Poll: do you

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Still have my Rhok'shalla/Frenzystrike on my Hunter, BOO YAH, hope they never bring them back, WUAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Yes bring back everything and blizzard will have my money forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

There are certain ones that should be. Example: Icebane plate set. There are parts of the set that are still obtainable, yet half of the set doesn't exist anymore. Problem is there are no pieces to substitute them with. Either bring back pieces to complete sets that are incomplete without them, or make new items that can fill their spot.

Things like corrupted ashbringer should not be added back in.. they are not a part of a set that is still available. That is my opinion
    Metal on Metal O.O \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Prestige stuff like Atiesh or Rhok'delar no. Old epic glamours fair enough.
    Tell me more about how I did the quest for Quel'serrar and they re-released it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post
    Could be used to be put up on the BMAH like alot of other stuff
    I'd really hate it if they would do that. I already think it's dumb that tier 3 appears only on the BMAH. It's such a lazy fucking way of reimplementing old armor, and all the rich tryhards immediately bid goldcap on it, so most people have no chance of ever getting it.

If they're gonna reimplement old armor, make them quest rewards. Or rare dungeon drops for all I care. But don't just toss them on the BMAH so only the rich kids can get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    Tell me more about how I did the quest for Quel'serrar and they re-released it.
    I didn't say I had a choice in the matter. Was just giving my opinion. Some old stuff has been added again for the modern game but things like adding Atiesh back in would definitely be a no no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I'd really hate it if they would do that. I already think it's dumb that tier 3 appears only on the BMAH. It's such a lazy fucking way of reimplementing old armor, and all the rich tryhards immediately bid goldcap on it, so most people have no chance of ever getting it.

If they're gonna reimplement old armor, make them quest rewards. Or rare dungeon drops for all I care. But don't just toss them on the BMAH so only the rich kids can get them.
    I sense alot of hate on the people who actually knows a little bit about getting gold? (tryhards and kids etc)

I sense alot of hate on the people who actually knows a little bit about getting gold? (tryhards and kids etc)
    Oh no, if people want to sit at the AH all day buying cheap and undercutting others, that's fine with me. I personally just don't have the patience for that, and neither do a lot of other people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnosh View Post
    Yes please, CM sets, Corrupted Ashbringer, etc. Even if it is on Timewalking events.
    no thanks.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I didn't say I had a choice in the matter. Was just giving my opinion. Some old stuff has been added again for the modern game but things like adding Atiesh back in would definitely be a no no.
    Oh I was throwing in a sarcastic thing because I remember when this whole thing was like don't remake Benediction or Rhok'delar etc but when Quel'serrar happened no one actually cared. So I'm of the mindset for the stuff like Benediction or Chromatic Sword rerelease that.

For stuff like Atiesh... the only way that would fly Is by the proper release of Timewalking raid content/zones. That were world events. So 1 month out of the year Naxx timewalking might have a chance of that made sense. Still bad RNG soooo ya.

But that's as far as I would go with that.

I am perfectly fine with some things being removed despite not having them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferwyn View Post
    How every new topic is looking lately.
    Good one.

Deleted
    Oh no, if people want to sit at the AH all day buying cheap and undercutting others, that's fine with me. I personally just don't have the patience for that, and neither do a lot of other people.
    Ive never done that either, but im still sitting at 1.4M gold?! have you tried garrisson ?

It's on BMAH to keep it rare, it's not meant for everyone to be able to get it. Also in legion with the 10m goldcap noone (or very few) is going to instantly goldcap the T3 pieces, so it won't be locked from bids.

Ive never done that either, but im still sitting at 1.4M gold?! have you tried garrisson ?
    Sure I have, and I have six of them. About 600k total across all of my characters. But that doesn't buy you anything off the BMAH, does it? And with 1.4M, you're done after buying one goldcapped item. I'm talking about the people with multitudes of millions of gold.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    It's on BMAH to keep it rare, it's not meant for everyone to be able to get it. Also in legion with the 10m goldcap noone (or very few) is going to instantly goldcap the T3 pieces, so it won't be locked from bids.
    But why through the BMAH? We can still get every single other tier set, and they're still rare because droprate is RNG. Why not do the same for tier 3? Why chuck them on the AH so only the richest can get them? They're not even rare, it's just a matter of camping the BMAH and bidding goldcap.

And believe me, in Legion those rare items will still be capped almost immediately. The only difference is the number of people able to get them will shrink even more.

Sure I have, and I have six of them. About 600k total across all of my characters. But that doesn't buy you anything off the BMAH, does it? And with 1.4M, you're done after buying one goldcapped item. I'm talking about the people with multitudes of millions of gold.

- - - Updated - - -

But why through the BMAH? We can still get every single other tier set, and they're still rare because droprate is RNG. Why not do the same for tier 3? Why chuck them on the AH so only the richest can get them? They're not even rare, it's just a matter of camping the BMAH and bidding goldcap.

And believe me, in Legion those rare items will still be capped almost immediately. The only difference is the number of people able to get them will shrink even more.
    Yea, tier 2 is so rare.. It's on BMAH because naxx40 was removed and that's where retired items go most of the time if they come back, just because you are not able to get something doesn't mean it's a bad system. If tier 3 dropped from bwl noone would care about the sets.

Also you don't seem to understand the basics of how BMAH supply works, the gold cap has no effect on how many is able to get it, BMAH will still have the same amount of T3 pieces as always, so the exact same amount of people will be able to get it as before. If you are not one of them, tough shit.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Yea, tier 2 is so rare.. It's on BMAH because naxx40 was removed and that's where retired items go most of the time if they come back, just because you are not able to get something doesn't mean it's a bad system. If tier 3 dropped from bwl noone would care about the sets.

Also you don't seem to understand the basics of how BMAH supply works, the gold cap has no effect on how many is able to get it, BMAH will still have the same amount of T3 pieces as always, so the exact same amount of people will be able to get it as before. If you are not one of them, tough shit.
    Yup, tough shit. But it is an incredibly lazy system on Blizzard's end that caters only to the richest elite.

I just wish I could still get the Defias leather set. It's the perfect transmog for rogues, especially in Legion when you can hide shoulders.
    They said on blizzcon that they are re-adding the set.

Yup, tough shit. But it is an incredibly lazy system on Blizzard's end that caters only to the richest elite.
    It's lazy simply because you can't afford it? Okay bro

I really don't care if they add old stuff back. But then I don't really feel the need to brag about having something others don't. I have my special snowflake stuff because I wanted it when I got it. The fact that some of it is no longer available just makes me feel bad for new people who never got the chance to try.

Deleted
    I always hope they would remake archaeology to give old removed items from finds to reward their skins rather then the current system of just giving you crap till you proc a rare.