Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    The problems in malmö is caused by wishful thinking on part of the politicians rather than taking a pragmatic stance to the issues and this is the result of years and years of mismanagement.

- - - Updated - - -

Which has nothing to do with this.
    It is highlighting a root of the problems in Malmo but i know it is just so much easier to point see rosengard immigrant ghetto and blah blah blah remove the immigrants and problem solved in Malmo and elsewhere .

The main reason shit is going on is due to the social fabric being destroyed in Sweden. Schools are right now the only school system in the world where profits are allowed and the result, total disaster gone from top ranked schools when i grew up to the disaster we have today

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    It is highlighting a root of the problems in Malmo but i know it is just so much easier to point see rosengard immigrant ghetto and blah blah blah remove the immigrants and problem solved in Malmo and elsewhere .
    ...? Are you even reading what I'm posting?

Deleted
    Alot of people voting left because of welfare is my guess. Second one is socialdemocrats being beyond horrible at running the city, no surprise there.

They've had 20 years to sort shit out and yet they can't, instead bleeding other cities. Just let it crash make it the prime example of what will come if you don't sort out your finances

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexton View Post
    Alot of people voting left because of welfare is my guess. Second one is socialdemocrats being beyond horrible at running the city, no surprise there.

They've had 20 years to sort shit out and yet they can't, instead bleeding other cities. Just let it crash make it the prime example of what will come if you don't sort out your finances
    No, what should happen is that the state steps in, takes control over it instead and fixes shit and throws the politicians who have mismanaged the city out of their parties.

Sounds likes the UN Projection for Sweden is starting to Occur

peisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

According to UN projections, Sweden will be a much poorer country by 2030, much worse than what anyone in the Swedish government indicates.

The UN report HDI (Human Development Index) predicts a significant decrease in Swedish prosperity, unlike their Nordic neighbors, who will retain their top positions and even strengthen them globally in the long run.

In 2010 Sweden had the 15th place in the HDI rankings but according to UN forecasts, Sweden will be #25 in 2015, and in 2030 on the 45th place.

Sweden is one of few countries with such a sharp deterioration from what it had in 2010.

Finland demonstrates one of the world's best school systems, while the Swedish school have lost competitiveness.

Fewer ends up on welfare dependency in their Nordic neighboring countries while Sweden continues to have a greater amount of family households forced to live on welfare, which are a couple factors causing the dropped global competitiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Eh?
    The vast majority of Housing in Malmö is owned by the city of Malmö...
    The main reason shit is going on is due to the social fabric being destroyed in Sweden.
    You do get that introducing immigrants will tear on the social fabric ? Like by definition?

Schools are right now the only school system in the world where profits are allowed and the result, total disaster gone from top ranked schools when i grew up to the disaster we have today
    Yeah no.
    First of, its only a minority of the schools that are run for profit, but 'freeschools' are on average better than the county schools, and most fucking importantly, the decline is largely related to, the decreasing proffesionalisation of the teachers, moving schools from a state issue to a county issue, and then adding more people who need more help and with lesser education to the system (I'm talking about immigrants).
    Those are the three relevant problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read the thread title as "Sweden's clit, Malmo going on its knees." It does seem to be Sweden's most sensitive area lately.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    No, what should happen is that the state steps in, takes control over it instead and fixes shit and throws the politicians who have mismanaged the city out of their parties.
    The state can't even manage to secure certain areas in the capital because "reasons". They are not pragmatic and only lets their utopian ideology dictate what they do instead of getting rid of kid gloves and dig in.

They wouldnt dare touch their own politicians because of the blowback that might happen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Is the current problem related to mismanagement of the 2008 crisis and the stubbornness of not stopping previous plans of the growth of the city? Correct me if I'm wrong

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    Is the current problem related to mismanagement of the 2008 crisis and the stubbornness of not stopping previous plans of the growth of the city? Correct me if I'm wrong
    It's been mismanaged for like 20 years...

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Sounds likes the UN Projection for Sweden is starting to Occur

peisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

[I]According to UN projections, Sweden will be a much poorer country by 2030, much worse than what anyone in the Swedish government indicates.

The UN report HDI (Human Development Index) predicts a significant decrease in Swedish prosperity, unlike their Nordic neighbors, who will retain their top positions and even strengthen them globally in the long run.

In 2010 Sweden had the 15th place in the HDI rankings but according to UN forecasts, Sweden will be #25 in 2015, and in 2030 on the 45th place.
    Interesting prediction, especially considering that most of us live in 2016 at the moment.

And in 2014 Sweden had slipped from 15th place to shared 14th place(!), http://hdr.undp.org/sites/default/fi...ical_annex.pdf

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    No, Malmös problems have zero to do with the 2008 crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Because for some reason this forum really, really likes to use Sweden for an anti-immigration agenda. Not sure why. Even non-issues and common political problems like whether or not one should make a 1% budget cut are turned into a "Immigrants ruin everything" thing. It's very strange.
    It's not so much refugees when it comes to Sweden as it is more the post child of everything wrong with unidirectional leftist thinking. Mind you the other direction is just as bad, but we don't have as many negative leftist examples. This topic has been a dud though, considering the supposed history of the place. Even if immigration was a huge negative impact on the place, a healthy environment should have been able to handle at least that much (or for longer). So.. click bait with shitty translated OP. Who is going to press the report button and call in the mods? :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    It's not so much refugees when it comes to Sweden as it is more the post child of everything wrong with unidirectional leftist thinking. Mind you the other direction is just as bad, but we don't have as many negative leftist examples. This topic has been a dud though, considering the supposed history of the place. Even if immigration was a huge negative impact on the place, a healthy environment should have been able to handle at least that much (or for longer). So.. click bait with shitty translated OP. Who is going to press the report button and call in the mods? :P
    I provided my own translation of it.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post40479063

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Sounds like Detroit USA
    Some similarities, such as mismanaged inner city, and more affluent suburbs - and heavy industries that are no more. But Detroit leads in terms of former mayors in prison.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Even if immigration was a huge negative impact on the place, a healthy environment should have been able to handle at least that much (or for longer).
    Malmö is quite special - the population in 2015:

102 047 Foreign born (31%)
    37 193 born in Sweden with 2 foreign born parents (11%)
    27 368 born in Sweden with 1 foreign born parent (8%)
    155 966 born in Sweden with 2 parents born in Sweden (48%)

http://www.statistikdatabasen.scb.se...2-6104cdad49ec

15+ Year Old Account
    It's been mismanaged so fucking much over the years by incompetent politicians who engage in wishful thinking rather than taking pragmatic stances on issues.
    Sosse kommun. Go figure.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Sosse kommun. Go figure.
    There's ones with a massive surplus too... It's those specific politicians local to malmö. <.<

15+ Year Old Account
    There's ones with a massive surplus too... It's those specific politicians local to malmö. <.<
    Yea I know, Malmö got some really hardline left leaning social democrats and that muppet in charge rofl, been a while since he made some retarded remark about Israel that was so over the top that it wasnt even worth to be seen as legitimate criticism.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Once again, non-Swedes flood topics like these with anti-immigrant stuff when it isn't related to the problem in any way shape or form. Some of you come across as so damned desperate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    Once again, non-Swedes flood topics like these with anti-immigrant stuff when it isn't related to the problem in any way shape or form. Some of you come across as so damned desperate.
    Half of the population of Malmö are immigrants and you say it has nothing to do with it​?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.