Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I've only actually had one nickname so far in my life, which is Bonbon (like the candy). My name is Connie, and my brother shortens it to Con at times. Which some friends picked up and started "teasing" by calling me Concon, which somehow evolved into Bonbon and that kinda stuck

my surname is Heath so, ppl just naturally called me Heathy. pretty boring really.

someone came into my system in Eve only a few days ago and said 'hey heathy nice name, thats my first name, we should get married i'd be called heath heath'.

I thought that was pretty funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    I hate being named after my father cause all my nicknames are diminutive forms of our name. It sucks to be called "little arturo or baby arturo" when i am a hairy ass adult.
    I was called anti and octi in high school due to being antisports antisocial and so on or flexible like an octopus. I go by viz on teamspeak nowadays due to my user name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

My real name is Kristina (with a K since my dad was german)
    my mom calls me Tina and my dad called me Teeni (since I am small and it's a cute way of saying Tina I guess lol)
    "don't let anyone with bad eyebrows tell you shit about life"

People just call me 'Jan'. At least some do.

This one uncle called me 'Nellie' and it was super annoying. Don't have any badass nicknames otherwise.

7+ Year Old Account
    I shared the same first name with 4 other people in my grade at school, so we all had nicknames based off our surnames.

Wells -> Wellzy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

People call me Fuu or FuuFuu or McFuu or Mack or MackFierce.
    Older friends called me the head.

Eh. Ive had quite a few over the years from different people. I had Chedder because i was absolutely obsessed with minichedders in secondary school. Juicy/Joocy, idk why some guy friends called me that which is probably for the best. Some guy called me bubs? Or something i dont remember, some spin on babes. Eh, the standard petal from one of my teachers. My dad calls me sunshine? XD

Deleted
    I tell them to know their place when they call me not by my name.

No nicknames, just various endearments. Well, a slightly unusual name for my generation, so I was called by about 3 other much more popular names that started with the same couple of letters, but only by adults by accident.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

7+ Year Old Account
    I get called the duke , when i was younger working in a restaurant i threw bottle of ranch at a guy who was being really annoying , so the one guy called me The rancher then john wayne and finally just the duke

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    older sister has called me "Bobby" since i can remember. My name is Jimmy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Command and Conquer = so good @_@ Until 4 and Red Alert 3 that is...

- - - Updated - - -

No nickname ever? None? D:
    100% agreed bruv! Rip Westwood!!

10+ Year Old Account
    My friends call me a Snow Beaner.

idk

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    older sister has called me "Bobby" since i can remember. My name is Jimmy.
    Your name is Jaylock!! You can't fool me

I secretly adore the nickname I've had all my life but I don't know what it means, who started it, or how it came about. Nobody knows but it spread like wild fire in uni, even my nieces calls me Unkie <nickname>.

Tronski stuck with me since childhood, probably at least 20 years back, there's been some derivations, the most notably of which is Turbo-Tronski, shortened to TT, obviously with english pronounciations because that sounds funnier than norwegian. But hey, as I always say, you are what you eat

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Your name is Jaylock!! You can't fool me
    busted again :shrug:

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    My nickname was earned in-game, in WoW. Everyone called me Veg, 'cause those were the first three letters of my main's name. This evolved into Veggie, and eventually Vegetable. At first, I hated it, but later came to cherish the name, and now i've had it for... I dunno... Three years? Four? Either way, it's what everyone knows me as these days \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Cradyz View Post
    Just sharing the pain. My name is very alike a clown character from a well known children program so other kids would often mockingly call me that.
    Are you Krusty?