage will be coming from. Doing it this way gives you pretty much garanteed 20 stacks for 1rst imp wave on UH + ring and even just having that +1000 crit (and not proccing at proper times) for following waves on bladestorm will even out or beat the haste you will be getting from class trinket on single target portions of the fight. I usually run DR, bladestorm, AM with UH and EDH.
    The crit is useless for that comparison, you should be reckstorming. You cant garantee 20 stacks for first wave without doing any damage until imps are about to come out then hope you stack it quickly.

Class trinket is better than UH for anything but rolling the ranking dice on Mannoroth.

How is crit useless? usually people are sitting at arround 35% crit buffed without trinket at that ilvl and recklessness gives you 30% crit chance and 10% crit damage. how is equiping the trinket and getting an additional ~10% crit from it useless... And for UH, yes it is pretty much garanteed. The time it takes for manny to spawn + team pop ring + you to mount run over as quick as possible once ring is popped = ~25 secs into fight and the buff lasts 20 secs (10 secs to stack up and 10 secs at 20 stacks). Imps spawn at 45 secs so just delay an additional couple secs and you get multiple off cd rings for aoe imps + garanteed 20 stacks on 1rst spawn... I mean yes the class trinket is also good, I just think UH is better.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you just look at logs, majority of people cheesing are not attacking the boss so that the have demonbane and UH stacked for imps, and the guy that did, had no stacks when he reckstormed. The trinket really isn't that great for fury at all, especially not even worth mentioning in a thread about progression on Manny, regardless of it being a month old.