Think I'm going to take a nice 3 week break when Orisa launches. Too many people are going to pick her having no idea how she works.

quit 2 months ago, only so fun you can have when the MMR is broken and but it was fun to create 2 accounts with same main hero for season 3 showing how broken the system is and how you cant fix your ranking if you got fucked months and months earlier by folks killing your early placement matches.

2 accounts one at 1500 and the other one at 3400 same hero main selection That right there proves no point in playing the game anymore since system is broken it sticks you in a rank you shouldnt be in and you are stuck forever and i quit due to it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    quit 2 months ago, only so fun you can have when the MMR is broken and but it was fun to create 2 accounts with same main hero for season 3 showing how broken the system is and how you cant fix your ranking if you got fucked months and months earlier by folks killing your early placement matches.

2 accounts one at 1500 and the other one at 3400 same hero main selection That right there proves no point in playing the game anymore since system is broken it sticks you in a rank you shouldnt be in and you are stuck forever and i quit due to it.
    If you're a good player you should be able to fix your rating. You should find a few friends and 4-6 man comp with like rating to climb the ranks.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Deleted

And I am back to Master again, yey. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Just another average night:

Game 1: Nobody goes tank OR healer. Fantastic. I go healer. While we're getting pummeled, I ask for a tank, nobody says a word. I end up with silver damage as a healer.

Game 2: Joined a game that was about thirty seconds from ending. Ugh.

Game 3: Somebody picked a healer! But nobody goes tank, so I do. On defense Anubis. We get steamrolled on the first point. Literally everybody on my team leaves except for me.

Game 4: Fuck Hanzo's retarded random shooting bullshit.

It's crazy to me when high ranked players are grouped with others and still don't know that you should have more than a Zen as a healer. In comp.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    I leave it too long between Sombra plays and forget how good she actually is, then I play her and it surprises me how useless she can render tanks and how good that is for rolling a payload along... or stopping it. Single handed put the breaks on a diamond premade Bastion Train with one EMP. Unfortunately had only taken them about two minutes to get from start to last corner of Gibraltar, and we could only hold for 6 of the remaining 7 minutes. With no tank or healer. Won the reverse though.

When you find Symmetra building her teleporter with all her turrets around it and you have EMP ready. That's the best.

Think with the PTR changes she will finally be the answer to the barrier/tank Meta.

When you solo kill a Zarya, Lucio, Soldier and Genji all grouped up as Symmetra in QP(with just left click, no turrets) and they start complaining how OP she is xD

Well if they're going to create ideal team kill scenario's for Sym, they shouldn't complain.

One thing iam happy about is that down the line from release, people are used to the game. Why? Because atleast now people don't oggle the damn ultimates. I remember in beta and early release every time i or someone else used an ult, the rest of the team would oggle instead of taking positions and/or maintaining fire. Wonderful opportunities lost because they're too busy rubber necking.

What's with healers lately? I watch them just spamhealing into a Rein with his shield up taking no damage, or Mercy damage boosting a 76 or Bastion when you're right next to the main at 30 health and you just wiped an enemy team. Lately, if I'm playing damage, I find myself running for health packs rather than trying to get a heal. I feel like I HAVE to play heals just to make sure the team gets them.
    Also noticed lately, people want to just go straight down the middle (in a manner of speaking) on Payload and KotH matches, and no one ever wants to flank, even the flankers. Sucks when it's your team falling into that trap, hilarious when it's the opposing team.
    Other than that, most games lately decent enough, but some are just mind boggling.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2017-03-17 at 07:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game trolls: Can you report these people?

You know the ones, the people who enter games just to walking around waving hello at the opponents and never attacking

Today I entered three games with these types of people, all different people involved too, there must be a way to report these, its becoming more common.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Game trolls: Can you report these people?

You know the ones, the people who enter games just to walking around waving hello at the opponents and never attacking

Today I entered three games with these types of people, all different people involved too, there must be a way to report these, its becoming more common.
    Pretty sure there is a report option for inactivity or harassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    What's with healers lately? I watch them just spamhealing into a Rein with his shield up taking no damage, or Mercy damage boosting a 76 or Bastion when you're right next to the main at 30 health and you just wiped an enemy team. Lately, if I'm playing damage, I find myself running for health packs rather than trying to get a heal. I feel like I HAVE to play heals just to make sure the team gets them.
    Also noticed lately, people want to just go straight down the middle (in a manner of speaking) on Payload and KotH matches, and no one ever wants to flank, even the flankers. Sucks when it's your team falling into that trap, hilarious when it's the opposing team.
    Other than that, most games lately decent enough, but some are just mind boggling.
    You learn from TF2, a lot of medics just focus heal one person, who probably doesn't even need heals in the first place. I'm not even sure how they can seem so blind to the world really. At one point you have to wonder if they are all just bots secretly playing, mainly since there's no aiming involve.

Finding an actual healer who knows how to spread the the heals around to multiple people at the same time is really a freighting hard thing to do. It's even harder in Mercy's case finding one who also knows to since to damage boost when the health bar is full.

I play on xbox and am in Plat, but then i played on PC yesterday for the first time. The game seems to be at a way faster pace. it seems like its harder to rank up on PC say vs a gaming console? what are you guys thoughts.

I played comp today from about 10am-4pm, and went 14-4-1. Jumped from 2647(was on a losing streak the day before) to 2950. Lost the last 2 games I played when I was 1 game away from diamond. Somehow I knew that was going to happen so I wasn't surprised.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Went through comp for S4 placements. Lost most matches unsurprisingly, got two Draws, managed to get 2476 rating. I was 24 away from Platinum.

Lost five times in a row and went from 2476 to 2380. Left early on the 6th match because no one picked tank for the entire round and I was the only healer.

Edit - Lost 50 rank for leaving the game. Now I remember why I don't play this game very much.
    Last edited by Dragon Claws; 2017-03-18 at 10:37 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Went on a great streak this week, getting to 2955. Proceeded to lose 11 games in a row over the next couple of days. I'm now almost 2500, halfway through I gave up on this season b/c this is what happened to me last season. Each time it was me, continuing to play Ana, getting into matches with shitlords playing bad comps, trolling, throwing, etc.

The funny part is when you play with normal teams, who cooperate and use team chat, you almost always get heaps of compliments for your healer play. But then when I play with these people, I get told I'm the worst Ana to ever play OW. The rage is so fierce, it just makes you go numb. Behind every Hanzo in comp is an Ana that was one game away from Diamond.
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2017-03-18 at 11:54 AM.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Went on a great streak this week, getting to 2955. Proceeded to lose 11 games in a row over the next couple of days. I'm now almost 2500, halfway through I gave up on this season b/c this is what happened to me last season. Each time it was me, continuing to play Ana, getting into matches with shitlords playing bad comps, trolling, throwing, etc.

The funny part is when you play with normal teams, who cooperate and use team chat, you almost always get heaps of compliments for your healer play. But then when I play with these people, I get told I'm the worst Ana to every play OW. The rage is so fierce, it just makes you go numb. Behind every Hanzo in comp is an Ana that was one game away from Diamond.
    Same thing applies to Overwatch as it does to Wow. Healers can heal damage. You can't heal stupid.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    Same thing applies to Overwatch as it does to Wow. Healers can heal damage. You can't heal stupid.
    Yeah...it's really depressing though. I play healer in comp b/c I am really spotty as a DPS. Some games I go god mode,but the other 2/3 I so average it's not great. And while I have bad games here and there, I am a pretty good healer. Forgot how frustrating it is to rely on everyone else to do their part even when you are on it.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Yeah...it's really depressing though. I play healer in comp b/c I am really spotty as a DPS. Some games I go god mode,but the other 2/3 I so average it's not great. And while I have bad games here and there, I am a pretty good healer. Forgot how frustrating it is to rely on everyone else to do their part even when you are on it.
    If you main Ana I recommend trying to find a guy who knows how to play 76/Winston/Some good Nanoboost target.

It's really easy to win games that way.