Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Relationships - A little fling on the side?

Are you okay with the idea of being in a committed relationship, but having a little fling on the side with maybe a co-worker?

Would that be considered cheating if you are totally committed to your girlfriend / wife, but you wanted to "try a variety of fruits" if you will?

If you don't have an open relationship and it's not discussed with your partner beforehand it is cheating.

It's 100% cheating. Don't cheat.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Are you okay with the idea of being in a committed relationship, but having a little fling on the side with maybe a co-worker?

Would that be considered cheating if you are totally committed to your girlfriend / wife, but you wanted to "try a variety of fruits" if you will?
    Eh? Well yes objectively that is cheating.

If you are going to do it you will have to accept your partner may cheat as well, and also be excellent at never getting caught and covering all tracks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Come on Jaylock expected better from you here. You know it is cheating.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you are asking if cheating is cheating? At least put some effort into your question.

Cheating is cheating. Plus "flings" lead to STDs in committed relationships. I'd rather skip the whole STD deal thank you.

Deleted
    nope, thats the definition of cheating i think...

10+ Year Old Account
    lol what. cheating is cheating is cheating.

if you cheat you're scummy.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    no, sorry I don't cheat at all

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    So you are asking if cheating is cheating? At least put some effort into your question.
    ^ This.

It's not even a question - if you aren't in an open relationship - if your partner doesn't approve - then you are cheating: cut and dry.

Don't be a coward, if you really need to do it - talk to your partner beforehand and get their consent.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

You would be a piece of shit. If you wanna fuck other girls, at least grow a big enough pair to tell the person whom you have committed a relationship with your intentions. If your girlfriend is somehow ok with you having no loyalty at all in your relationship, then go for it.

Its 100% cheating and wrong, unless your significant other is okay with it.

Deleted
    No, cheating is wrong. It's one thing to be in an open relationship where both partners agree and know that they are allowed to other sexual encounters and another to have 2 committed partners of which one cheats on the other with a coworker.
    In the first case it's ok as everyone knows and agrees, in the second case the cheating person is a piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post

Yes its cheating, and yes your a awfule person if you do it while in a committed relationship

7+ Year Old Account
    That's exactly what cheating is.
    Wanna fuck someone else, and your partner isn't into the whole "Lets sleep with who we please" (Would you like if she was getting dicked down from other dudes when she needed something "new"?), then break up and then screw someone else.

You'd be doing your partner a favour, instead of cheating.

Even if it is an open relationship it's still cheating. If he/she is alright and doesn't care then it is what it is. If they don't and you do it, it is what it is.

You're beating around the bush here, phrase your question like this..."my g/f b/f would be PISSED if I did this, but would you guys do it?" "Have any of you done something like that, would you still do it again?"
    *Official Ryg Tweet on Patch Notes Hype Train Passenger* -Never Forget

7+ Year Old Account
    I've never cheated on a girl. It's just scummy as hell. Now, I've broken it off with someone because I was intending to go elsewhere, but notice: I broke it off first.

" I may be a bastard, but I'm not a fcking bastard." ----- George Clooney, From Dusk Till Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by fredsterr View Post
    Even if it is an open relationship it's still cheating. If he/she is alright and doesn't care then it is what it is. If they don't and you do it, it is what it is.
    Depends on the nature of the open relationship, though I think most are more, "you can have 1 night stands with random people, use protection," and not so much, "you can sleep with someone you have feelings for repeatedly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    ^ This.

It's not even a question - if you aren't in an open relationship - if your partner doesn't approve - then you are cheating: cut and dry.

Don't be a coward, if you really need to do it - talk to your partner beforehand and get their consent.
    I assume it is the lead in to a gotcha statment from Jaylock at some point, e.g. if cheating is cheating, then that proves that abortion is murder, or some such random leap in logic.