Thread: Mafia #70: D&D

Page 63 of 85 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Gosh sure glad robo voted today.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    I went high to work backwards. If I said two and there were three I'd still get a yes. I was thinking Gresham was a third party Lich or something who hadn't killed as well as mafia and possible other third party.
    If you thought he was a lich why didn't you just ask "Is there a lich in the game" - or... you know, investigated him.

7+ Year Old Account
    If I can ask if there is a rogue I imagine I could ask if there is an sk.

The other caveat is that this is tied to my bonus wincon. I need to get five yes answers so I've been careful with my questions. I debated the sk question but didn't want to risk a none cause the other kill might be from a second mafia team after getting one already that I expected to be a yes.

FYI anyone I may have made cynic for typos for posting on your phone I apologize. This is harder than I thought.

vote: valyrian
    even if he's town he's not doing anything to help -- if he's being truthful he'll either save himself with survivor or give info

- - - Updated - - -

If you needed yeses why didn't you ask 2 teams instead of 3 and work up? ARG

If I can ask if there is a rogue I imagine I could ask if there is an sk.

The other caveat is that this is tied to my bonus wincon. I need to get five yes answers so I've been careful with my questions. I debated the sk question but didn't want to risk a none cause the other kill might be from a second mafia team after getting one already that I expected to be a yes.

FYI anyone I may have made cynic for typos for posting on your phone I apologize. This is harder than I thought.
    Is there a town in this game

Is there a mafia

Seems pretty easy.

maybe its worth moving to kryll? Between the reads and these answers....

7+ Year Old Account
    Kryll answers making no sense. I don't know why he used the ability like he did.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    maybe its worth moving to kryll? Between the reads and these answers....
    Yea, its starting to sound a lot like Val's claim... Besides - with modified we can't pull off Val's lynch with those of us here atm.

Unvote Vote Kryll

With you voting him too, we'd still need one more.

unvote vote kryll

7+ Year Old Account
    Easy yesses but not exactly being pro town not going for questions that help determine setup. Scum would do that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Easy yesses but not exactly being pro town not going for questions that help determine setup. Scum would do that.
    No, you find out set-up and then help town get on the same footing as scum. Scum would know if there are multiple scum teams in a game this size if there are only 3 or 4 in their QT. Town has no way of knowing until flips.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this a case of too little too late?
    Mafia History

FTR i dont regret nor feel excited about this vote. He's been on radar for a while and today hasn't been the best responses. I still prefer my previous lynch post analysis better, and val needs to be considered with being a no-show. And robo again. If he flips town (if a lynch succeeded which i doubt) the first 4 on train could be candidates for a very well hidden second mafia pushing an agenda. Thats a bit of a longer shot but i cant shake that feeling.

And that's dusk.

Vote Count (up to post 1252):

Kryllian(6): Arialla(#1165), Senna(#1176), Xanjori(#1179), Dendrek(#1225), Catta(#1248), Razamith(#1249)
    Anakso(3): Crackleslap(#1144), Virothe(#1169), Allowyn(#1229)
    Valyrian(2): Anakso(#1221), Kryllian(#1226),
    Robozerim(1): Valyrian (#1127)

With 13 players alive, 7 votes are required for a majority.
    With 12 votes cast, 7 votes are required for a deadline majority.

NO ONE WAS LYNCHED

Again.

24 hours to serve night actions: Reticence will formally end the day when he is back.
    Last edited by Danner; 2016-06-11 at 11:07 PM.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing larges role and jynx's role and now anakso's claim etc. All scum roles so far have been momentum ones. They have to do something or have something in order to use an action. With all these claimed vigilantes around, it kinda makes sense that scum might be restricted with their kills.

Rip. Woke up 1 minue too late.

Not much more to add to that.

Night Seven began at 1800 CST / 2300 UTC, and will last for ~24 hours, or until all night actions are submitted.

That night...

• A pseudodragon was spotted flitting around in the air near Kryllian.

Coming to, you find yourself in the middle of a snowy mountain pass, sheer cliff walls towering above you on both sides. Snow descends upon you lightly, lazily, the natural barriers providing some shelter from the storm raging above. Large boulders rest on the edges of the pass, unnatural in their arrangement, as if someone took great care to block what would otherwise have served as exits.

Up against one of these boulders rests a fallen adventurer, dead from a series of blade wounds. His hand clutches at the coat of the massive wolf that lies next to him, fur bloodstained from similar wounds. Despite the apparent viciousness of the attacks, the two are arranged in an almost restful state. The man's head is bowed, as if sleeping, and the wolf's head lies upon his lap.

• Xanjori, a Beast Master (Ranger), has died.

• His Royal Sparkliness Jaden Beiber III, the First of His Name, King of Myspace, Lord of Twitter, Sovereign of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Slayer of the Kraken, Savior of us all, "Titles, Titles, Titles", Hand of the King and Protector of the Realm Extraordinaire, Esquire, M.D.™, a wolf, has died.

Boy and his dog. Tale as old as time.

Day Eight began at 1445 CST / 1945 UTC, and will last for up to 48 hours.

With 12 players alive, 7 votes are required for majority.
    Last edited by Reticence; 2016-06-12 at 07:42 PM.

With 26 players in the beginning, rule of third minus 3 I reckon there are 4-5 mafians left.

Kryl is hella scummy and the fact that we couldnt lynch him last night suggests he is indeed scum.

Vote Kryll

- - - Updated - - -

Also - we can't afford just sitting around all day until the end of the day like yesterday. Gives the scum too easy a way to just go "well, I was on earlier but not at the deadline and we'll end up with a no lynch. Especially if they are 5 cause then we'd need every other player to vote the same person.

- - - Updated - - -

Also also - I have an exam tomorrow morning - wish me luck!

@Kryllian My bonus win condition requires I RP insult a different player every day. And some of my insults on previous days I've been told by the mods barely count (calling Senna a wackjob on an early day just barely made it in). Sorry that my RP was a little mean, but I'm trying to maintain favor with the gods... I mean mods.

@Razamith I did not accuse you of not scum hunting or of having bad theories. I accused you of not aggressively scum hunting (not very "pushy" -- meaning, with a few exceptions, most of your scum hunting is limited to theories rather than player-to-player aggression), and I found fault in the fact that you are pushing theories which rely on scum misinformation. I don't really like that you mischaracterized my read on you to suggest I was saying something I wasn't.

@Allowyn I read your followup post after the "100%" statement. You said you weren't certain of my alignment and just didn't want to punish me for RP. I get that. But it honestly felt like you were backpeddling with that comment because you didn't want to be too obviously pro-Dendrek. In any case, I appreciate that people are enjoying some of my RP, but that's not really a good reason to ignore me either.

@Xanjori lol... that pet name....

I fear today is going to end early so I need to get my RP in now just to be safe.

With Xanjori dead, I must conceed,
    There are few town players left to read.
    Though there are few, I must choose more,
    So that it's not obvious who I went for.
    Senna's one who I do trust.
    Razamith is on the cusp.
    Virothe's another, but I'm not sure.
    And Arialla makes one more.

And now it's on me to decide
    Whose scummy bum I'll deride.
    With rancid breath and moldy feet,
    And hanging dingleberries from their seat,
    The one whose insult I'll go with
    Goes by the name of Razamith.

Anyways, I agree that Kryllian is scummy as hell and should not have avoided a lynch yesterday.

Vote Kryllian

As always for a weekend: be back later.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm in agreement with the Kryllian Lynch.

Vote: Kryllian

I can't post for the next few hours, but I do want to update my reads when I come back, and encourage others to do so if they have any new info gained from night actions.

One thing I'm concerned with: with all of the supposedly town kills, it kinda sucks that we haven't got more red flips over night.
    Mafia History