Poll: Do you enjoy life?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    It's so-so. No futas/10

Deleted
    Not entirely. I have a net worth of around $90m and since I've become wealthy I'm probably the saddest I've ever been.

I'm in talks with some big companies to donate everything to them to do a specific thing with, so we'll see how that goes.

As dumb as it sounds, I actually miss the normal stresses in life.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Well you are the one that put forward the notion of life being shitty due to one's own actions. For many people, most even... Life is shitty because it started shitty.
    For junkies, criminals and clinically depressed people yes, for a person with a somewhat normal life, but's not feeling to great about how things are going, no. Who do you think it's most of?
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Who do you think it's most of?
    The billions of people who suffer shitty lives for no other reason than they were born in the wrong place, to the wrong family, etc.

Yes. The circumstances for an individual may vary from amazing to terrible, but life in general is great.

There are times when it's hard, but hating on life in general is a waste of time. You should always fight for more, and find a way to make your life better.
    For those of you who'd prefer "not existing", if you really meant that, you'd already be dead. Grow up and move on.
    Last edited by Archon14; 2016-05-23 at 10:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just gotta reroll as a Buddhist and hope RNGesus gives you a better life next time mang.
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    5/10, the graphics are great but the gameplay is really imbalanced. Pay 2 win is literally everywhere.
    You guys are funny, and Powerrogue is right about that.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Reality is on average pretty awesome.
    It's about finding the joy in jumping in the puddles when it happens to pour.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Genuinely. All tho i am always in a state of being-to-dead, where i can only be in the Dasein, limited to the ability and appearences i've then. The cruelty of this whole phenomena, bothers me deeply, it makes life ironic, but also playfull, it gives something to life, but a shit ton of ristrictions. So it's okey being alive, but the fact i am doing this towards dead, to then really Be, is just badly constructed, imo.

Yep, life ranges from wondrous to awful but to exist and know you exist is an amazing thing. (As long as your lucky enough to be born in a western nation anyway)

The billions of people who suffer shitty lives for no other reason than they were born in the wrong place, to the wrong family, etc.
    Not in the free world. And I also don't think that billions of people in the rest of the world are considering suicide or would be happy to die.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Not in the free world. And I also don't think that billions of people in the rest of the world are considering suicide or would be happy to die.
    Neither do I? Where have I ever said that?

I have merely been responding to your original statement of bad things in life being a person's own fault.

Deleted
    I enjoy my personal life, but in general im sad what we have become, just puppets to people whos motivation is greed that will stay out of everyones sight yet those are the ones who dictate how things are going to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Of course I enjoy being alive. And no, I don't give a fuck is animals and plants suffer for it. Humanity is the dominant species on this planet. Using this worlds resources in any way we see fit is a benefit of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer the Fallen View Post
    Not entirely. I have a net worth of around $90m and since I've become wealthy I'm probably the saddest I've ever been.

I'm in talks with some big companies to donate everything to them to do a specific thing with, so we'll see how that goes.

As dumb as it sounds, I actually miss the normal stresses in life.
    I'd rather cry in a Ferrari than in my European hatchback. If you're not happy and have that amount behind you, quit the game man. You've pretty much beaten all the bosses. Just go do something fun and outrageous.

On topic: Yes I'm very happy. I have my friends, I have my hobbies; Got gains in my arms I've noticed (measured) recently, my 5k time is down to sub 18 minutes, Overwatch is out tonight, GTX 1080 soon, BF1 later this year, earning about average for my age in my country and I'm going to Boulder, CO for the first time in 2 weeks
    Last edited by willtron; 2016-05-23 at 11:17 AM.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    No.

It is all pay 2 win with fucking entitled little brats that roam around in their sport cars that daddy got them acting all tuff.
    World is a shit place the sooner we end it the better.
    Extremely small minded thing to say.

Deleted
    Life has its ups and downs but in general I enjoy life I guess.

When asked how I'm doing I often just joke around. I don't really let anyone know when I'm feeling a bit down.

Example:

How are you doing ?

Oh, well not that great at the moment.

Why is that, whats up?

Well my belt is either too tight or too lose since I gained some weight, life really sucks.

Either people laugh or they think I'm stupid. But scientist think stupid people are generally happier in life then smart people so it might not be that bad.

But even when your life is not that great, remember, alcohol can make anything worthwhile(don't overdo it though.)

Update:

I'm still kind of shocked that 30% just doesn't like their own life.
    Last edited by mmocc29434e79e; 2016-05-23 at 11:52 AM.

Neither do I? Where have I ever said that?

I have merely been responding to your original statement of bad things in life being a person's own fault.
    And you continue to interpret that I blame everyone's misery in the world on themselves, when I in my original statement made it clear that I'm not talking about people in underdeveloped countries that aren't are suffering from poverty and oppression from dictators or religious leaders, and that I've later made it clear that I also don't mean people with huge problems like depression, jail, addictions etc. I meant your average person in a typical western country, ok?
    Mother pus bucket!

weed makes you content with life. But yeah, there are bad days but in the whole life is good (just like preparation H)
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Most plants are almost perfect (to live they need 4 elements only - ground, water, sun and air)
    As a Biologist I really want to write a paragraph telling you how wrong you are about this but I'll give you points because you were close enough and I hate plants and talking about plants

Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50Ghz, OC'd to 4.0Ghz | 8GB Corsair DDR3-1066 RAM | Gigabyte Z97-HD3
    NVIDIA GeForce 680GTX 2048MB VRAM | Corsair 750TX 750W PSU | Phantecks Dual fan PH-TC14PE

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post

But scientist think stupid people are generally happier in life then smart people so it might not be that bad.
    when i was young, high school days, i lived a very straight edge life. I didnt drink, i didnt smoke weed, didnt stay out late, and i thought women wanted to be respected and cherished. I was Hank Hill

Then one day when i was 19 i got a job in construction, big job sites, built an airport and a NFL stadium over 4 years. I met so many successful people that drank, did drugs, stayed out late, and treated women like garbage but banged out solid 8-10s.

Imagine how pissed off i was. what im getting at is i was ignorant to what life was when i was young, i was happy because i truly felt i was as good as i could be.

Ignorance is bliss. Then i took the blue pill and busted out of the matrix.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...