Poll: do you

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Like a moron I sold my blood tempered ransuer and sin'dorei war- blade back in wrath, wish I could have them again
    Item restore. All that shit logged. Either you are lying... or you are lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Stuff like this absolutely not. Want CM sets? Should've done them in MoP. If you didn't play then you didn't earn them when they were relevant. They're bringing back similar sets to our order halls but the whole set, no. Corrupted ashbringer is something people should take pride in having, it should never be available to everyone and that's coming from someone who didn't even have the chance to get it.

- - - Updated - - -

This is my exact viewpoint.
    The new sets are an insult to the orignal CM sets. I have them on 7 different chars, all tanking class's (Yes I tanked CMs during mop) and on a Mage and Warlock. They were easy enough (SoO gear) to do with basic knowledge of each class. Prior to starting doing them I only had 3 chars a Paladin, a Warrior and a DK and leveled the remaining 4 to do CMs, I'm not a snowflake since anyone can do it after spending 30mnts reading about their new class. I honestly don't see why not bringing those back even as recolors.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    This is the mindset that has been killing the game.
    Lol, this guy.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Deleted
    as long as it is not a legendary item, then bringing back or making avalible items that have been "removed" from game seems like a fair point to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnosh View Post
    The new sets are an insult to the orignal CM sets. I have them on 7 different chars, all tanking class's (Yes I tanked CMs during mop) and on a Mage and Warlock. They were easy enough (SoO gear) to do with basic knowledge of each class. Prior to starting doing them I only had 3 chars a Paladin, a Warrior and a DK and leveled the remaining 4 to do CMs, I'm not a snowflake since anyone can do it after spending 30mnts reading about their new class. I honestly don't see why not bringing those back even as recolors.
    That's a matter of opinion. I personally like the paladin order hall set, golden/red instead of blue/gold is pretty damn nice and gives decent options. Sure, the Order hall sets have missing pieces (wings on the shoulders) and no animations but that's what happens when you don't do the current content.

That bolded part just further proved my point. Literally anyone can do them, so why are people complaining about not having these items when they were extremely easy to get and available for a year+?

Mmm no. This mindset has been around for a long time. The mindset of "oh give me everything i want all of it" is what's killing the game. You think everything should be available for everyone? Go play a less hardcore skill based reward game. Want mythic rewards? Do mythic. Want challenge mode rewards? Do them. There's nothing stopping you.
    No, this isn't give me everything, this is stop removing things and bring back the removed things. There is a plethora of reasons why someone may of missed something in WoW. Are you really that arrogant that you think the OP is asking for free Mythic gear? LMAO, you have another problem than what people do and don't want in this thread.

Hopefully Legacy servers will happen so this can actually happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Blizzard said they want to being back old appearances.
    Source? /10char

There is a plethora of reasons why someone may of missed something in WoW.
    And why exactly again is that a tragedy you have to cry yourself to sleep over ?

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    And why exactly again is that a tragedy you have to cry yourself to sleep over ?
    Uhhhh................ what?
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Uhhhh................ what?
    The tragedy causing all the used handkerchiefs here of not playing for a certain period and therefor not experiencing xyz or getting item xyz.

No, this isn't give me everything, this is stop removing things and bring back the removed things. There is a plethora of reasons why someone may of missed something in WoW. Are you really that arrogant that you think the OP is asking for free Mythic gear? LMAO, you have another problem than what people do and don't want in this thread.
    Are you serious? "This isn't give me everything, this is stop removing things and bring back the removed things" You contradicted yourself completely. You don't want everything, but you want everything..okay. Basically, (an example) you didn't do challenge modes for -insert ridiculous reason here- and then want them back because you missed an entire years worth of chances? "LMAO" okay.

As for the mythic gear, that was clearly just an example but went right over your head. What I meant by that was, if you want a certain something then do the content related to it. Want challenge modes? Do the content. We knew for an entire year challenge modes were going to be removed. There's no excuse for not doing them. I understand arguments for things that were in the game for maybe a month and then got removed, but this? No. Removing things gives people incentive to do them while they're current. Again, everyone in the game knew the challenge modes were going after a year so if you wanted them you had to do them before the next expac. All you had to do even if you stopped playing the game for whatever reason was to resub once, do the content, and leave again.

What reasons could you possibly have for missing an entire years worth of content even with the knowledge of these items being removed once the year is over? Give me one good reason.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-05-25 at 10:23 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Can we please get items like these back for transmog? This was the old look of Robes of Koegler and even if it wasn't intended, it was absolutely beautiful!

do you want -all- of the items back that were removed?
    those robes can still drop >_> oh sorry missread what you ment!
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-05-25 at 10:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

The tragedy causing all the used handkerchiefs here of not playing for a certain period and therefor not experiencing xyz or getting item xyz.
    You must be in the wrong thread. Don't see anyone talking about handkerchiefs? Is there something on handkerchiefs in the off-topic? Haven't seen.

You must be in the wrong thread. Don't see anyone talking about handkerchiefs? Is there something on handkerchiefs in the off-topic? Haven't seen.
    Yeah sure huehuehue. Continue crying over items no longer in the game.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    those robes can still drop >_>
    No, it's a new item with the same name, but some shitty generic cata skin.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Are you serious? "This isn't give me everything, this is stop removing things and bring back the removed things" You contradicted yourself completely. You don't want everything, but you want everything..okay. Basically, (an example) you didn't do challenge modes for -insert ridiculous reason here- and then want them back because you missed an entire years worth of chances? "LMAO" okay.

As for the mythic gear, that was clearly just an example but went right over your head. What I meant by that was, if you want a certain something then do the content related to it. Want mythic gear? Do the content. We knew for an entire year challenge modes were going to be removed.

What reasons could you possibly have for missing an entire years worth of content even with the knowledge of these items being removed once the year is over? Give me one good reason.
    Your response makes no sense. Stop arguing for the sake of arguing. You clearly stated that we want mythic gear. I'll try to spell it out better for you.

Blizzard removed X thing.
    People want X thing back. There is a plethora of ways they can re-add things like the CM gear. For example, scaling your level down (though the content wasn't hard to begin with).

That isn't asking blizzard to just put an NPC in X area that just gives us gear nor hand me current content hardest difficulty gear. Stop trying to imply that is what it is.

7+ Year Old Account
    but yes i agree items that are 100% removed, should be readded into the game, like they are doing with the mail/plate scarlet crusader gear
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Yeah sure huehuehue. Continue crying over items no longer in the game.
    Why would I do that when there is pure entertainment out of your reactions?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you didn't play then you didn't earn them when they were relevant.
    I don't know if this is a fair statement.

Not all items that are removed follow the same "rules" for when they are/aren't removed. There are some items that are removed quite surreptitiously.

Challenge modes I don't agree with. The whole point is that gear has a minimal effect, and now that we have timewalking... keeping CMs should be a relatively easy thing to keep relevant. The real reason they are removed is that by adding more levels and more abilities you essentially add tools that may or may not have been available to you when the dungeon originally existed. Blizzard doesn't want to take the time to develop a system that keeps the challenge of CMs constant regardless of level and gear. But it should stay and always be available.

Furthermore try doing a CM today... the amount of people trying to complete it themselves vs the amount of people selling the runs is ridiculous. Its almost impossible to find people willing to challenge themselves to do it properly. So when you say "earn it while its relevant" you really mean pay for it while it exists... which isn't/wasn't the intent either.

Also regarding honor/conquest gear, there are several pieces that are available even in a given xpac that you can continue to buy as long as the xpac is relevant. Then there are a few seasons that for whatever reason, are not available through honor or conquest. (early seasons of WotLK).

Replica items from vanilla PvP... vanilla PvP had virtually nothing to do with skill. Raid and get decent gear and then spend every waking moment in PvP... High Warlord... unless of course you had a douche (like on my server) who account shared with 2 other people, making his character literally logged in at all hours of the day PvPing. The same person would only allow himself to be "dethroned" if you paid him to sit out for a week. Then transmog came and seemingly random and stupid rules were applied. Rank 8 or higher had access to these replica items. Which at face value sounds fair. Unless of course you were a player who favored alts. I had Rank 7 on 4 characters... which would have been enough time and dedication for a much higher rank had I focused my time on 1 character. So despite the fact that I earned the gear when it was relevant I could not actually transmog any of it.

The unique items that were on dungeon bosses removed with Cata's dungeon changes would be nice to have back in some for or another. Things like CM they made it very clear they were a rare and time sensitive item so I am ok with not seeing those again even the new Legion reskins.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."