Page 64 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So much hate. Does it really matter that LFR players are getting tier sets ? If it had same ilvl, then yes it would not feel fair, and it would remove the reason to.do normal raids. But.. LFR drops lower ilvl gear = lower quality.

Years ago I used to raid ALOT but I don't have the urge or time to do so anymore. Instead I spend quality time doing primarily pvp, and does some dungeons and LFR from time to time. Why shouldn't I get a real tier set if I wanted ? How can that harm anyone at all? It dosnt even got as many stats as *real* raid gear- are the raiding community really that afraid about being replaced from their guild? If so, you lack skills my friend...

If fear is not the reason, then someone please tell me, why does it bother anyone that LFR rewards a lower ilvl tier version of gear ?
    And no one forces anyone to do LFR if they don't like it. YOU CHOSE how YOU want to progress (if you want gear progression at all..)

Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    So much hate. Does it really matter that LFR players are getting tier sets ? If it had same ilvl, then yes it would not feel fair, and it would remove the reason to.do normal raids. But.. LFR drops lower ilvl gear = lower quality.

Years ago I used to raid ALOT but I don't have the urge or time to do so anymore. Instead I spend quality time doing primarily pvp, and does some dungeons and LFR from time to time. Why shouldn't I get a real tier set if I wanted ? How can that harm anyone at all? It dosnt even got as many stats as *real* raid gear- are the raiding community really that afraid about being replaced from their guild? If so, you lack skills my friend...

If fear is not the reason, then someone please tell me, why does it bother anyone that LFR rewards a lower ilvl tier version of gear ?
    And no one forces anyone to do LFR if they don't like it. YOU CHOSE how YOU want to progress (if you want gear progression at all..)
    No it doesnt matter what LFR gets, nor do matter LFR players. What matters is whether Blizz will fuck it up again with LFR gear being better than previous tier heroic, which will force players into LFR. (Like during ToT -> SoO)
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so glad I quit playing this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaabbc View Post
    This is great news. Like someone said, we had millions more subs in Mists. I hope it will have the same difficulty as MoP.
    i hope every point of the game goes back to MoP but MoP dailies replaced with the world quests system they have, plus mythic+ dungeons, artifact power, class specific storylines and class halls.

fuck yeh i'll take that best expansion ever, oh except lets not have the 3rd tier being a year long AGAIN, for the 4th xpac running.....

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Nobody is forcing you to get the raid finder version. And if LFR is gated as it usually is nowadays you will be raiding normal in no time with mythic dungeon and heroic dungeon gear.
    you are literally so retarded I dont even want to see your ingame char because it has to be a pile of dogshit

Quote Originally Posted by Siuo View Post
    you are literally so retarded I dont even want to see your ingame char because it has to be a pile of dogshit
    Now there's a solid argument if I've ever seen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Siuo View Post
    Ok please explain how the argument is retarded? Or are you just flaming to make yourself look cool? Also my Hunter is 716 after recently finishing it's ring upgrade.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    i hope every point of the game goes back to MoP but MoP dailies replaced with the world quests system they have, plus mythic+ dungeons, artifact power, class specific storylines and class halls.

fuck yeh i'll take that best expansion ever, oh except lets not have the 3rd tier being a year long AGAIN, for the 4th xpac running.....
    MoP dailies were fine imo. A lot of them actually had a story to work for and decent rewards. Klaxxi story was interesting once you got exalted and did their questline. Also Shieldwall and Battle of Dalaran was pretty cool. However I do agree with you. World quests look way better so far. On the drought issue it really needs to stop. They even said in WoD interviews it was unacceptable and yet this one is the longest we've had.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-05-28 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Should have tied tier gear to Mythic dungeons instead, so it was an actual challenge. But whatevs.
    Would be nice to see a dungeon tier set. Dang, dungeon runners used to have tier available to them until it was taken away to encourage non-raiders to run LFR.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=252783/l...ation-overview Looks like they're rewards from reputation vendors.
    I am seeing gear from rep vendor at 850 ilvl. Glad to see the return.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2016-05-29 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    Would be nice to see a dungeon tier set. Dang, dungeon runners used to have tier available to them until it was taken away to encourage non-raiders to run LFR.
    This.

The wotlk format of allowing people to still get gear even if it took longer through dungeons instead of raids was awesome. But with the new focus on all rng all day that system can't happen.

I guess the alternative could be pieces dropping off of lfd gear that can eventually be constructed into a normal mode tier piece. With higher difficulties increasing your chance until level 5+ keystones where tier can drop like it does in raids or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I never understood why they make tiers so fking useless from lfr version cuz it was "overpowered?" what the fuck? Who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    No it doesnt matter what LFR gets, nor do matter LFR players. What matters is whether Blizz will fuck it up again with LFR gear being better than previous tier heroic, which will force players into LFR. (Like during ToT -> SoO)
    shouldn't mythic+ dungeon give more IL than lfr?
    just don't lfr and go for mythic+

Quote Originally Posted by DargorDraconis View Post
    shouldn't mythic+ dungeon give more IL than lfr?
    just don't lfr and go for mythic+
    Everything should give more iL than lfr.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Well as long as tier is not in dungeons (or other non-raiding content) it will still be raid or die (in MoP version which is still better than the status quo)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    I never understood why they make tiers so fking useless from lfr version cuz it was "overpowered?" what the fuck? Who cares?
    I think what happened was they decided to make LFR easier and then, in a fit of MMO puritanism, decided this meant the reward had to be much lower.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

LFR and normal should share loot lockout and loot itself. Or to be more specific:

- LFR and normal drop the same items
    - if you loot a boss in normal you can't loot it again in LFR and vice versa (bonus rolls would still work)
    - when using personal loot normal has bigger drop chance than LFR (including bonus rolls)
    - no master loot in LFR so there's that

Win-win for everyone. Normal raiders would get gear faster but LFR would still be relevant.
    Last edited by Dilbon; 2016-05-29 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    That's incredibly retarded why should a mode you can easily afk through and has next to zero chance of failure drop the same gear someone else actually has to play for ?

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    That's incredibly retarded why should a mode you can easily afk through and has next to zero chance of failure drop the same gear someone else actually has to play for ?
    Because thats the only way terrible players like him can get good gear.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if it's been mentioned before, but currently the Tier loot on wowhead.com does not have any "raid finder" tags. Also, LFR Tier would not be 875 ilvl, as that is Mythic. LFR will be 835+, just above what you can get from outdoor PvE and Heroics as always.

Take these datamined infos with a huge grain of salt, it's very likely placeholder items.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Industrial heart of the USSR... now torn apart
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    LFR and normal should share loot lockout and loot itself. Or to be more specific:

- if you loot a boss in normal you can't loot it again in LFR and vice versa (bonus rolls would still work)
    - when using personal loot normal has bigger drop chance than LFR (including bonus rolls)
    - no master loot in LFR so there's that

Win-win for everyone. Normal raiders would get gear faster but LFR would still be relevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    This is indeed the best way for Blizzard to implement LFR, just needs one more bullet point added:

- LFR uses exactly same mechanics and numbers as Normal.
    Last edited by Cynep; 2016-05-29 at 01:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    It's not 2004. People have lives, jobs, families etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Nvm, it's uptodate now and 835+ ingame as it's supposed to be. The T19 bonuses don't seem particularly OP either, so that's good.
    Trinkets however...