Page 1 of 2
LastLast

For your consideration.

Michał
    Once again i appeal this decision. I did not exploiter Arena or account sharing. I was having in Thursday a random arena matches with premade using LFG. I am going to social media.
    8 hours ago
    This ticket has been marked as Answered.

8 hours ago
    Saahkret

Greetings,

After an investigation into the evidence presented we have deemed that this action has been taken in accordance with our Terms of Use and our In-game Policies, which all players acknowledge and agree to prior to playing World of Warcraft. These policies and conditions allow us to maintain a fun and safe game environment for all of our players.

Our Battle.net Terms of Use can be found at (removed). Further information on the different levels of account penalty we can apply is available at
    (removed).

We now consider this matter closed and would not look to enter into further discussion on the subject.
    7 hours ago
    Michał
    Which points in mentioned ToS I breached? I will not stop until I see the "evidences" you gathered. Please note that Chris Metzen and VP were addressed along with authority. I have not did exploited arena or shared account. I am working with company where servers are kept in Ireland and i also i do review battle net account. You already accused me about something and banned my account in error so how I can believe you havent did that again?
    6 hours ago
    Michał
    If this is in relation to Arena matches in Thursday I have never exploited the system. I have not intentionally loose matches with my teamate (which is complete stranger) to reduce MMR or whatever its called. Your logs should show the damage done etc. Check the party chat and my previous activities. I may be able to provide a chat history and recount logs.

Let me get this straight - I will not be pushed like a marionette.

5 hours ago
    Zorgarium

Hello Michał,

I've taken a look over your account and the penalty you received and unfortunately can only confirm that the action taken is correct and in-line with our policies on such matters.

As far as providing evidence, please note that we are not required, nor obligated to provide such details and we do not do so, because to provide such information would empower the very groups we take such actions to combat in the first place. All I can state is that, win-trading on this account was confirmed to have taken place during the Season 18 Arena Season.

In regards to our policies, this falls under the World of Warcraft Terms of Use (which you can read in full here: (removed)

Specifically, under:

3. Rules Related to Game Play:

Nonetheless, certain acts go beyond what is 'fair' and are considered serious violations in the Terms of Use. Those acts include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:

(1) Using or exploiting errors in design, features which have not been documented, and/or "program bugs" to gain access that is otherwise not avialable, OR TO OBTAIN A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE OVER OTHER PLAYERS.

Arena win-trading is very much considered exploitation of mechanics to gain a competitive advantage over other players and as such, we stand by our decision on this matter and your account penalty will not be overturned under any circumstances.

Regards,

Zorgarium
    Customer Service

5 hours ago

2 hours ago
    Michał

Zorgarium... you are mistaken. You are all mistaken. I understand that this relates to matches i played on 9th June, because its the first games i played since comming back to WoW (check subscription). We have made most of the losses than wins and the fact that we were winning after 2-3 lost games is only a fault of MM. How many Arena matches i played? Check that and my armory. Check my history in WoW (including account ITAN3), I have lot to loose. I swear to my mothers death and everything i hold most dear i did not win-trading.

If you dont want to overturn your decision (i guess because you think i will share this on facebook and you will set a new record at appeals, like you said) I would like to know if we can reduce the suspension to Legion release.
    If thats not going to happen:
    1. Is it possible to have a free character transfer to other account ITAN3?
    2. I have bought a subscription for 30 days on 19.05. Will i get refund for remaining 11 days?

Apart of that you are telling me that suspencion is for 6 months, but i recieved an email telling 5 months?

2 hours ago
    Zorgarium
    Hello Michał,

Unfortunately we cannot give more information on your account penalty, as such details would be abused by those who wish to abuse our systems, as such, I cannot say anything further than was already said.

Regarding your questions:
    1. It is not possible to transfer characters from a suspended account
    2. As per our Terms of Service, you are not eligible for a refund for any time lost due to a violation in our policies.

I can confirm that your suspension will life on 2016-12-10 in the afternoon.

Regards,

Zorgarium
    Customer Service

2 hours ago

2 hours ago
    Michał

Official communication showing 5 months. I expect the account being live on 2016-11-10.

2 hours ago
    Michał

Once the suspension is lifted will I be able to see ToS violation materials you gathered?

1 hour ago

[B]1 hour ago
    Zorgarium

Hello Michał,

Whilst there was an error in the email you received, customer service is also an official communication and I can confirm that your account will become active automatically on the 10th December 2016 in the Afternoon.

Regards,

Zorgarium
    Customer Service
    1 hour ago
    Michał
    is this in ToS? I dont believe so. Show me where you took from this sentence.
    32 minutes ago
    This ticket was marked as Resolved.
    32 minutes ago
    Zorgarium
    Hello Michał,

All players disqualified from this season have received a 6 month suspension. Whilst we apologise for the confusion caused by the typo, we also reserve the right to immediately and permanently close an account under any circumstances and specifically for violations in our policies.

As such, a mis-print in an email sent does not mean we will remove this suspension a month in advance.

As this is now your 10th ticket on this matter, we now consider this issue closed and customer service may close without response any further tickets relating to your account penalty.

Regards,

Zorgarium
    Customer Service

At the end as you see they threated to close my account because i asked too many question.

You got banned. They told you any further tickets would be closed and yet you continued to badger them. I don't see the issue here. Also they did not threaten to close your account they warned you that if you continued to open tickets they would close them.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-06-13 at 09:10 PM.

So you broke the TOS and?

You created 10 tickets on the subject that they've already answered to. You literally wasted their time that they could've spent helping someone else. Honestly, I hope you make another ticket.

Here.

"I understand that this relates to matches i played on 9th June, because its the first games i played since comming back to WoW (check subscription). We have made most of the losses than wins and the fact that we were winning after 2-3 lost games is only a fault of MM."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    You created 10 tickets on the subject that they've already answered to. You literally wasted their time that they could've spent helping someone else. Honestly, I hope you make another ticket.
    And i did. I honestly do not care if they close or not. Try to understand that I havent do anything wrong. Put yourself in my shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by itan View Post
    Here.

"I understand that this relates to matches i played on 9th June, because its the first games i played since comming back to WoW (check subscription). We have made most of the losses than wins and the fact that we were winning after 2-3 lost games is only a fault of MM."
    And they have evidence that shows you were. It's your word against the evidence they have of you either cheating, exploiting or account sharing or whatever you were actually banned for.

Maybe im overreacting but its really frustrating that youre getting accused of something you did not do. Im in this game since 2007. So many years and Im treated like a insect. Ill take everything, but not being told ive cheated...

- - - Updated - - -

suspended for 6 months (email telling 5)

Maybe im overreacting but its really frustrating that youre getting accused of something you did not do. Im in this game since 2007. So many years and Im treated like a insect. Ill take everything, but not being told ive cheated...
    You clearly did do something otherwise you wouldn't be getting banned. Extremely unlikely it was a false positive. Now enjoy the 6 months away from WoW

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Michał
    For your consideration.
    Thanks. I hope that your post is an effective message to other players that win trading is not tolerated.

Deleted
    So do you expect this post to create a ground swell of support for your cause, making Blizzard rethink the ban?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure if you could only have sent another 10 tickets they would have changed their mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    That's something that a cheater would say...
    I have never cheated. I have a lot to loose after so many years.

Was hoping you can share some experience, etc. Thanks for your time.

For closure. Further replies are expendable.

But wasn't there a blue post just a couple of days ago which said that some bans regarding win-trading in arena were automatic and unjustified due to some error in the script?
    I remember some more prominent arena players got banned, but the ban got overturned, so if OP legitly didn't cheat, he might have had a valid reason to open a ticket.
    It would be a very sad day if he actually did not cheat, got banned and didn't get his ban overturned, would just confirm a post in that blue-post thread I was talking about: "His ban got lifted, luckily for him, he was a prominent player, I imagine one of us plebs wouldn't get the same treatment."

But if you did cheat, you deserve the ban.

Blizzard is a private company, and you agreed when you signed up to allow them to ban you whenever they wish.

They have.

Could you be innocent? Sure. On the other hand, Blizzard doesn't hand out 6 month bans for "losing a few games and then winning a few games", otherwise the entire PvP community wouldn't exist anymore.

My guess? You didn't know win-trading was something they banned for. You didn't know you were "risking everything", and now you're regretting the act.

My personal experience with Blizzard over a decade, and having at least one friend caught by "Warden" for botting in Battlegrounds... they rarely hand out 6 month bans on first offences. I'm guessing this isn't the first time you've gotten into arguments with Blizz support over your actions.

Threatening to take your ban to the media, and demanding to see evidence, gives me the impression that this isn't the first time you've fought with Blizzard over something too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DustWolf View Post
    But wasn't there a blue post just a couple of days ago which said that some bans regarding win-trading in arena were automatic and unjustified due to some error in the script?
    I remember some more prominent arena players got banned, but the ban got overturned, so if OP legitly didn't cheat, he might have had a valid reason to open a ticket.
    It would be a very sad day if he actually did not cheat, got banned and didn't get his ban overturned, would just confirm a post in that blue-post thread I was talking about: "His ban got lifted, luckily for him, he was a prominent player, I imagine one of us plebs wouldn't get the same treatment."

Per his quoted text, he's had several people at Blizzard look over the system and they've all concluded it's legitimate. Is he innocent? Sure. Blizzard clearly doesn't think so. Maybe he didn't "win-trade", but maybe someone else using his account did. Or on his team.

You clearly have done something. I don't see how this is so hard for you to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by DustWolf View Post
    Absolutely agree.

Banned for win-trading and you expect Blizzard to cave into your demands when you waste their time with this bullshit???

Very few people that get caught breaking the rules admit it.
    Beta Club Brosquad

reddit.com/r/wow/comments/4nhj68/were_looking_into_the_reports_of_false_positives/
    unbanster.com/win-trading-wow-ban-wave-june-2016/

Quote Originally Posted by SidFwuff View Post
    Blizzard is a private company, and you agreed when you signed up to allow them to ban you whenever they wish.
    Per his quoted text, he's had several people at Blizzard look over the system and they've all concluded it's legitimate. Is he innocent? Sure. Blizzard clearly doesn't think so. Maybe he didn't "win-trade", but maybe someone else using his account did. Or on his team.
    I'm willing to at least give someone the benefit of the doubt, for why I think he might be innocent or guilty:

a) He in fact did not cheat and the GMs simply looked at the program (with the error), which clearly says "yep, he's guilty". He was asking for evidence or for an indication of a wrongdoing. Had the GM presented evidence, that wasn't that program, I wouldn't be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. But there is none.

b) He has cheated and he knows the GM policy of not explaining bans save for copypasting the rules and the violated sections. He did the tickets in order to create this thread and "send letters to Metzen".

50:50, but I'd bet for the latter, seeing as he's a bit newer here (or fake acc) and who the hell would write to Metzen about a ban :P