Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Welp, fingers crossed my WoW sub runs out on June 3rd, and unless I get into the beta somehow it looks like I''ll be unsubbed until the pre-patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Killed Illidan on my mage and main hand warglaive dropped so that has to mean something :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine doesn't seem to be updating

- - - Updated - - -

I'm 100% for beta key access being limited to current members.

It continues to say "your characters are still being updated", been that way for like....30 minutes?

Deleted
    i killed him this morning and updated the page but it says i killed him last on march 31

Looks like blizz is trying to have beta key give aways be for subbed players to try to recover some sub loss.

The battle net connect thing keeps going to my inactive EU account rather than my active US account.

Just got my kill a little while ago, good luck to everyone else who has entered.

How do I get it to actually updated, I signed in with bnet, and it says updating characters. I try going to the status page and same thing, any ideas?

Requiring an active sub even if you've killed him hundreds of times, neat contest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Oh bollocks. I'm unsubbed so I can't enter. Goddamn it.

Is it just me or does Illidan have a new model in the picture of the contest? Either that or I never took a good look at Illidan.

Do you get an entry per character you do this with?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRockets View Post
    Is it just me or does Illidan have a new model in the picture of the contest? Either that or I never took a good look at Illidan.
    I think it was more of a close up, from the Black Temple raid

Quote Originally Posted by Doranian123 View Post
    Looks like blizz is trying to have beta key give aways be for subbed players to try to recover some sub loss.
    This is an MMO-champion giveaway you dunce.

Quote Originally Posted by xact4 View Post
    This is an MMO-champion giveaway you dunce.
    Sponsored by blizz you pleb

Good luck, key-seekers! Lol, Poor Illidan is gonna get killed so much he's gonna sic all his demon hunters on us in revenge lol

Quote Originally Posted by Doranian123 View Post
    Sponsored by blizz you pleb
    Which could mean no more than they gave them a bunch of keys and said "ok do something special with these". But keep trying.

Out of principles, won't re-sub to participate at a chance of getting into Beta.

There has been way better "We are in the middle of a content-drought, but please subscribe for a month.."-Events from Blizzard, in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you just have to kill Illidan?
    But still never had any luck with giveaways...