10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    didnt they remove the easy lvls? made each lvl require 20000 xp or something?
    Didn't look like it looking at the progress bar, I stopped at that point but I'll know for certain tonight. Definitely had them for the first and second prestiges though, so unless this was a recent change I'm pretty sure they're still there.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2016-11-07 at 03:50 PM.

Likely going to start i again after stopping for so long (beginning of season 2) and ready to dive into the hell of sub-2000 rating matches solo queue.

I'll just say fuck it and get whatever i can. Maybe reaching sub-1000 will let me have decent games as in everyone is so bad i can safely shoot people down.

Anyway, i'm mostly looking forward to new arcade and small group/solo duels. Competitive is definitely out of question for me, i'll do placements just for the icons and that's it.

I may sound delusional, but i'd really like to have a nice experience with OW and arcade looks the right place for me.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Finally bit the bullet this weekend and just played hero's I need practice with. Lowered my mouse sensitivity for the snipers and found that it helped a lot more than I thought it would. Started really enjoying Ana after my accuracy started hovering around the 75% for both scoped and unscoped. Still just don't get Genji. Ya its hard as hell to hit someone jumping around like a lunatic with most characters, but unless he's in his ult I just seem to do so little damage I just get rightfully ignored. Not sure why I'm not doing damage, I'm hitting most of my shots and slices just people don't fall over that often. I guess he will always be that one character I just don't like. Sombra's looking promising though, might have to PTR to see if I like her. I'm already pretty sneaky with plenty of my other characters.
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldonia View Post
    Sombra's looking promising though, might have to PTR to see if I like her. I'm already pretty sneaky with plenty of my other characters.
    I gotta say, I find Tracer way too "twitchy", with teleporting all over, and I'm a pretty team-focused player (usually end up playing tank or heals, for that reason). Really looking forward to Sombra, since while her straight-up damage is a bit lower than Tracer's, she looks much more my style.

10+ Year Old Account
    I def got lucky with my team. I got into a good game with some dude and eventually we just kept building up a team and alternates. We are usually a 3/4 comp with me being exclusively a healer with another a tank, the other two can be either but prefer dps. We play almost nightly and have solid strats and comps we are used to doing. Nearly all of us, even our alternatives have got diamond and we even have 2 friends who are in the high 3ks and even 4K ranks. xbone community is just great. If you find a good player, friend then and build a team, that is my suggestion if you feel you are stuggling in solo

Oh man, I'd imagine how annoying it's going to be when everyone wants to try out Sombra, but the new limit only allows 1 person to play her at a time. There's a high chance the no limit QP is just going to be dead on arrival anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Oh man, I'd imagine how annoying it's going to be when everyone wants to try out Sombra, but the new limit only allows 1 person to play her at a time. There's a high chance the no limit QP is just going to be dead on arrival anyway.
    people will figure out that the current qp is moved over to the arcade and go over there.

- - - Updated - - -

lets hope the stability gods dont punish them and we get sombra today on the ptr.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Pretty much my entire use of QP currently boils down to 1> arsing around for fun, or 2> practising with heroes I'm not comfortable enough with in Competitive. I'm probably never going to touch the new Quickplay; I'll be splitting between Competitive and Arcade.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I cannot play on Saturday anymore. It's horrible. I just keep losing my shit with all the trolls and shit.
    Granted, I know this post is a few days back but mid-way Season 1 I learned to not do comp Friday evening up until Monday morning. Seems like trolls were out in full force. I don't want to say it's directly when kids are out of school, but it's a big coincidence :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Granted, I know this post is a few days back but mid-way Season 1 I learned to not do comp Friday evening up until Monday morning. Seems like trolls were out in full force. I don't want to say it's directly when kids are out of school, but it's a big coincidence :P
    I did 7 of my placement matches at the weekend and had no problems and found everyone was taking it quite seriously and no troll picks so I have to disagree with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    I did 7 of my placement matches at the weekend and had no problems and found everyone was taking it quite seriously and no troll picks so I have to disagree with this.
    Depends on the system. I got a friend on PC, and his community is toxic. The Xbone community is fairly tame.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW just to say

I love Reinhardt's VA so much

Pretty sure it's like that in most games. I know it is for sure on Heroes of the Storm. Hero League on the weekend is one of the worst things I've experienced in a game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't look like it looking at the progress bar, I stopped at that point but I'll know for certain tonight. Definitely had them for the first and second prestiges though, so unless this was a recent change I'm pretty sure they're still there.
    Yep, we still have easy levels with Prestige 1-23.

Yep, we still have easy levels with Prestige 1-23.
    I thought it was suppose to be on the PTR with the D.Va buffs and stuff, but I can't seem to find it again in the patch notes.

Eh placement matches tend to be a lot different from my experience. Later you get Mei's ice walling you, people who leave every match (seems less frequent during the week), people standing in the base, and list goes on.

As other's say it depends on what system you do it with. From what I heard from others console users tend to not be as bad, but PC is definitely bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Proton View Post
    Pretty sure it's like that in most games. I know it is for sure on Heroes of the Storm. Hero League on the weekend is one of the worst things I've experienced in a game.
    Yeah, I haven't done Heroes on the Storm's comp yet. I hit the required level in beta, but never hit it in live because I didn't want to regrind all the levels. Just haven't really played it lately and probably should.

always fun to throw games so you can pwn lesser beings... then rank up and wtfpwn the "lolgood" ones

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh placement matches tend to be a lot different from my experience. Later you get Mei's ice walling you, people who leave every match (seems less frequent during the week), people standing in the base, and list goes on.

As other's say it depends on what system you do it with. From what I heard from others console users tend to not be as bad, but PC is definitely bad.
    I only play on pc and very rarely see much toxicity, im not saying it doesnt exist but you always remember that one case of it and not the other 9 games were nothing happened.

I did have someone troll picking all game cos he couldnt play rein but that was only 1 in my 7 games so overall I had a good experience.

I only play on pc and very rarely see much toxicity, im not saying it doesnt exist but you always remember that one case of it and not the other 9 games were nothing happened.

I did have someone troll picking all game cos he couldnt play rein but that was only 1 in my 7 games so overall I had a good experience.
    Mine's reversed. 9 games of trolls, 1 game of non trolling; on the weekend mind you. During the week it's probably more of a 1 trolling : 3 non trolling ratio.

Granted everyone's experience is different. I blame the bracket I'm in and can't get out of it because of all the trolling.

10+ Year Old Account

In comp last week, and why I'm not doing comp this week, I blocked at least 1 group member every other game. In QP, I find it fine, people are generally nice; it's how I ended up back in comp last week.

Deleted
    I literally just started playing this week. I have no idea what I'm doing and it's glorious.