Poll: would you want to be Trump for a day ?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    @ the people saying no. What are you guys idiots? Id bang his wife then transfer 100 million to my bank account.
    It would really suck if Trump has impotence.

Sure his wife is hot. Just bang her while making politicians, sheeple, and foreigners who live off American aid mad.
    "Last time I checked, Cain didn't bludgeon Abel with a Gameboy; Genghis Khan didn't have an Xbox Live account; and Hitler didn't play Crash Bandicoot." -- Tommy Tallarico

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    And since Master of Coins was questioning whether Trump is educated, your relevant comment isn't really all that relevant.
    I'm just putting it out there that just because he has a decent formal education does not mean that he is an intelligent person. So just because he has and education doesn't mean he knows wtf he's talking about half the time. Which is true in Trumps case most of the time. He's completely ignorant about a lot of stuff but will go on like he's right no matter what. Or just act like a child and start name calling.

He's qualified for two things. Reality TV and failing business ventures.

yup and id have my lawyers draft up a contract to hire my true self as a consultant contract states I dont have to do anything but get 10 million dollars a year on my birthday. the contract is for 200 years and transferable up to 3 times to separate heirs. so i wouldn't be messing with his money directly but it would be an after effect.

Deleted
    Only if I could "borrow" some of hes money.. but since you said I cant, then um actually maybe:P Id endorse a company that belongs to the real me or negotiate a very lucrative deal with the real myself thats legally binding. Or just make a video where I dance around in underwear wearing clown make up and make faces, then send it to myself.. and then um, offer to sell it to him for a bit of change

Fuck no, he is so fat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure. I would spend the entire day taking image/life destroying selfies and forwarding them to my real self.

The real fun begins after the day is over.

No one but himself could fill such a great man's pants or comb such a great man's mane. I believe I wouldn't have it as bad as others though, because I'm used to having tiny hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    No... That's actually a disgusting thought... >.<
    But....You could finally have sex with your daughter!

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    But....You could finally have sex with your daughter!

*Shrugs* Still eww...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!