Deleted

Paradox pulls "discriminatory" Stellaris mod that made all humans white

Discriminatory practices when playing a fucking game? Get over yourself.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...l-humans-white

Paradox has removed a Stellaris mod which altered the game's human race to be entirely made up of white characters with European names.

This mod, which was creatively titled 'European Phenotype and Names Only (White Humans)', is no longer available to download via the Steam Workshop.

stellaris
    "We shipped the game originally with an accurate representation of humans, that is to say diverse in both ethnicity and personality," a Paradox spokesperson told Eurogamer. "We embrace the idea that players mod the game to best represent how they want to play, we do NOT however wish to enable discriminatory practices.

"We appreciate any inappropriate mods being brought to our attention and will take them down where necessary, we also encourage players to make use of the flagging function provided by Valve where needed."

Despite the developer's stance towards this particular mod, it is currently still available via third party site ModDB.

A second mod, entitled 'Separate Human Phenotypes', is also being looked into by Paradox. This mod splits the human race into four separate in-game species, meaning that players can create a custom empire using people of just a single ethnicity.

Without the use of these mods, human empires within Stellaris are made up of diverse populations, with people of all races playing an equal role in every aspect of civilisation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just bought the new Doom... The game is extremely racist: the whole game, a human marine is killing hordes of demons. Poor discriminated demons. :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    thats quite funny tbh

anyway, their game, they can ban which ever mods they like.

15+ Year Old Account
    They didn't ban that mod, because it had white people only. They banned it because the description and comments were full of white power stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.