Poll: ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Not really. Haven't been playing for almost a year, not much to be tired of.

Whenever I do get tired of it, I just walk away, until I feel like playing it again. It's like with women, really, isn't it? The key to a healthy and long lasting relationship. When you get tired of your woman, you walk away and leave her be for a while, do stuff with other girls and all that, and then when after a while you finally feel like coming back, everything's reinvigorated.

Take breaks people, it works!
    I don't want to know what your wife thinks of that.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    No, I'm not talking about the content drought i'm talking about the game in general. The game is really in need of something majorly innovative.
    Nope. Not at all. Wish we didn't have a drought but I still love the game.

And I've got absolutely zero desire to play Overwatch. It doesn't interest me in the slightest. Lol.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Nope not currently but if I do get tired I just unsub and come back when I'm ready. I've done this a lot in the last and it works out well except for the fact I'm usually behind a tier when taking a break so it's annoying to try and get back into raiding. I do have a dedicated guild going into legion though so I'll probably stay around for the entirety of the expac unless they disband.

Deleted
    I am tired of jaina topics, sylvanas topic etc. because I know who opened these threads.

I was, which is why I took a 3 year break (left in first week of MoP, returned at end of WoD). In Cata I was raiding on six toons, main tank on three and pugging three more each week. I burnt out. At some point you realize you're doing the same stuff over and over and the bigger numbers on your gear don't really make it different. I was spending all my free time in game, and missing the outdoor adventures I used to enjoy in real life. That was what broke me away: wanting to get back to having my adventures in real life.

So I took a break! Spent three years traveling and having adventures, mostly trail running. Saw so many beautiful parts of this country as well as some abroad. Rarely thought about WoW during that time, but just occasionally grew nostalgic thinking about my favorite characters and guild mates.

I bought a new computer in December and decided to download the game. I figured I'd log in for a bit, maybe do a couple of quests for old times sake, say hi to everyone, and that would be it. I've ended up sticking around, but with a much lighter approach to everything. I tank mythic dungeons for the guild, but haven't committed to a raid schedule. I've leveled 4 of my old characters to 100, but I'm holding the line there. And I'm still seeking balance with real life adventures. Ran a 100 mile race in Patagonia in April, and just bought a Tenkara fly rod so I can go on some fast-packing/fly-fishing adventures this summer.

Life is what you make of it, and WoW is just one of many ways to have fun.

- - - Updated - - -

On a related note, this is the second post you've made that suggests you are ready for a break. You posted the other day asking whether WoW was unhealthy, right? I replied at sitting at a desk for so long is inherently unhealthy, regardless of whether you're playing games or facebooking.

If you're having all these thoughts, you probably should take a break. Go ahead! There's a whole big world out there not named Azeroth, and maybe you should go questing in it. You can always come back, and you'll probably enjoy the game more after you've been away for a bit.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Game is fine. Breaks are good. The two things are not mutually incompatible.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Nope, just tired of the jaded-as-fuck people that can't let the game go, never mind accepting that others aren't as jaded as them...
    Been playing daily without lapse in sub since I started 8 years ago, not tired of the game in any way. legion beta has me hyped for the upcoming expansion as well.

No matter how innovative they get, WoW will always be what it is. Legion makes some pretty rad changes, but it will still be the game it is right now. It shouldn't be catered for people that in the end, don't want WoW. That includes people stuck in the past.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-05-24 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Very much, thats why I only occasionaly log in to do some questing on old characters and chat with friends and guildies. Most of the time I'm playing other games.
    i havent played any other games since i started playing wow

Yes, I was tired a couple of years ago. I'd like to see them make some another game in the Warcraft world. It's still one of the best out there, It's just Wow I only is stale imo.