Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeah man a lot of us have been through this its was called "Cataclysm". The pain will subside

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Sounds like a bunch of hormonal teenagers thinking with their dicks killed the guild - not the chick.

Reflect on that.
    Had the same thought. I'm guessing they had a median age of about 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    This is one of the many reasons I like LFR more than raiding.
    yeh, it's like playing with 24 bots, real fun.

I even once had this huge problem between 2 people in a relationship because the girl was hanging out too much with another guy. The problem was the guy she was hanging out with was gay and shouldn't of merited so much drama from the guy in the relationship........
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Birkhoff View Post
    Unfortunaly a chick destroyed our guild from the inside with bitching and passive aggressiveness.

The problem began when she started wanting to raid after beginning a long distance relationship with an officer of the guild. She actually demanded people say hello to her when she logged in and expected to get by with poor game play plus flirting.

He bugged everyone, all the time, about her and how she needed to be made a raider. She would fuck up on such a consitent basis, that you believe she did it on purpose.

The whole guild fell apart. I look back and wonder what I could have done to prevent this.

Have any of you dealt with similar behavior?
    Don't recruit grills.

Problem solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a normal situation in the game a lot of guys fall in love when a girl just say hi i'm a girl.

There were several girls on my server in my favorite guild. 2 of them managed to destroy it, by bitching and chattering like birds. The former GM tried to make me apologize for making fun of her being an annoying bitch in raid, and she wasn't even on our server. The second, after I was re-invited by a officer friend, was so annoying and wouldn't shut up I called her a Cahint and got kicked for good. Did other guildies still like me? Yes. Did the overall group appeal matter? No. Guild's are toxic, at some point the people in charge don't do away with the assholes. And if you keep the assholes just because they like you, you're going to fail. Everyone has to get along in a successful guild, or be called out when they're being a douche. If they can't handle it fuck them and kick them. So simple yet emotions make the interwebz a spiders nest of vipers.

Turns out she was a man, and a troll no less.

Deleted
    My 1st raiding guild broke because 15 out of the 25 were dickheads, including me. We had 1 girl I think, but she was a good healer and rarely talked anywhere.

7+ Year Old Account
    3 "Chicks" (2 are moms already and one we dont know the age) are in my guild's main raid group and they are actually really good, 2 are our top healers and 1 is a a really good healer and dps

Yep, my old and probably best guild in hindsight dismantled over a woman getting involved with an officer. But it was just the final nail in the coffin for a lot of us.

Long story short a group of us had secret alts on the opposite faction and used troll around Wintergrasp during WoLK especially if we didn't have control. Killing people, vendors and generally being a nuisance / trying to initiate some world pvp. One night we proceeded kill our own guildies on the opposite faction for shits and giggles. Things escalated, we specifically targeted the woman because she was crap at pvp (and in general) preventing her from using a vendor until she gave up. She went crying (literally) to said officer, word got out a few day later it was us, we were threatened with being kicked and the guild just fell apart. Full 25 man btw.

Deleted
    This sounds awfully familiar..... A guild I was in had pretty much the same problem. It suprising how much shit people put up with until one person snaps, and the rest follows.

Deleted
    Kungen once explained why he didn't allow girls in nihilum. And it's far worse than "teenager 15y".
    I never understood how they didn't get one step further and just adored the world of 2D. You can have so many waifus that a real girl will be a let-down when interacting in a guild or raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why couldn't your GM just kick the annoying people and keep the guild together? Seems like a pretty weak group if a single couple can tear you apart. My old guild before my current one had a similar issue with a woman flirting with two of our top damage dealers and my GM shut that shit down quick and said they all leave or she leaves. She was kicked about a day later. Shame she was an amazing healer to boot but drama guilds are shit. That one fell apart though because lots of people quit out of boredom.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    One single chick "destroyed your guild"? Sounds more like a bunch of chumps to me. It's amazing how guys manage to be the worst clowns possible and then when everything goes down the shitter, it's the chick who did it. Well how was she even able to? Happens in real life all the time.
    It's obviously a clown fiesta. A bunch of immature kids that don't know how to behave socially. Yet the reason the "Chick" did it is because, and it has happened to me, is when one girl gets into a relationship or something or other with an officer. Then that officer becomes completely illogical cause vagina and insists she raids all the time, even if she is an incompetent raider (if she isn't, its normally not a problem). Then the other officers and players start to get frustrated about the situation It becomes the girl, her friends and the officer vs the rest. Drama starts and then people can't act like adults to sort it out and rather abandon cause it's easier. It's many peoples fault, yet she gets blamed cause she was the one that couldn't raid / started it.

The real problem is how cocks are designed to fit into vaginas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Why couldn't your GM just kick the annoying people and keep the guild together? Seems like a pretty weak group if a single couple can tear you apart. My old guild before my current one had a similar issue with a woman flirting with two of our top damage dealers and my GM shut that shit down quick and said they all leave or she leaves. She was kicked about a day later. Shame she was an amazing healer to boot but drama guilds are shit. That one fell apart though because lots of people quit out of boredom.
    The issue is when said girl has other friends in the guild. Then it's just not kick the couple, but also deal with the rage of all the other people too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    One single chick "destroyed your guild"? Sounds more like a bunch of chumps to me. It's amazing how guys manage to be the worst clowns possible and then when everything goes down the shitter, it's the chick who did it. Well how was she even able to? Happens in real life all the time.
    You must not have much MMO experience. All it takes is one chick fucking an officer to bring down an entire guild.

Remove the woman? You just lost a valuable officer, and potentially more people if she lies about the circumstances of her gkick. For example, this one chick from my old guild was dating a decent-parsing mage. But on the side, she flirted with other members. Nothing serious enough to prove her as cheating, until she skyped with one of our officers. The officer rejected her because he didn't like her, and knew she was already in a relationship. When the time finally came and she left the guild, she took several others with her. She lied to them, pretending as if my officer was harassing her, when instead he simply rejected her manipulation.

Keep the woman in the guild? Yeah, and half the guild recognizes she is only getting a raid spot because she's female. Your best players are likely to quit over this, eventually.

The only solution is to ban all women from your guild unless you have significant experience with the person in question, and can trust that she will never cause these problems.

Sexist? Definitely. But you will no longer have this problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to hear your guild disbanded OP, hope you and some of your better guildmates as are able to keep playing together.

Sadly, I too, have experienced something similar. A guild I was a member of was disbanded due to a relationship between officers turning sour. As retribution they both tried to sabotage the guild since it was something they believed the other held more dear than they. Thus I logged one day to find out the guild had been disbanded and my inbox filled with mail from my former guildmates explaining what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Birkhoff View Post
    Unfortunaly a chick destroyed our guild from the inside with bitching and passive aggressiveness.

The problem began when she started wanting to raid after beginning a long distance relationship with an officer of the guild. She actually demanded people say hello to her when she logged in and expected to get by with poor game play plus flirting.

He bugged everyone, all the time, about her and how she needed to be made a raider. She would fuck up on such a consitent basis, that you believe she did it on purpose.

The whole guild fell apart. I look back and wonder what I could have done to prevent this.

Have any of you dealt with similar behavior?
    Yeah....... you guys had way bigger issues that this girl. /gkick <name> works wonders ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Yes, i usually avoid guild with girls unless they are married and/or are married
    Oh yeah, because all "girls" behave the same unless we're married...-_-
    My guild has plenty of women, me being one (single) and the biggest bitches bitching the most have all been male players. They were booted or left, they didn't manage to tear the guild apart.

I don't know what you dudes are talking about. I have raided with some bad ass chicks over the years. But just like with dudes sometimes you do find bad apples. Don't judge people or their skills by their sex my internet brothers. For one it's pointless and two some crazy fema types will make you look and feel like shit for it and it likely would be deserved.