Page 50 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The hate for LFR is seriously disturbing. Most games have an easy mode, that offers the exact same rewards as the hardest modes, I never see any hate for this, but LFR damn there is a lot of hate.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Well I meant if there ever was a single difficulty again it would be where current lfr is.
    Nah, it should be where mythic is.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

- - - Updated - - -

There is Zero chance of Mythic ilvl from the 5mand being out classed by LFR tier bonus's or not. Just like how now there is items in Mythic Dungeons that is better then NM raiding.
    There has many situations where a spec has relied on trinkets/sets to be bis no matter what the other stats on the piece was.

Well I meant if there ever was a single difficulty again it would be where current lfr is.

Since next to everyone is afk, terribad or a mix of both shouldn't have lfr the same participation rates as other difficulties for that to be even remotely true ?
    I don't think they'll go back to a single difficulty level but I think the system we have now would be improved by removing Normal (it really is largely redundant) and structuring the Heroic instance in a way that bosses increase in difficulty the further you go into the instance.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    The hate for LFR is seriously disturbing. Most games have an easy mode, that offers the exact same rewards as the hardest modes, I never see any hate for this, but LFR damn there is a lot of hate.
    Because apparently Jerry and his mythic team are forced to run it if they want to be good yet a Mythic raiding guild like I said should have normal on farm, Heroic on farm or easy progression by the time it unlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    And for some it doesn't matter if they got both they can still be bad.....

So your point is?
    That's a player problem not a design problem. Your still failing at defending just deflecting.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Lol, mind how telling me why LFR should have tier set beyond "It wont effect me." cus it will. If I don't have 2/4 set by LFR's release, I'll be expected to run it for the bonus. And considering how much of a boring afk fest that is, it shouldn't reward that gear.
    Already been covered. The gear can be used for mythic + dungeons. So bitchy raiders can shut the hell up and quit whining. If you don't want to raid LFR, don't. Just say no. Its that simple

Top na gaming . Anyways and yet there are enough top20 guild players who don't want either.
    You're only allowed to :rolleyes if you're in a top EU guild ;-) And yes, we completed our tier in LFR and then FLEX when possible back in DS/MoP, shocking, I know.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    Karazhan's first boss during current tier was harder than anything I've ever witnessed in LFR going all the way back to Dragon Soul. With Blizzard's faceroll mentality for WoD's LFR I doubt that's changed.
    Deathwing's back was pretty hilarious at the time, though.

Also, I do support a more difficult LFR, with rewards brought back.

The WoD model was basically 100% awful, to me, only going for legendary.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Nah, it should be where mythic is.
    Should sure ^^ but it wouldn't.
    Most games have an easy mode.
    Actually I am not sure how many multiplayer games consistently reward you for being as bad and afk. With what most lfr customers do I presume even a singleplayer easy mode ~6h tops game suddenly becomes a livelong journey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosbill View Post
    You're only allowed to :rolleyes if you're in a top EU guild ;-) And yes, we completed our tier in LFR and then FLEX when possible back in DS/MoP, shocking, I know.
    No not shocking. I merely stated that the assertion the poster you quoted made how most players at that level are indifferent and happily willing to do anything to advance their char is simply false since there are enough who'd prefer those options were not existing. The fact that they'd still push themselves to fulfill those obligations doesn't change it.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-05-26 at 05:15 PM.

Deleted
    Good, atleast LFR now has replay value again for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Because apparently Jerry and his mythic team are forced to run it if they want to be good yet a Mythic raiding guild like I said should have normal on farm, Heroic on farm or easy progression by the time it unlocks.
    Legion will be the first time tier was in lfr while there was mythic heroic and normal. In Siege the first week lfr came out there was a trinket that was an upgrade for every casting dps who didn't have a normal/heroic version yet. And most likely 1-2 ppl only had it when that wing came out.

Should sure ^^ but it wouldn't.

Actually I am not sure how many multiplayer games consistently reward you for being as bad and afk. With what most lfr customers do I presume even a singleplayer easy mode ~6h tops game suddenly becomes a livelong journey.
    Yes the majority do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda amusing how little you know considering how many "top end" raiders don't want those options - they don't even want splits so why would you presume anyone would want lfr as an option ?
    These are people who gear and play multiple alts at the highest level in order to be able to create any comp they need on a fight-by-fight basis and you think running LFR for tier pieces faze or bother them? That's cute. True top-end raiders aren't looking to "control their gaming," the vast majority of them want to pour as much time as they can into accumulating player power to push progression faster. That's what they enjoy. It's the raiders who aren't anywhere near that level of skill and commitment who beg for Blizzard to control their gaming for them by not putting temptation in their path that they feel "forced" to do.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    These are people who gear and play multiple alts at the highest level in order to be able to create any comp they need on a fight-by-fight basis and you think running LFR for tier pieces faze or bother them? That's cute. True top-end raiders aren't looking to "control their gaming," the vast majority of them want to pour as much time as they can into accumulating player power to push progression faster. That's what they enjoy. It's the raiders who aren't anywhere near that level of skill and commitment who beg for Blizzard to control their gaming for them by not putting temptation in their path that they feel "forced" to do.
    Once again well said.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Well what stems most hate? Ignorance, and that's what's happening here.

Because they suck at this game.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Yes the majority do.
    I don't know maybe I am just not playing those games where a single queue up and /stick rewards you with anything significant. I suppose that's mostly browser / casual category ?
    Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    These are people who gear and play multiple alts at the highest level in order to be able to create any comp they need on a fight-by-fight basis and you think running LFR for tier pieces faze or bother them?
    Yes and for a fact I know they are. But again I suppose because they love it so much and don't care at all I hear those players constantly bitch about splits.

I don't know maybe I am just not playing those games where a single queue up and /stick rewards you with anything significant. I suppose that's mostly browser / casual category ?

Yes and for a fact I know they are. But again I suppose because they love it so much and don't care at all I hear those players constantly bitch about splits.
    K. Still majority do.

K. Still majority do.
    Could you give me some examples that literally put out rewards for doing legitimately nothing ?