Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Tennisace, I go to this restaurant all the time but it's in the projects so I'd get a few drinks and duck out leaving him to his fate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    You are welcome in Denmark any time. I have a guest room and the black belt in BBQ
    Likewise, just a short pm whenever you´re in vienna, we´ll have a tour to remember, no not really, we probably won´t remember anything. ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    @Jaylock - we talk about this battiboy all the time in skype. MMO-C.com + JAYLOCK = Aids

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Likewise, just a short pm whenever you´re in vienna, we´ll have a tour to remember, no not really, we probably won´t remember anything. ^^
    Wow you´re in Vienna. Have only been skiing in Austria (Wagrain), but would love to see Vienna in the summer and listen to some classical concerts. Should be some amazing Mozart in that neck of the woods. Definently on me and the misses to-do list

I live close to Jelling and Billund, so all the old viking stuff and lego land lol. Awesome fishing

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    Wow you´re in Vienna. Have only been skiing in Austria (Wagrain), but would love to see Vienna in the summer and listen to some classical concerts. Should be some amazing Mozart in that neck of the woods. Definently on me and the misses to-do list

I live close to Jelling and Billund, so all the old viking stuff and lego land lol. Awesome fishing
    I wasn´t fishing in years.

You missed the free Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra concert just last week, i don´t know if they recorded the broadcast, if you´re interested i look it up and pm you a link.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I wasn´t fishing in years.

You missed the free Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra concert just last week, i don´t know if they recorded the broadcast, if you´re interested i look it up and pm you a link.
    OK, now i hate you again

A broadcast would be cool, just got a new insane soundsystem

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Everyone except Tennisace.
    You sure?

The people on my friends list......most of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    No one, they'd all expect me to buy.
    We're having pizza tonight, you bring it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    @Jaylock - we talk about this battiboy all the time in skype. MMO-C.com + JAYLOCK = Aids
    I'm flattered that you talk with your friends about me in Skype haha .

I'd be happy to have a drink / have a bbq with anyone on these forums! I'm actually a really nice / fun guy, you just see my forum persona and not the irl me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Lol. Where you from bro?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock
    you just see my forum persona and not the irl me
    No, we see the real you -- the way you choose to present yourself when things can't come back on you. If you think irl you is different, that's the real mask.

I'll have a drink or bbq with just about anybody though. It is cliche, but even a broken clock is right twice a day and I tend to compartmentalize my interactions with people. At one time, even Hitler might have been an interesting guy to have a beer with ... just don't let him get started on politics.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Deleted
    Anyone which brings a tabletop copy of Eclipse.

No BBQ since I've now decided to go Vegan. I can share springwater and delicious gerkins from my garden tho.

@Endus @Daetur @JesterJoe @GennGreymane @pauladeen I am missing a few.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    definitely tennisace.
    Aww thanks. I know a lot of really awesome places to eat over here actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    @Endus @Daetur @JesterJoe @GennGreymane @pauladeen I am missing a few.
    I can grill a mean steak, and love some good beer! LETS GO!