Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    "Location: Sweden".

None of my irl friends approve of the picture, they think it's ridiculous.
    Then you and your friends disgust me beyond belief.
    People that had fun shared their moment and you do nothing but whine. So what if they are police? Does you think everyone behaves as their job demands on their free time? You think actors which portray bad guys are assholes irl too?
    It never occured to you that an individual with a personality is capable of living up to the demands of a serious proffesion whilst being able to enjoy a party too?
    Are you the type of person that has ruined Sweden's reputation so massivly of late? It's damn near impossible to read a topic on this forum without people making fun of our nation. The fact that I'm half English is a savior for me at the moment as it is a good way for me to distinguish myself from you. That and the fact that I don't randomly hate for no valid reason, and no, your reason to dislike that photo is not valid. Not for a functional human being.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    That and the fact that I don't randomly hate for no valid reason, and no, your reason to dislike that photo is not valid. Not for a functional human being.
    Rofl, "not valid". Get over your butthurt that someone thinks the police shouldn't be retarded.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ill be dammed, they sure as hell look graceful XD

15+ Year Old Account
    Then you and your friends disgust me beyond belief.
    People that had fun shared their moment and you do nothing but whine. So what if they are police? Does you think everyone behaves as their job demands on their free time? You think actors which portray bad guys are assholes irl too?
    It never occured to you that an individual with a personality is capable of living up to the demands of a serious proffesion whilst being able to enjoy a party too?
    Are you the type of person that has ruined Sweden's reputation so massivly of late? It's damn near impossible to read a topic on this forum without people making fun of our nation. The fact that I'm half English is a savior for me at the moment as it is a good way for me to distinguish myself from you. That and the fact that I don't randomly hate for no valid reason, and no, your reason to dislike that photo is not valid. Not for a functional human being.
    Are you missing out on the key issue here, which is that they posted it to the official facebook page of the precinct?

What people do on their own time is their own business, but what sort of image the police are choosing to put out through official websites meant to shape public image is not a private matter. If the police are putting out images that hurt their public image, and therefor hurt their effectiveness in their community, that is something to take issue with. You might not agree that this should hurt their image, but a lot of people including most Swedes who has chipped in on it do.

Deleted
    Rofl, "not valid". Get over your butthurt that someone thinks the police shouldn't be retarded.
    They aren't the ones behaving retardedly. It's the people that object when they try to perform their duty which are the retards (if anyone).
    Just because you disagree with that picture (god knows what kind of messed up person you have to be do spawn such hate) doesn't mean your opinion is factual towards whether it was right or wrong. If you try to use "what about your opinion hurr durr" as an argument, know this: I'm not the one causing the problem, you are.
    It seems to me that these police officers would be a lot happier right now if people like you simply didn't exist.

I feel morally obligated to be as rude to you as possible as you definetly seem the person that would attract a lot of hate from other people. No wonder Sweden has a bad rep with you stalking these forums.

Deleted
    They aren't the ones behaving retardedly.
    Yeah, they are. They could have posted those on their private facebook profiles but instead they use the police facebook profile, that's what's retarded. The confidence is already low in the police and things like this doesn't build confidence, it makes people look at them as a joke.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with having harmless fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Are you missing out on the key issue here, which is that they posted it to the official facebook page of the precinct?

What people do on their own time is their own business, but what sort of image the police are choosing to put out through official websites meant to shape public image is not a private matter. If the police are putting out images that hurt their public image, and therefor hurt their effectiveness in their community, that is something to take issue with. You might not agree that this should hurt their image, but a lot of people including most Swedes who has chipped in on it do.
    Hurt their effectiveness in theor community and public image? Do you feel more comfortable with police officers that appears as inhuman? I don't. This image made it very clear it is people that play that part of the society. That makes me feel safer.
    If people got a problem, they are the problem. If they think the police force's ability to do their duty somehow changed just because of that image they are delusional. Nothings changed. People are just hating because they like to hate.

Deleted
    Hurt their effectiveness in theor community and public image? Do you feel more comfortable with police officers that appears as inhuman? I don't. This image made it very clear it is people that play that part of the society. That makes me feel safer.
    If people got a problem, they are the problem. If they think the police force's ability to do their duty somehow changed just because of that image they are delusional. Nothings changed. People are just hating because they like to hate.
    I guess you don't understand PR.

Also, since when were the police portrayed as inhuman in Sweden?
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2016-05-26 at 07:15 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah, they are. They could have posted those on their private facebook profiles but instead they use the police facebook profile, that's what's retarded. The confidence is already low in the police and things like this doesn't build confidence, it makes people look at them as a joke.
    Speak for yourself, I have no issue with our police force. The only issue I may have is peoples perception of it and how they think they have the right to decide what the police should and should not do.
    The fact that they shared an image that gives them personality should relive tension. To feel comforted by the fact that it's not an emotionless brick wall judging you upon breaking the law but an actual person that has the ability to feel and care should make you feel safe.
    That way someone that is speeding because they are careless of the people around them won't get treated the same as someone that is speeding because his pregnat wife is about to give birth.

Deleted
    Speak for yourself, I have no issue with our police force.
    You've probably never had to deal with them then.

The only one acting butthurt here is you.

Deleted
    I guess you don't understand PR.

Also, since when were the police portrayed as inhuman in Sweden?
    Since people started bitching about some idiot kids drove off a bridge killing themselves because they were being chased by a police car (they broke the law FYI).
    Or when they shot a man in the head after he behaved iradically in a tube station after there was a bomb warning.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no problem with that picture.

7+ Year Old Account
    as a policeman you are not allowed to have fun!
    how dare they!?

Formerly known as Arafal

They need to come to the U.S and get some training. They'll start shooting anything that moves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereaperszone View Post
    The only one acting butthurt here is you.
    "An inappropriately strong negative emotional response from a perceived personal insult. Characterized by strong feelings of shame. Frequently associated with a cessation of communication and overt hostility towards the "aggressor.""

I don't feel insulted just because I think they're acting retarded. He, however, started blabbering about how people who don't approve of the police acting retarded, disgust him.

Deleted
    You've probably never had to deal with them then.
    Well, that is true. As an upstanding citizen I don't really break the law. I guess you are more of a problem for society if you have an above average experience with police.

Deleted
    Since people started bitching about some idiot kids drove off a bridge killing themselves because they were being chased by a police car (they broke the law FYI).
    Or when they shot a man in the head after he behaved iradically in a tube station after there was a bomb warning.
    Oh, you're one of those who think a loud minority makes up the majorities perception of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, that is true. As an upstanding citizen I don't really break the law. I guess you are more of a problem for society if you have an above average experience with police.
    Yeah, because reporting being robbed to the police and reporting being victim of other types of crimes means you broke the law. The way the police handles crime is shit. I know from experience.

Deleted
    "An inappropriately strong negative emotional response from a perceived personal insult. Characterized by strong feelings of shame. Frequently associated with a cessation of communication and overt hostility towards the "aggressor.""

I don't feel insulted just because I think they're acting retarded. He, however, started blabbering about how people who don't approve of the police acting retarded, disgust him.
    You aren't dissaproving of police acting retarded though. You are claiming that what they did is retarded, which it isn't. What they did is harmless, yet you are going about it as if they should all be fired. I think you just have an issue with police itself. Maybe your parents failed you.