Meh, glad the event is almost over. As much as i improved myself and i didn't mess with my sensitivity anymore, the last few days were burn out fiesta and i couldn't hit a tank as Soldier to save my life. I guess i tried too hard to farm boxes this last week and i felt the pressure to win in QP. Full on tilt.

At least i unboxed Grillmaster 76, bought fan service Mercy and Widow and got all emotes and highlights for this summer games. Well, time to chill again for a while and return to OW relaxed and with a 144hz monitor. :3
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't really like playing Reaper, think he's a bit of a dull 'blunt instrument', but sometimes you have to get a job done. After being accused of hacking with Widow in round 1, and most of round 2, eventually had to switch and this was the result.

http://plays.tv/video/59a3810a3ca0d5...quintuple-kill

And now we're on to draws. Infinite draws on capture maps.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    "I'm not healing anyone, I'm just pocket boosting genji, ask the other healer if you need heals."
    This happened to me the other day.

Except that the pocketed player was Lucio which locked out another healing option.

And then somehow the two of them bottled up the enemy Mercy and some of their DPS in spawn and barely died, and we won.

won 300+ SRs over the weekend and jumped from 50% to 58% winrate, filling roles as support/tank. would probably climbed out of my elo but my only goal was to get comp points for a golden weapon.

will grind harder next season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some nice matches this morning. One on Anubis, I'm Widowmaker, on top of the arch, take out Ana, Zen and DF, I'm stood there like 'well the rest are indoors', point's free, so just grappled over to the point and took half of it before anyone else dropped back to try to stop me. And, of course they failed. Other on 66, OT ults with Pharah in rounds 3 and 4, both triple kills to win the match.

And now enough CP to get Golden Gun #3. Probably Sombra's but I'm playing a lot of Pharah recently so tempted to get hers.

Deleted
    got to 3100 then went down to 3000 it seems people collectively gave up near the end of the season

Uh, how is DF fine? You can stand a mile from a wall and he still push you into it and one shots you...

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Uh, how is DF fine? You can stand a mile from a wall and he still push you into it and one shots you...
    I'm honestly not sure if he is fine, but the hitbox on his fist is getting a pretty major nerf.

Very, very strong hero right now though.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Due to these player reports, we have silenced your Overwatch account until 2017 September 03 14:53 UTC"

OMEGALUL

Not been playing Overwatch much these last couple months so i thought id end the event strong and played myself to 10 boxes. After already opening about 15 of them and only getting 1 summer games legendary (stupid zarya one from last year) I thought my bad luck may have been used up.... but no.
    10 boxes later, not a single legendary in them and only 1 epic.

I find myself wishing that they would bring dupes back so atleast i might earn credits towards the legendaries.

Also I cant wait for the Doomfist nerf. It's so much easier to 1 shot people than Roadhog was.
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2017-08-29 at 03:46 AM.

Ah, between seasons when the worst players are stomping around quick play thinking they can run around cussing thier heads off and there is no consequences... *fills out reports left and right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Due to these player reports, we have silenced your Overwatch account until 2017 September 03 14:53 UTC"

OMEGALUL
    It doubles every time you get punished, you're welcome! Do I hate cursing? Nah. I don't even care who you are or what team you are on. I enjoy knowing that one day when you log on all that toxic shit will catch up to you and when it emails me that you got a punishment I roll around on the floor crying in laughter. It's not personal, just business.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    I'm honestly not sure if he is fine, but the hitbox on his fist is getting a pretty major nerf.

Very, very strong hero right now though.
    His rocket punch while in the air distance has been reduced as well.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2017-08-29 at 03:55 AM.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Well I did have on of those awesome games today where I picked a hero I have barely any experience in (D.va) and did amazing at her. Even managed to get the enemy team to complain about her. It was about her DM, figured I would play her a little bit to enjoy the longer last ability while I could.

I got junkrat, soldier, lucio, tracer, d.va summer games skins. I bought genji's the first day LOL. I just love that nihon skin.

wonder who i'll get my first golden gun for? I promise myself i'll get one this coming season.

how many golden weapons you guys have and for whom? do you enjoy it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Summer games skins I got: Widow, Sombra, McCree I bought, Mercy and 76 dropped. Think i picked up a couple of old ones too, the red Zarya one for sure and I think Sprinter Tracer. Also got American McCree and Nihon Genji. Started getting dupes as well so pretty well loaded out with the skins and portraits. Got the Symmetra ribbon emote and Pharah highlight as well so not much left of that event left.

Will pick up my Sombra gun tonight that takes me to 3 with Widow and D.Va.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Ah, between seasons when the worst players are stomping around quick play thinking they can run around cussing thier heads off and there is no consequences... *fills out reports left and right.

- - - Updated - - -

It doubles every time you get punished, you're welcome! Do I hate cursing? Nah. I don't even care who you are or what team you are on. I enjoy knowing that one day when you log on all that toxic shit will catch up to you and when it emails me that you got a punishment I roll around on the floor crying in laughter. It's not personal, just business.
    Actually, it does not double. It's all depending on how bad you've been cussing at your teammates, my first one was 24 hours, this one was a few days because I kept using the F-word.

And sadly enough, to burst your bubble here. Your report doesn't do shit, if only one person reports a guy, the guy won't have any actions taken against their accounts.
    It's only when you rack up a lot of reports that you're eventually punished by the system.

You seem kinda salty though, I've not even played with you yet you get all passive aggressive. Chill out. You're likely not in masters anyway, so I'll never encounter you.

Got every skin except for Widow, had to buy 76 but no money spend, so I'm happy.

Gonna take a break from OW for atleast a week now though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some talk about it again here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/over...737651#post-16

Phasing out Silences and jumping straight to suspensions. Also working on algorithms to pick up people manipulating their MMR.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    You make some really good points and we agree. The reporting and punishment system is currently one of our prime focuses. You will be seeing a developer update about this very soon (we recorded it last week -- not sure when it's going live).

We have short, medium and long term plans and we haven't done a great job in communicating all of these things to you. In the short term we are re-evaluating every punishment and are in the process of converting silences over to suspensions. We're also increasing the length of suspensions. Pretty soon, we hope for silences to go away all together and only have suspensions and bans for punishments (with a few exceptions like forced BattleTag changes for naming violations). Also in the short term, we've been testing an email notification system to let you know when someone you've reported has been actioned. We cannot provide a lot of detail in these emails but they only go out if an action has taken place (meaning your report contributed to someone getting suspended). The other short term thing we just did was ban a number of accounts for boosting in Season 5. These accounts were actioned either yesterday or are in the process of being actioned. They will lose all Season 5 rewards.

In the medium term, we're looking to completely ban repeated Competitive offenders meaning if you've been banned for more than X seasons, we will ban you from ever playing competitive again. We also want to increase the email notification system to other forms of reporting as well as work on an in-game notification system to let you know that your reports are doing something (this will edge more into the long term section -- the in game part). For Season 6, we're going to be way more aggressive with boosting/throwing or any sort of SR manipulation. We have some very smart people who are getting very good at detecting this behavior and we are actively building systems (and punishments) around SR abuse. Also in the medium term, we have a new series of punishments we're going to try that escalates much more quickly (so you don't have egregious cases like the one you're referencing). Basically, extreme offenders will "strike out" of the game much quicker. As part of these increasing punishments, we're looking to make it so that offenders get blocked from Competitive play much sooner -- more details on this as we get closer.

In the long term, we really want to work on systems that encourage positive behavior and reward good players. It really bums us out to spend so much time punishing people for being bad sports. We like making cool, fun game systems -- that's what we do for a living. But because people seem to lack self-control or because people like to abuse anonymity and free speech we're put in a position of spending a tremendous amount of our time and resources policing the community. We will do this as it is our responsibility but we'd like to spend more time rewarding good players rather than having to focus on poor sportsmanship and unacceptable bad behavior so much. Like it or not, this is an "us, the OW community problem" and not just an "OW team problem". For better or for worse, we're in this together.

We're working hard to make changes. I hope you all do too.

I'm out of the loop but...has there been any indication as to a release date for the deathmatch mode on the PTR?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Some talk about it again here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/over...737651#post-16

Phasing out Silences and jumping straight to suspensions. Also working on algorithms to pick up people manipulating their MMR.

I also like the "if we detected you boosting/being boosted in Season 5, we're taking back all your Season 5 rewards" bit. Congrats, you boosted and got punished for it, AND everything you boosted for gets taken away. Good day sir.