NRA convention this past weekend. Over 70,00 people attended.

The bloodshed that was wrought. It was blood in the streets.

Actually it was fun, and not one incident happened over the weekend. Met a lot of great American patriots. Had one protester that was there to protest the convention. Radio was making a joke about it.

Fuck anti-gunners, and their liberty stealing candy ass ideology.

Took me a minute but I think I figured out what the mistake here was. You meant to write this in your diary but accidentally opened your browser and hit "Post a New Thread" instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Took me a minute but I think I figured out what the mistake here was. You meant to write this in your diary but accidentally opened your browser and hit "Post a New Thread" instead.
    I saw Civil War this weekend and sat way too close because my nephew is kinda short and was afraid someone would sit in front of us. I wasn't gonna open a new thread on that, but I'm thinking now that I might.

To the OP, uh, glad you had a good time. Maybe I'll read about it on your blog sometime.

Glad you had fun. I also dislike gun control.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow 9 minutes in on this thread and look at all the salt you have mined so far.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I saw Civil War this weekend and sat way too close because my nephew is kinda short and was afraid someone would sit in front of us. I wasn't gonna open a new thread on that, but I'm thinking now that I might.

To the OP, uh, glad you had a good time. Maybe I'll read about it on your blog sometime.
    I made dinner today and no one said a word about it and I'm worried I fucked the meat up because it was a little charred on the outside. But nobody will say anything. But now I don't have to make a new thread since we have this one for our thoughts!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Excuse me Hubcap, this is the diary thread. You'll have to take that stuff to the scrap booking thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I played overwatch and killed a lot of bastion scum. I also ate a chicken, spinach and feta pizza with some arnold palmer iced tea.
    Oh no! I forgot to add in my daily worship session to Dragon Jesus

*frantically scribbles*

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Over 70,00 people attended.
    That doesn't seem like a lot...
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Are you posting this just so the people who ignored the convention or didn't even know it happened will suddenly pay attention and give you something to feel victimized over?
    I'm going to guess that this is exactly why he's posting.

10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of number is this, 70,00? 70 hundred?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    What kind of number is this, 70,00? 70 hundred?
    Second time this week I see a number written like that.

The other one was some Daily Mail headline which write forty thousand like 40,00. Looks like the stupidity is spreading.

I also didn't know that Owning guns+Going to gun conventions+hating lib scum=patriot.
    I guess I now know my path to Patriotness.
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2016-05-24 at 08:49 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    On the bright side only 70 000(?) lunatics turned out.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    On one hand I don't support guns, and I think they should all be banned. On the other, 70,000 people showing up and sharing their passion in a peaceful manner is kind of nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.