Deleted

Network image install

Hey lads,

I recently bought 5 identical PCs for my kids' recreation room. Nothing fancy, i5 6500, gtx960 etc. I didn't buy any Windows licences because I already have a 10 pro volume licence.

I'd like to make a perfect installation of 1 system, make an image of it and push that image to the 4 other computers via network. This used to be possible with Symantec GhostCast and the Ghost DOS client, but it doesn't work for Windows 10.

Does anyone have any tips?

Thanks in advance!

I believe Clonezilla SE might support this?

I real setup for this usually ends up in a business environment. You could try tinkering with MDT. But that is more along the lines of a cut down version of SCCM

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    I believe Clonezilla SE might support this?

I real setup for this usually ends up in a business environment. You could try tinkering with MDT. But that is more along the lines of a cut down version of SCCM
    Yeah, MDT seems a bit too complicated for my needs. I'm trying a clonezilla image now, but I have no idea how to broadcast it to all systems simultaneously like I used to do with Ghostcast. <-- found out, you can use drbl live for that. I'll give it a shot tomorrow.
    Last edited by mmoc47927e0cdb; 2016-05-26 at 05:03 PM.