Plz halp me m8s!!!!!!!!1

Well, hey there everyone! I'd like to have some tips because I want to make a YT WoW channel, but I'm not an expert, soooo, all tips are appreciated!

Sig and avatar by Winter Blossom

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Detheroc QuelThalas View Post
    Well, hey there everyone! I'd like to have some tips because I want to make a YT WoW channel, but I'm not an expert, soooo, all tips are appreciated!
    Make a youtube channel (its free), download Fraps or a similar program (I prefer Bandicam), edit using windows movie maker or something similar, upload to youtube, get ignored because there are thousands of people that have been doing this for a lot longer than you and have more followers.

Also WoW is pretty fucking boring to watch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Do you have tits? Do you have a camera? Those help.....like a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

1. Try to think of a way to differentiate yourself from everyone else who has a WoW Youtube channel.
    2. Maybe consider choosing a different game for now, like Overwatch...hype is high considering it just rolled out, WoW is in that lull period between expansions. Legion will be out soon enough

You need to have a British or Australian accent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Do you have tits? Do you have a camera? Those help.....like a lot.

Haha!

Seriosuly though. Try find "your thing". What would make you more special than the 100000 other WoW channels? Find it and you will do just fine

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Get breast impants, where tight shirts, show a lot of cleavage. I'll be rooting for you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Get breast impants, where tight shirts, show a lot of cleavage. I'll be rooting for you
    I'll be watching you.

Fixed ;D

Find a niche that isn't being catered to, that you think you could serve well, and make that your home. Do whatever you think will make you stand out & unique compared to aaaaall of the other WoW channels out there, and you'll succeed as long as you have a strong work ethic and consistently put out good content. Good luck!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard this saying that seems to be true regarding how to be a successful business and I believe it to be true for this case too.

"You either need to do something no one else is doing or you need to do it better."

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Haha!

Seriosuly though. Try find "your thing". What would make you more special than the 100000 other WoW channels? Find it and you will do just fine
    Bigger tits is my guess... oh and you need to be absolutely clueless, so all the males can come to your rescue and tell you how the game works. And you definitely should never ever put the game on the big cam. Instead do the reverse and put the game in the small window and your tits.. erm, your face in the big window. Nobody tunes in to boob girls to watch the actual game. If we wanted that, we'd watch pros do their thing, not random Twitchers. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Do you know at all what you want to do beyond making WoW related content? If not, figure that out.