Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    How is racism progressive?
    What racism did your delicate little eyes see?

Before SJW's starts crying and tearing their hairs out over such a problematic ad.

Here.

That said, great ad, i laughed.
    Asians just don't give any fuck, love them for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    What racism did your delicate little eyes see?
    LOL delicate...

The ad shows a guy who is dirty, with paint on him. After washing him, he is no longer black, but Asian. It's like they are saying Asians are a more clean version of blacks. It's just weird. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    LOL delicate...

The ad shows a guy who is dirty, with paint on him. After washing him, he is no longer black, but Asian. It's like they are saying Asians are a more clean version of blacks. It's just weird. /shrug
    I used to think they were just dirty when I saw them on pictures when younger before I met the first one. xD

The boys over at reddit's "Asian Masculinity" (aka Asian racism) will love this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Before SJW's starts crying and tearing their hairs out over such a problematic ad.

That said, great ad, i laughed.
    Asians just don't give any fuck, love them for it.
    So would SJWs be for or against that? "Colored is better" with obvious racial superiority angle, yet the racism is in favour of the black guy and anti-white. My guess is SJWs would go love that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    So would SJWs be for or against that? "Colored is better" with obvious racial superiority angle, yet the racism is in favour of the black guy and anti-white. My guess is SJWs would go love that shit.
    That's kind of my point, the same people who is causing some outrage over the chinese ad and is whining about how racist it is would be perfectly fine with the original one, despite it being just as racist.

It's hypocrisy in it's purest form, and i am not surprised to see the same usual suspects bitching about the chinese ad while ignoring the original one on this forum aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Race threads arent allowed here, and thats exactly what a racist ad is going to spawn. closing