Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post
    I would disagree. Assuming you mean something like a F1, they wouldn't be street legal without a bunch of modification. Why not just buy a car thats almost as fast, you can enjoy showing off around town AND thoroughly enjoy at the track?
    you can enjoy showing off around town

and thats what the spider mount is for
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    you can enjoy showing off around town

and thats what the spider mount is for
    oh i wasn't even talking about wow mounts. i dont even remember what this thread was about. talking cars easily gets me off topic, lol

not even close, germany's highest speed limit isent even half the Lamborghini's max speed
    Germany has no highest speed limit - you can drive 400 km/h if you want and don't cause accidents. What we have is something called "Richtgeschwindigkeit" and that 130 km/h. That's the recommended speed but you are allowed to drive faster. BUT and that's a big but, there are many speed limits all over the german Autobahn route-sections for security reasons. The number of autobahns without speed limit is getting smaller and smaller.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Germany has no highest speed limit - you can drive 400 km/h if you want and don't cause accidents. What we have is something called "Richtgeschwindigkeit" and that 130 km/h. That's the recommended speed but you are allowed to drive faster. BUT and that's a big but, there are many speed limits all over the german Autobahn route-sections for security reasons. The number of autobahns without speed limit is getting smaller and smaller.
    ahh ok the stuff i found was 130 so that must be it then

ahh ok the stuff i found was 130 so that must be it then
    There is no national speed limit, either, for cars and motorcycles on any highway outside of towns if it has a central reservation or a minimum of two marked lanes per direction. Due to this it is common to be overtaken by cars or motorcycles travelling over 200 km/h (125 mph). On such roads, as well as motorways, a recommended speed limit (Richtgeschwindigkeit) of 130 km/h (81 mph) applies. While driving at higher speeds is not punishable, the increased risk induced by higher speeds (erhöhte Betriebsgefahr) may result in partial liability for damages. Moreover, the law forbids travel at speeds that would extend the vehicle's minimum halting distance beyond the driver's line of sight.

So driving 200 mph is possible but there are only very few autobahn route-sections that allow to drive that speed.
    One example:
    Last edited by Kryos; 2016-05-30 at 08:51 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    There is no national speed limit, either, for cars and motorcycles on any highway outside of towns if it has a central reservation or a minimum of two marked lanes per direction. Due to this it is common to be overtaken by cars or motorcycles travelling over 200 km/h (125 mph). On such roads, as well as motorways, a recommended speed limit (Richtgeschwindigkeit) of 130 km/h (81 mph) applies. While driving at higher speeds is not punishable, the increased risk induced by higher speeds (erhöhte Betriebsgefahr) may result in partial liability for damages. Moreover, the law forbids travel at speeds that would extend the vehicle's minimum halting distance beyond the driver's line of sight.

So driving 200 mph is possible but there are only very few autobahn route-sections that allow to drive that speed.
    One example:
    so basicly, drive as fast as you fucking want, just dont cause a acident and your good?

so basicly, drive as fast as you fucking want, just dont cause a acident and your good?
    Yep - but - only about 40% of the Autobahn have no limit whatsoever today and for safety reasons you can't really drive 200 mph on all the unregulated Autobahns in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    Anyone spending over 200k on a mount is kind of a tard imo. You're kind of the problem with this game.
    So anyone with 2mil+ should just sit on it and never use it?
    Hi Sephurik

I would settle for a jet-pack.