Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Why should I defend those who refuse to help themselves?
    Amen brother!
    I'm pretty much sick of these Feminazi Land Whales pushing their unhealthy agenda on the world. If you want to be fat, that's fine. If you want to take pictures of your atrocious body and post them on Facebook that's also fine.
    But don't ever force me to accept the lowering of beauty standards to such depths and expect me not to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonthor View Post
    Let's tell fat people it's ok to be fat and promote body positivity because .... why exactly? I don't get it :/
    There are no positives to being fat. It's just women who are too lazy to work on their appearance or stop eating who push this retarded view on others because they don'twant to feel bad about the way they look.
    They want to have their cake and devour it too.
    Last edited by mmoc438dc94cad; 2016-05-24 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Well that's where the argument lies, isn't it? If they are so content being MORBIDLY obese like Tess and shrug off the opinions of medical professionals that basically say "hey lose weight or die," at a certain point shouldn't someone put them down verbally? Fat acceptance people are the equivalent to anti-vaccers imo, except they are a danger to themselves instead of children. Well maybe children, if they fall on them.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah I see your point now, agreed 100%
    do you have the same vile hate for a heroin addict? or an alcoholic do you take it upon your self to quote "put them down verbally"
    or because they aren't always unattractive and because their addiction isn't always physically reveling it is acceptable?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    do you have the same vile hate for a heroin addict? or an alcoholic do you take it upon your self to quote "put them down verbally"
    or because they aren't always unattractive and because their addiction isn't always physically reveling it is acceptable?
    There is a difference between being an addict and forcing the world to view your addiction as something normal and positive.

Today in the news, company misinterprets a photo as offensive, removes it, realises its mistake, apologises, and reinstates the photo.

Do I have the same vile hate for two different kinds of addicts that can undertake actions due to their self-inflicted illnesses that can do harm to others such as driving while under the influence of alcohol or heroin? No actually, I have more. I have no sympathy for junkies or alcoholics, don't particularly care if you dislike me because of it.

One thing I have learned from this thread being fat and or white are they only two things left in the this SJW society that you can flame and bash with out being labeled a phobia of some sort

One thing I have learned from this thread being fat and or white are they only two things left in the this SJW society that you can flame and bash with out being labeled a phobia of some sort
    What? Fat acceptance is a core SJW philosophy what are you talking about

how does someone get that big and are proud of it
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    how does someone get that big and are proud of it
    Denial.

Or Support groups from people who are also in denial.

Being that obese should be illegal and punished with mandatory fat farm sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    man the harpoon's all of them.
    Nisshin Maru in route!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Ughh dude. Really NSFW. There are kids on this website.
    I don't think a kid is going to be fapping to that.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Well done FB, good work, keep it up.
    They didn't keep it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    I totally agree with you. One of my best friends in high school was morbidly obese....and not because of eating problems...but because of a thyroid problem which the doctors had been trying to calm for years. Do you think she wanted to be obese? No. Did that stop people from mocking her daily, throwing food at her, making pig noises? No.....people are horrible cruel beings and when they group up they're a thousand times worse. So what if she had a weight problem? She was the kindest, most generous person I have ever met...with a heart of gold and smile to match it. I will always treasure her friendship, she was one in a million. I lost touch with her many years ago but I wish her nothing but the best and just hope people have looked past the outside and into the inside
    So then you didn't marry her?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    She's morbidly obese and absolutely disgusting.

If the photo banned was one of her showing off that cottage cheese ass of hers or a nipple slip next to the many, many fat rolls then I totally get it....but fat and disgusting should still be allowed on Facebook if it isn't breaking any actual rules about nudity.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    They didn't keep it up.
    Thats a shame.

We need to buck this "fat can be healthy" shit. Its like smoking, its unhealthy, I am not sure why it gets a pass when smoking is so fought against.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Guardian shits out yet another nonsensical piece.

I'd rather get my news from The Onion at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    Let me reply, as the large dude I am, who does actually understand the motivation very well:
    If you're fat, you can be sure to know about it from day one, from a multitude of people, family, school, everyone is quick to point it out to you. Especially if you're younger, peers find it intensly funny to mock the fat girl/guy - with which nothing else is wrong aside from being fat.
    Try to imagine living through such an evironment for years. One where you're reminded of your least important but unfortunately very visible flaw daily, usually more than once. No one has much interest in you as a person. You're the fat one, and things end right there. After some time, depending on how tough a kid you are, this erodes away any self esteem you might have had, and you start to define yourself purely through the adjective "fat", since that is what almost everyone else is doing, too. But inside yourself, you know that there is a pretty fucking normal person, it just has no relevance whatsoever. You're the fat one, a blank canvas for anyone else's insecurities. Not a human being.
    I see bold #2 manifest in bold #1. Many fat people think it all comes down to being fat but there are often other inherent attributes such as sweat and BO, not to mention bitter, resentful envy of the average person.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    She's morbidly obese and absolutely disgusting.

If the photo banned was one of her showing off that cottage cheese ass of hers or a nipple slip next to the many, many fat rolls then I totally get it....but fat and disgusting should still be allowed on Facebook if it isn't breaking any actual rules about nudity.
    I believe the rule was about not advertising unhealthy ways of life. As in they ban anorexia, but apparently the other side of the coin aka morbid obesity is just fine. Hypocricy at its best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotto Pantsu View Post
    I believe the rule was about not advertising unhealthy ways of life. As in they ban anorexia, but apparently the other side of the coin aka morbid obesity is just fine. Hypocricy at its best.
    This.
    The hypocrisy of double standards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    The Guardian shits out yet another nonsensical piece.

I'd rather get my news from The Onion at this point.
    The Guardian is a top news source which is read by many.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotto Pantsu View Post
    Wow, really?

Fat-ceptance and health and fitness are pretty much at odds with each other.