10+ Year Old Account
    The creepy house from the opening of classic Scooby Doo

Question Laptop Upgrade for Newer Games

I came here to ask for some aid. I'm not great at all with computer specs, and my current laptop is starting to die and cannot run newer Blizzard games, as well as other games. I specifically am looking for a Laptop(due to needing one for school), and preferably one that can run games like Overwatch, Legion and possibly Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 (when those have their system specs released). So far, the only one that is in my realistic price range is the Alienware 13 ( http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-1...lienware-13-r2 ). I was hoping someone would be able to help me out and tell me whether this has the GPU and CPU required to run mainly Overwatch and Legion at decent settings, among other games. Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alienware imo are overpriced most of the time. This laptop is better than Alienware http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834890015.
    The Cpu are pretty much the same, and the graphics (gpu are the same).

The main differences are Alienware has only 500 gb of storage and it is a harddrive, while the Asus has 1tb harddrive (double the amount of alienware) plus a 128 soild state drive (the speed on ssds are amazing) you will notice big difference when having stuff saved and a ssd compared to a hdd. Plus the alienware comes with 4gb of ram, and the Asus comes with 8gb (the sweet spot for ram is 8gb atm).

Another difference is that the Alienware is 13in display and the Asus is 15.6in (this is up to personal preference)

And on top of all of that the Asus cost 100 less .
    Last edited by IBuffy; 2016-05-25 at 07:11 AM.

Signature Made By Shyama

Deleted
    Hey,

I recommend you waiting out for 2 months, until the GTX Pascal and Raedon Polaris Mobility cards arrive on the market.

It would be a waste buying one now, but if you looking into brands.. Think MSI/ASUS is my opinion