Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I can relate with Junkrat just fine

Keep your "Politics" out off my game plox

I sure hope for OP he's just parodying SJWs and the whole Tracer's butt debacle

Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    women bitch about this sort of thing more, thats why.

I mean look at the tracer thing, how much of a sad insecure shallow egg 4 brain whiny ass woman do you have to be to complain about something like that.

uff.. these type of people frustrate me to no end. I hope they all get sucked into the earth so that we can instantly be rid of them.
    Why are you even bitching about losing the boring bland pose when the one they got as a result of the feedback was superior on every front-sexiness included?

So how much of a whiny pissbaby do you have to be to shit your pants over the Devs responding to critique in a constructive and productive manner?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    Why are you even bitching about losing the boring bland pose when the one they got as a result of the feedback was superior on every front-sexiness included?

So how much of a whiny pissbaby do you have to be to shit your pants over the Devs responding to critique in a constructive and productive manner?
    If you dont see the problem with caving to every marshmellow centered whine-o with an unfounded imaginary issue based on their own insecurity then thats your problem, i dont feel any need to explain this to you.

Partially because it appears to literally be your problem. Better watch out when stepping on open soil whiney.

Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    If you dont see the problem with caving to every marshmellow centered whine-o with an unfounded imaginary issue based on their own insecurity then thats your problem, i dont feel any need to explain this to you.

Partially because it appears to literally be your problem. Better watch out when stepping on open soil whiney.
    So far the only two of us who did any whining was you.

The rest of your post just highlights you know jack and shit about anything that transpired so have fun living in terror of make believe boogeymen coming for your vidyagaem booty.

The rest of your post just highlights you know jack and shit about anything that transpired so have fun living in terror of make believe boogeymen coming for your vidyagaem booty.
    Dey tukk err vidyagaem booty!

Deleted

Got to stop imagining stuff and then blame it on others whiny.

Gonna stop responding now, enjoy wasting other ppls time.

All I read was "why are these heroes heroes, and why am I not? ".
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

Deleted
    After careful consideration of OP's opinion, weighing the pros and cons, checking my privilege, logging out of my tumblr account and putting my SJW hat to one side, I can still only reach for the following response:

"Oh fuck off."

Deleted
    I see what you did there

unfortunately it didn't work, there's a fat guy (Roadhog), a guy with a disability (Junkrat), a guy of Afro-carribean descent (Lucio), an Asian guy (Hanzo), a guy with dwarvism (Tolbjorn), and since there's ten male characters, statistically there's a gay guy, so their PC quota is covered.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    What a retarded troll thread. Do you find it difficult to associate with a fantasy male character? Adjust or quit the game. A game needs heroes, not "the average male representation". Or are you a SJW "masculinist"?

10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't any constructive discussion happening here.