Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    D.VAs scares me as I'm still not used to the radius of it, I can be pretty far from it and still die.

Junkrats ult is pretty easy to deal with as most characters, though even without his ult he still does a lot of damage.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAMZxOh9Cy0

10+ Year Old Account
    Die die die. The Wheel. And D.Va's self destruct when there's nowhere to run.

7+ Year Old Account
    McCrees stun scares me more than any ult.

as a team wiper class, its mercy's "heroes never die"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Junk Rat, while I'm playing Reinhardt or any other slow moving characters.
    with practice you'll eventually be able to use reinhardts E to wipe his tire from the face of the earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Hanzo. Not for what he yells, but for the hellish roar that follows it. Even when I'm not in the killing zone I find myself stopping just to let that roar fade out.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    as a team wiper class, its mercy's "heroes never die"
    I love hearing "Heroes Never Die" when I wasted a team as Bastion just to seem them glow. At that point I'm like "Alright, reload up and time to mow them down again"

They never see it coming.

I'd rank them as:

Grrr grrr grrr (wheel)
    "It's high noon"
    (angry Japanese yelling) DRAGON TO THE FACE

7+ Year Old Account
    McCree's as it's the hardest to react to, I can usually deal with the other damage ults pretty easily but the raw power of McCree's is shocking.

But for D.va's it's not about running away, simply put yourself behind almost anything and it'll have no effect on you. It's pretty decisively the least scary ult for me once I learned that, it's virtually impossible to die to it.

Deleted
    DIE DIE DIE
    Its hiiiiigh noooon
    Riptire..

Im pretty much scared non-stop in this game

Hanzo because when you're in a building or have no idea of where he is and you hear it goes off : "Is it coming toward me ? What do I do ? Move ? Stay ? Oh well, I'm dead in all cases."

i usually play flankers so being seen thanks to widow ult ruins my attempts, usually have to wait in backlines when you hear her line if you can actually hear her

Usually its Mcree's Ult. I dive for cover because I never see him till its too late. I used to be worried about Junkrat's but I learned a lot of tricks for Reinhardt to dodge or negate it so unless I'm playing someone that doesn't have a way to get away(Sym for example) I don't worry about it anymore.
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    D.Va's ultimate seems to startle me the most, because half the time it's falling from the sky somewhere and I'm looking for it. I suppose runners up would be Bastion and Reaper.

10+ Year Old Account
    It really depends who I am playing at the time, if im playing Genji then high noon isint a problem its a free kill and always hilarious. Widowmaker because it provides the whole team vision which is really strong but the worst one has to be Mercy. I just cleaned up this mess and you turn up and ress them all, I feel like the maid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

The one I hate the most is the one you hear in overtime while you are trying to push the payload. Smart players will keep a room clearing ult for that last push attempt in OT.

Deleted
    Mercy, watching the enemy team be ressed around you is not a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    It really depends who I am playing at the time, if im playing Genji then high noon isint a problem its a free kill and always hilarious. Widowmaker because it provides the whole team vision which is really strong but the worst one has to be Mercy. I just cleaned up this mess and you turn up and ress them all, I feel like the maid.
    Meh, I get killed and my daughter comes in to tell me she is done with her bath and I tell her I will be right up after this match (her mom is watching her) and I turn back to see I had been rezed and am in the middle of being killed again. :/

Riugawagatekirokuraru

10+ Year Old Account
    The one that I find to be the scariest is mcCree, because most of the time I have no idea where he is when he presses Q.

The ones I find god damn frustrating though(in order of hate):
    Mercy
    Torbjörn
    Mercy
    Hanzo
    Mercy
    Widowmaker
    and did I mention Mercy?
    Pokemon Shield
    FC: SW-6999-1982-1088
    Name: Awesome
    Always ready to battle!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate Mei's ultimate the most. Nothing like having your whole team get frozen then hearing a Riptire coming or "Die! Die! Die!"
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.