Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    I play with a trackball on my right hand. you could easily use that for your camera panning with nothing but your thumb and index finger. You can then use a razer keypad on your left hand, or any of the cheaper knock offs. They have a joystick that you can use your left thumb for all directional movement as well as 16 or more buttons to keybind your ever decreasing amount of abilities. might be a set up for you to try to improve your play.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you. Sometimes with the nerve damage it just dont work right
    I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
    Your pain will set me free

Stitched Up Heart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    What do you think about the recent blue post essentially saying "We think [Elite] players deserve better gear?"

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Reminder --
    We’re sensitive to your concerns and we’ll keep them all in mind as we settle on ilvl values for gear.

Something worth repeating --
    There’s been some concern from both PvEers and PvPers that “raiders will just do Arena to get easy gear” and “gladiators will just do Mythic raids to get easy gear.” We feel it’s important to remember how challenging both types of gameplay can be. Downing Mythic bosses and earning Gladiator rating are two of the most difficult accomplishments in World of Warcraft. We think players who have demonstrated skill at those levels deserve to be rewarded with better gear.
    This was a direct quote from Kaivax, a blue poster on the official forums.

Personally I agree. If people are going to spend the time and effort in that type of Raid or PvP environment, we better damn well get better gear than people clicking an "i win" button for LFR.

This is why tier bonuses and trinkets from normal and above raiding should not be in LFR at all. Why give players elite level bonuses / trinkets for janitor level performance?

What are your thoughts?
    Once again i`m complete disagree with set bonuses part...For same logic we should not get any set bonus from PvP (even that they do not change much).Is not the set bonuses makes us Elite but the gear Skin and combined power of that gear.You maybe right about trinkets best ones should stay in Regular raids.Sets should stay in LFR because they are a part of the class gear and indentity and also they arent that OP like these in WoD
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2016-05-31 at 05:09 PM.

Despite the various sides of the argument, 1 thing will remain true. The power gap in the different levels of gear is quite substantial. So substantial that being gone for a few months for whatever reason makes it so that you might as well hang up any attempt at being competitive until the next expac unless there's just some team bored or desperate enough to carry you. With a game suffering so hard on sub #'s already that's not a good thing to be discouraging anyone hoping to return to the game.

Of course the different levels of difficulty should have gear to match. But the difference doesn't need to be as big as it is. Mythic gear isn't just better, it's OP to the level of absurdity. I made it from 90-100 without swapping a single piece of gear with zero difficulty. That's something that made leveling so completely trivial I was bored out of my mind. We don't need to have gear so ridiculously OP nothing in the game is challenging. And we shouldn't have such a gear wall in the game that catching up feels nigh impossible.

Well this has happened since WoW begun.

So what is there to really talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Then why does legions lfr gear have real set bonuses?

Now to get on topic I'm not going to disagree at all about elite players getting gear. With the mythic+ set up (and assuming blizzard can pull it off) gear concerns shouldn't be night and day like in WoD. Compare a normal geared raider (we'll use a pally) with Bis gear and then compare a lfr raider with bis gear.

A huge differnce. While there should be a power gap the gap should never be that big like in WoD.
    Jesus Christ. Why do people care so much. You already have a massive ilvl swing over the LFR people, and if you want to make it easier to get people to Raid with you and have a real impact on your group, you should be ACCEPTING of people with the ability to do more damage, heal better, or tank better being able to jump onboard quickly.

I hate the Mythic raider mentality of I have, so you should have not. I wasn't like this when I raided, and I was in the fuck all percentage that got to Kel'thuzad in OG Naxx. I don't know where this mentality came from. I worried more about myself, and not what other people had.

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    Jesus Christ. Why do people care so much. You already have a massive ilvl swing over the LFR people, and if you want to make it easier to get people to Raid with you and have a real impact on your group, you should be ACCEPTING of people with the ability to do more damage, heal better, or tank better being able to jump onboard quickly.

I hate the Mythic raider mentality of I have, so you should have not. I wasn't like this when I raided, and I was in the fuck all percentage that got to Kel'thuzad in OG Naxx. I don't know where this mentality came from. I worried more about myself, and not what other people had.
    Because it's akin to asking people to do UBRS and giving them BWL loot?
    GM of <Invictus>
    Co-Founder of www.classicwow.live
    Co-Author of the Navak & Egregious 1-60 Horde & Alliance Leveling Guide
    Discord: Egregious#7439
    Twitch
    YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Egregious View Post
    I want to have my cake and eat it too is asking for Blizzard to do away with raiding in favor of some nebulous idea of "content" driven for casuals. I guess we have a difference of opinion.
    Not sure where some players get the idea that raiding will get axed if LFR is removed. The resources will just get lowered back down and distributed towards non-raid content.

Also a lot of casuals do organized raiding. It is just not everyone wants to do it casual or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Because Blizzard realized that if they don't have to do it to complete set bonuses or get an op trinket proc players won't actually do lfr. It's all about getting people in to carry the bads.
    In terms of "bads" that is just because Blizzard keeps listening to the small yet very loud minority that complains LFR is too easy. Then there is the other aspect of trying to keep queues filled with players who are interested in raid content as their endgame. Those who just want to experience the story go in and get out as intended. Part of the LFR community is unwilling to accept that not many really want to stick around in LFR as their endgame.
    Last edited by Greenmagoo; 2016-06-01 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    People who run LFR because they're impatient and want their set bonuses sooner =/= forced.
    Of course it is the same. Set bonuses are HUGE upgrades and if you can achieve them faster by also running LFR... they everyone will. Fact. If you aren't you are letting your raidmates down... no differently than if you come to raid without gems/enchants/consumables.

Oh.. that's right... most LFR cronies don';t even know what that means.

In LFR you do not "earn" anything.. .you do not "achieve" anything... you simply trade 20 mins of your time for gear. No challenge, no excitement, no gameplay. As far as I am concerned... LFR is no more challenging than Heroic dungeons... it should drop same gear (ilevel and models).

Raiding gear should be unique, require time and dedication and fuck all the entitlement of today's MMO'er.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Of course it is the same. Set bonuses are HUGE upgrades and if you can achieve them faster by also running LFR... they everyone will. Fact. If you aren't you are letting your raidmates down... no differently than if you come to raid without gems/enchants/consumables.

Oh.. that's right... most LFR cronies don';t even know what that means.

In LFR you do not "earn" anything.. .you do not "achieve" anything... you simply trade 20 mins of your time for gear. No challenge, no excitement, no gameplay. As far as I am concerned... LFR is no more challenging than Heroic dungeons... it should drop same gear (ilevel and models).

Raiding gear should be unique, require time and dedication and fuck all the entitlement of today's MMO'er.
    Yeah, I agree on all points.
    GM of <Invictus>
    Co-Founder of www.classicwow.live
    Co-Author of the Navak & Egregious 1-60 Horde & Alliance Leveling Guide
    Discord: Egregious#7439
    Twitch
    YouTube