Can I delete everything?

Can I delete my whole entire bank/void storage since the new system remembers all of the items that you previously owned? Just wanna be safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

You can only delete quest rewards, keep everything else.

Deleted
    I think it only remembers quest items for sure the rest wasnt sure if it will be remembered

"I've had my bags and void storage full for the last 5 years, can I empty it a couple of months before the pre-patch hits?"

I don't get why people want to "risk" it, really. In any case, as mentioned above only the quest rewards are kept, but given that we're so close, I wouldn't delete those either.

Deleted
    I wouldn't delete anything before the prepatch hits. System remembers quest rewards, not drops until it is in the game live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Treasures are also remembered, by the way, since the game tracks those via hidden quests. Everything besides quest rewards and treasures needs to be kept until 7.0 goes live.

10+ Year Old Account
    The system will know quest rewards in advance, but I wouldn't delete your other drop/crafted items until after the patch hits. Once it does, you should be able to delete those.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Just wait to be extra cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Just wait to be extra cautious.
    B-b-but its...high nooooooooonnnnnn
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Until the Wardrobe feature goes live (Legion pre-patch), you need to hold onto everything - except for quest rewards, the systemtracks all the quests you have completed and automatically fills in the item rewards into your wardrobe.

I wouldn't delete anything. After the system goes live you should vendor all the items. But only after it goes live. Quests are the only things tracked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Deleted
    And it might have some bugs where not everything is stored - so be aware just to be safe..

Still no character copy to the beta yet right? Big gamble until then. I'm curious to see how it handles quests no longer in the game, like the dungeon 2 set I vendored.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I have zero slots left on all my toons and salvage boxes keep piling. I have 2 guild banks now and throwing items there by the bucketload but this can;t last another 3 months.

Deleted brawler's shirts/removed many tabards not sure what else can be vendored safely tbh anymore.

I still wonder: Once an item is learned can it be vendored or we lose the value?
    Once it's learned it can be safely vendored.

As far as I know, the only way to lose a skin is by trading a raid drop with another player within the 2h limit.

Keep it safe, at least until the release hits, no point in risking it after keeping them for so long!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Can I delete my whole entire bank/void storage since the new system remembers all of the items that you previously owned? Just wanna be safe.
    Once the new wardrobe system goes live you can vendor/delete all items that have been added to your wardrobe. As others have said, you may want to be safe and keep things stored until the new system actually does go live!

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I have zero slots left on all my toons and salvage boxes keep piling. I have 2 guild banks now and throwing items there by the bucketload but this can;t last another 3 months.

Deleted brawler's shirts/removed many tabards not sure what else can be vendored safely tbh anymore.

I still wonder: Once an item is learned can it be vendored or we lose the value?
    As I understand it, with the wardrobe system you need to "learn" BoE items by equipping them to add that items "skin" to the wardrobe, BoP items should be added to the wardrobe upon pickup. After that you can vendor the item as normal, adding an item to the wardrobe does not affect the value of the item.

Until the wardrobe system goes live I'd be very careful about what items to vendor or delete. While Blizzard have said that all quest rewards will be added whether you still have them or not, I very much doubt there's a 100% guarantee that all your old quest rewards will actually appear in the wardrobe. If you have the same item on multiple toons then you can safely vendor or sell excess copies, just remember to keep one safe on one toon!

I'd also suggest that you check the item has actually been added to your wardrobe prior to vendoring or deleting the item!