7+ Year Old Account
    idk, but the amount of trolls and rude arseholes dramatically increased out of a sudden...
    i have never seen so fucking many trolls in a row in game.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    Whats the fucking point with the placement matches since it apparently only puts you at near the same rating you were previous season. I had 2700 SR s2 and just placed 2800 with 10-0 placement matches. Played support and got 2-3 golds every game and a few potg's as lucio and still this shit. No point
    Myself started 2200 (something like 5/1/4) or something last season, got just below 2600 at some point

This season 7 wins, 1 draw and 2 loses and I start at 1800

They did say the starting point would be lower across the board but still, did almost 2 as good in placement matches compared to last seasons (allot less loses) but the ranking is not even close.

I was hoping for Christmas event by today, poo!

- - - Updated - - -

So when can we expect the sym changes?
    Edit: looks like holiday even starts Dec 13th and will run 3 weeks. Most likely sum changes will happen then as well. http://www.overking.com/news/overwat...event?from=%2F
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-12-06 at 06:35 PM.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmanwalking View Post
    i was hoping for christmas event by today, poo!

- - - updated - - -

so when can we expect the sym changes?
    Edit: Looks like holiday even starts dec 13th and will run 3 weeks. Most likely sum changes will happen then as well. http://www.overking.com/news/overwat...event?from=%2f
    snowy kings row!

Formerly known as Arafal

I was 2200-2300 almost all of last season. I did my placement games and got stuck doing tank/healer every game, half the time being a solo healer. Awful dps that couldnt break defences on the first choke points lost me 7 games in a row and i went 3-7.
    Dropped all the way down to 1500 from that.

I have not heard a single person speak in any of my placement games or the ones i played after. Everyone still auto locks in 3-4 dps and refuse to switch.

I just came out of a Nepal Sanctum round where the team locked genji/tracer/widow instantly and during the game refused to go on the point. I ended losing the game with 5 golds on Roadhog... I just dont know if i can keep playing this season, solo queue is just awful.
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2016-12-06 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    I was 2200-2300 almost all of last season. I did my placement games and got stuck doing tank/healer every game, half the time being a solo healer. Awful dps that couldnt break defences on the first choke points lost me 7 games in a row and i went 3-7.
    Dropped all the way down to 1500 from that.

I have not heard a single person speak in any of my placement games or the ones i played after. Everyone still auto locks in 3-4 dps and refuse to switch.

I just came out of a Nepal Sanctum round where the team locked genji/tracer/widow instantly and during the game refused to go on the point. I ended losing the game with 5 golds on Roadhog... I just dont know if i can keep playing this season, solo queue is just awful.
    In the end it might be as intended and was like Blizzard said ''overall rankings where just to high''and we just don't know any better.

If the 2500 of s2 is 1800 today for exampe that may be intended

Lvl 10, went as well as expected.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    What are nice counters to Dva? She is really strong in Wood League where I play.
    Mei and Zarya since both can wreck her through Defence Matrix.

Mei is the bane of my existence as D.Va, with the smug smiling little shit freezing me slowly then spending 3 seconds lining up a head shot just to start all over again.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Mei and Zarya since both can wreck her through Defence Matrix.

Mei is the bane of my existence as D.Va, with the smug smiling little shit freezing me slowly then spending 3 seconds lining up a head shot just to start all over again.
    Just fly away if your d.va?

Deleted
    Win 6 games in a row yesterday in my placements.. Join 1 game tonight, get stuck with a pre-made made up of mainly rank 1500.. Get stomped.. Great system.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Just fly away if your d.va?
    If you have to fly away from combat as a tank/flanker, they've still countered you as you're no longer covering your team with Defence Matrix or harassing the enemy back line.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have to fly away from combat as a tank/flanker, they've still countered you as you're no longer covering your team with Defence Matrix or harassing the enemy back line.
    It's fine if you're flanking, escaping with Recall, Wraith form, Teleport etc is just what Flankers do. You should know where the big health boxes are and shouldn't be out too long. If you're having to fly away from protecting your team, then your team isn't doing their job by dealing with those heroes you need to get away from - if Mei is attacking you instead of someone she can one shot, she's a very easy target for them; Zarya less so but everyone should be focusing her anyway.

Better then being dead....It's 1 step back and 2 steps forward.

If Mei is freezing you then the issue is that Mei is freezing you uninterpreted , so either your team mates aren't doing what they need to do (protecting you) or you overextended. Any case you need to leave the combat because dying or losing mech is worse then thing that can ever happen to you.

I don't have enough coins stockpiled for the Christmas event... @_@

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    I'm sat on a comfortable 5.2k atm.

It helps I don't like any of the current skins really.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's still a week until the event, then a week of the event itself. All that said, I expect Christmas skins would be much more "seasonal" than Halloween or Summer Games ones, so less likely for me to want to use year round.

7+ Year Old Account
    i just have 280 saved up...

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Went 7-3 in placements. 8 games as Mercy, 2 as Zeny. 1481 placement :/

Bad news: It's bronze and I feel gross. Good news: I'm a win from silver and the idea of climbing from the ashes of bronze is semi-motivating.

I'm at 11k O.O

Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    I'm at 11k O.O
    I rarely get duplicates or coins from lootboxes ._.

10+ Year Old Account
    I rarely get duplicates or coins from lootboxes ._.
    Once you get to 3 prestige levels, that's all you get :S