What a headache. Finding another game to Play and the long wait for Catalyst.

I pre ordered Mirror's Edge catalyst October 15th 2015. It was delayed Twice. Its the only game I have wanted since it was announced. The wait has been brutal made worse by my lack of interest in other games.

So I quit wow for the millionth time back in January of 2016. Since then I have only played Defiance F2P got bored after 20 hours, Counter Strike an old standby and that is pretty much it oh and I tried heroes of the storm which I got completely bored of after about a dozen rounds.

I got a friend to buy csgo but the game crashes for him when the map changes. He has a beast PC and hes tried reinstalling the game, his display driver and Windows to no avail. I have no one else I know from real life that is remotely interested in playing it. This one friend also doesn't like the game that much because hes terrible at it. I'm terrible as well just considerably not as bad because I played source off and on from 2011-2014 and then Csgo off and on I just have more experience.

This same friend thinks im made of money which Im not and wants me to buy Overwatch and Doom. I have zero interest in either games. I like FPS or at least I thought I did because I use to play plenty of Halo. I am badly craving halo for PC to make a come back (make it happen microsoft).

everyone I know is playing overwatch or nothing at all right now.

I wisely passed on the division I almost went in with 2 friends on splitting the price of a 4 pack of the game 3 ways.

Id like to buy fallout 4 but for much much less than what they are asking for. Wouldn't be smart to buy it at a high price because I hated absolutely hated Fallout 3 and new vegas and I am sure it retains some similarity to those previous titles. It does look better though and looks like it has great mods for the PC version. It would pass the time. Would buy if it were discounted + the Expansion.

I canceled my pre order for Legion. Can't see myself playing it. Warlord's was a massive disappointment and I think I just outgrew wow. Wow will always at its core be about grinding which I am tired of I just want to log on and play without worrying about what level I am, how much gold I have or what my gear is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice blog mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletal Sorcerer View Post
    mindless rambling
    umm okay there

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good to know.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!