Page 47 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blyght View Post
    The same thing happens when LFR is dropping 675/685 and no trinkets/tier gear especially when tanaan gear is 695/pvp gear is 700/710 and in before anyone says "just run mythic dungeons", try getting into a group with just LFR gear and see how that goes...
    You realize there's better gear available from just dicking around in Ashran and collecting treasures, right?? I geared a toon in like 3 days total to I-level 705 without ever doing an LFR.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Due to how shit this community is LFG will never replace LFR. The only replacement for LFR is ether killing raiding or put NM in the que.
    The group tool added in Warlords is everything "pug raiding" ever needed. Raiding isn't hard, it requires a schedule and time. If you can't have those two stable then there are many many "pug raiders" in the same situation that you can hook up with, LFR doesn't solve anything except showing people raids at a entry level.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    You didn't leave when they took your set bonuses away.
    Ya I did. The only reason I even played WOD was due to getting the collector edition on sell. I bought it played for a month then left. Returned after they released HFC and the token system.

As it stands WoW isn't worth $15 a month to me so I fund it with gold. The day I can't is the day ill stop playing. Now if Legion makes me feel like WoW is worth $15 out of my pocket ill give it that. So far its starting to look like it may be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    The group tool added in Warlords is everything "pug raiding" ever needed. Raiding isn't hard, it requires a schedule and time. If you can't have those two stable then there are many many "pug raiders" in the same situation that you can hook up with, LFR doesn't solve anything except showing people raids at a entry level.
    LFR allows people to raid on there time and without drama. LFG is pure drama....

LFG will never replace LFR if it was going to then LFR would not be a thing in legion.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    The group tool added in Warlords is everything "pug raiding" ever needed.
    While it would be nice if that was the case but most people are incapable of completing even the simplest tasks or so socially awkward they can't even whisper another person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya I did. The only reason I even played WOD was due to getting the collector edition on sell. I bought it played for a month then left. Returned after they released HFC and the token system.

As it stands WoW isn't worth $15 a month to me so I fund it with gold. The day I can't is the day ill stop playing. Now if Legion makes me feel like WoW is worth $15 out of my pocket ill give it that. So far its starting to look like it may be.
    So your opinion as a non-paying customer is as important as a paying customer(mine)? You're like the worst parts of the community wrapped into one neat little package.

That and you're a normal-mode raider. Or is that not your character? This is absolutely hilarious. You're a poe! OMG. That's brilliant.

JT is a Poe and he's been provoking me the entire time. Kudos, mate. You are the best poe I've ever seen on these boards.
    Last edited by Perkunas; 2016-05-26 at 03:59 PM.

So your opinion as a non-paying customer is as important as a paying customer(mine)?
    Oh I am paying just in gold. My sub costs $20 a month so by ur logic my opinion is more valid then urs.

That and you're a normal-mode raider. Or is that not your character?
    That's my character both of them are. If u want you can log in and say hi. I am on my DK atm soloing Dragon Soul.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-05-26 at 04:04 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I am paying just in gold. My sub costs $20 a month so by ur logic my opinion is more valid then urs.
    You never quit. You've been paying this entire time. So you aren't telling the truth. You're literally the definition of a poe. You aren't an LFR-Hero you're capable of doing normal modes, you haven't quit, you probably play more than I do considering I'm actually a casual. JT, you are a master poe.

So your opinion as a non-paying customer is as important as a paying customer(mine)? You're like the worst parts of the community wrapped into one neat little package.

That and you're a normal-mode raider. Or is that not your character? This is absolutely hilarious. You're a poe! OMG. That's brilliant.

JT is a Poe and he's been provoking me the entire time. Kudos, mate. You are the best poe I've ever seen on these boards.
    You are like the worst part of the community yourself disregarding another person's opinion just because they might be currently subscribed or not. You are like a spoiled brat who thinks that just because he is stupid enough to pay for the atrocity that is WoD that others, equally, or even more loyal fans who aren't subscribed have less of a say in something like this.
    Also, what is your progression little badass?

You never quit. You've been paying this entire time. So you aren't telling the truth. You're literally the definition of a poe. You aren't an LFR-Hero you're capable of doing normal modes, you haven't quit, you probably play more than I do considering I'm actually a casual. JT, you are a master poe.
    First off wtf is a poe.....never seen that term before.

Second you are right I am capable of doing NM also capable of doing Heroic. But my progression raiding days are done and I don't care to do it anymore. Also you are right again good chance I play more then you and can play more then anyone on this form. That does not mean I want to do NM+ raiding. That just means I want to do anything else in WoW that I get enjoyment from.

Only time I said I quit was at the end of MOP when WOD released. I played one month while HM was current and then left until HFC/Token system came out. Been subbed via tokens since.

I was telling truth and I got no need to lie. There is zero reason to lie on here it proves nothing.

The difference between me and you is you can see where I have chosen to progress in WOD. I got only one Heroic kill and that was for the moose and cost me 40k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    You are like the worst part of the community yourself disregarding another person's opinion just because they might be currently subscribed or not. You are like a spoiled brat who thinks that just because he is stupid enough to pay for the atrocity that is WoD that others, equally, or even more loyal fans who aren't subscribed have less of a say in something like this.
    Also, what is your progression little badass?
    I was actually commending his progression. Saying that he was better than an LFR player because he's a normal mode raider pretending to be a down-trodden LFR champion. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law

- - - Updated - - -

First off wtf is a poe.....never seen that term before.

Second youa re right I am capable of doing NM also capable of doing Heroic. But my progression raiding days are done and I don't care to do it anymore. Also you are right again good chance I play more then you and can play more then anyone on this form. That does not mean I want to do NM+ raiding. That just means I want to do anything else in WoW that I get enjoyment from.

Only time I said I quit was at the end of MOP when WOD released. I played one month while HM was current and then left until HFC/Token system came out. Been subbed via tokens since.

I was telling truth and I got no need to lie. There is zero reason to lie on here it proves nothing.

The difference between me and you is you can see where I have chosen to progress in WOD. I got only one Heroic kill and that was for the moose and cost me 40k.
    You are capable of progressing, you have the time, you seem to enjoy it because you've done it multiple times, you've got a solid I-level, and yet you're in here acting like you quit the game because LFR didn't have tier gear? You're full of it. You just like stirring the pot.

You are capable of progressing, you have the time, you seem to enjoy it because you've done it multiple times, you've got a solid I-level, and yet you're in here acting like you quit the game because LFR didn't have tier gear? You're full of it. You just like stirring the pot.
    Not stirring any pot. You just don't like my opinion there is a big difference in the two.

What part of progression raiding I don't care to do anymore did you not understand. Just because I can doesn't mean I want to.

I quit doing LFR on my alts because it wasn't rewarding enough. Good trinkets/set bonuses is vital for people to feel their character progressing. Simply adding more main stat and stamina won't cut it.

While I didn't *quit* the game (because, surprise, I really enjoy WoD as a whole), my alts are in a state of disarray compared to where they were standing in MoP compared to my main and are a deadweight in any kind of organized raid

10+ Year Old Account
    Not stirring any pot. You just don't like my opinion there is a big difference in the two.

What part of progression raiding I don't care to do anymore did you not understand. Just because I can doesn't mean I want to.
    I think you're being dishonest on purpose. I think your goal is to get a rise out of people because the things you say and the things you do aren't logically compatible. "I stopped when WoD came out" stayed subscribed. "LFR is progression content!" doesn't want to do progression content.... You're basically a reverse Jaylock.

Lets hope raid gear cant be Titanforged. Else it will be very wierd to see people with LFR gear at the same level of Mythic gear. Gear can go all the way to +55 ilevels with titanforge

progression raiding

Quote Originally Posted by Ustabil View Post
    Lets hope raid gear cant be Titanforged. Else it will be very wierd to see people with LFR gear at the same level of Mythic gear. Gear can go all the way to +55 ilevels with titanforge
    Why ? They clearly deserved it for their afk time

I mean I have a lot of friends who dont raid and when they enjoy the game and stay subscribed for a log longer it makes me happy because I get to play with them.

So yeah it directly effects a lot of people.

I think you're being dishonest on purpose. I think your goal is to get a rise out of people because the things you say and the things you do aren't logically compatible. "I stopped when WoD came out" stayed subscribed. "LFR is progression content!" doesn't want to do progression content.... You're basically a reverse Jaylock.
    Ok clearly its hard for you to read so ill say it once more.

The only reason I bought WOD was due to getting the collector edition cheap. I then played a month (HM was current) and left. Did not return into HFC came out and you could pay for ur sub with gold. Why you even think I am lying is beyond me. As a matter of fact I left originally after ZA/ZG heroics came out in cata and didn't return then until the annoucement of LFR. I stayed subbed for most of MOP.

You can think I am lying all you want does not matter. The only reason you think as much is because you can't accept someone likes different things then you. I enjoy LFR and don't care to do progression raiding anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosbill View Post
    I quit doing LFR on my alts because it wasn't rewarding enough. Good trinkets/set bonuses is vital for people to feel their character progressing. Simply adding more main stat and stamina won't cut it.

While I didn't *quit* the game (because, surprise, I really enjoy WoD as a whole), my alts are in a state of disarray compared to where they were standing in MoP compared to my main and are a deadweight in any kind of organized raid
    I think this is an issue. I think gear in general comes to easily. Catching up is too fast. All forms of content outside of current tier are near worthless. There's no natural progression from world to dungeon to heroic to raiding. You just buy a few pieces of crafted and jump into LFR or go afk in Ashran for a few hours. Gearing a character up should take a long time. You shouldn't be able to maintain 4 raid ready toons unless you're ridiculously hardcore. Your main character should be head and shoulders above your alts for casual players like myself and frankly that's just not the case. The only thing they use for that now is the ring and that's moronic.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok clearly its hard for you to read so ill say it once more.

The only reason I bought WOD was due to getting the collector edition cheap. I then played a month (HM was current) and left. Did not return into HFC came out and you could pay for ur sub with gold. Why you even think I am lying is beyond me. As a matter of fact I left originally after ZA/ZG heroics came out in cata and didn't return then until the annoucement of LFR. I stayed subbed for most of MOP.

You can think I am lying all you want does not matter. The only reason you think as much is because you can't accept someone likes different things then you. I enjoy LFR and don't care to do progression raiding anymore.
    I think you're lying because you said as much. You're a paying customer be it with gold or cash. You took a break and you are pretending that tier gear in LFR is going to change you being here or not. You are obviously in love with this game because you are debating it on an internet forum. You wont give it up, you can't give it up because you are addicted to it. I'm not faulting you because I'm exactly the same. My issue is that you're a phony though. You aren't this LFR champion you act like, you are capable of raiding normal, it's not a time issue, it's not even a dedication issue because cross-realm resolves that. You aren't looking for a challenge in LFR you just like pretending that you're one of the down-trodden masses incapable of real progression in order to stir the pot. You are a poe and a brilliant one at that. Possibly the best I've ever seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    I mean I have a lot of friends who dont raid and when they enjoy the game and stay subscribed for a log longer it makes me happy because I get to play with them.

So yeah it directly effects a lot of people.
    Your friends would quit if the tier gear that isn't in LFR now was in LFR but didn't work in progression raiding? I seriously doubt that.

I think this is an issue. I think gear in general comes to easily. Catching up is too fast. All forms of content outside of current tier are near worthless. There's no natural progression from world to dungeon to heroic to raiding. You just buy a few pieces of crafted and jump into LFR or go afk in Ashran for a few hours. Gearing a character up should take a long time. You shouldn't be able to maintain 4 raid ready toons unless you're ridiculously hardcore. Your main character should be head and shoulders above your alts for casual players like myself and frankly that's just not the case. The only thing they use for that now is the ring and that's moronic.
    No, thank you

I'd rather have a quickpath to the latest content (also known as gear gap closing mechanism) so that recruiting during downtime is effective than having to regear someone through the 3 previous raid tiers to make them viable for the latest progressing one

Blizzard tried it in Vanilla and has discarded it ever since BC (because WELFARE epics were introduced at that time and boy were people unhappy about it). My alts are just that, alts and I'm fine if they'Re only doing half of my main's DPS/healing, I'm not fine when at ilvl 700 they're doing less damage than what my main was doing at 680 with heroic set/trinkets

Quote Originally Posted by Grosbill View Post

This is what I'm finding on my alts as well.