3 2.88%

3 2.88%

7 6.73%

4 3.85%

37 35.58%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Lmao looking at the poll the only thing I can think at is:

I would rather say

Deleted
    7/10. I liked him as a character. He was always a supporter of Thrall before he left, then he started going against Garrosh but went covered after his initial outburst. Garrosh still caught it and tried to murder him so Vol'jin went and learned a lesson on humility then returned to battle Garrosh by uniting the Horde races and having the Alliance join him too. He won and became warchief.

Now, the problem is that since he became watchief he's done jack shit. He doesn't do anything, even his commanders seem to try and take power into their hands due to how weak he is... that made no sense, so decreases the note. Also, a huge chunk of his story is in a book and can't be found out in any way in-game. That sucks. It's not the level of Varian, which, for people who had not followed the comic, he literally poofed into existance one day, but still, it's quite bad for Vol'jin.

I nominate Falstad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I nominate Garrosh Hellscream.

Lmao looking at the poll the only thing I can think at is:

I Actually find the number of people voting more interesting than the results.

Like how Sylvanas got 93 people out to vote, meanwhile Prestor only got 20.
    Last edited by Melsiren; 2016-05-28 at 06:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsiren View Post
    I Actually find the number of people voting more interesting than the results.
    Indeed. You can determine a certain level of investment, be it for fanboying, hating or drawing interest for whatever reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    damn, da darkspear head is not gonna get high in ranking.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    Not only that, but we aren't even half way in and he already got voted more than Anub'arak in total.

Generally Friday doesn't hold much voting. Daval Prestor literally got 20 votes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    I'm fine with that, the mere evolution of the poll is worth the ticket.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm fine with that, the mere evolution of the poll is worth the ticket.
    Rise of the rank-king
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The moment you realise that despite having high amount of voting people vol'jin has least amount of 10 (he is tied with rok'han tho) - feels bad man. Even med'an and lilian voss had more.

I think that this concludes that he is a real shitty character. I mean seriously this is like cyberbullying. Noone likes him. Even his waifu pillow.

Deleted
    The moment you realise that despite having high amount of voting people vol'jin has least amount of 10 (he is tied with rok'han tho) - feels bad man. Even med'an and lilian voss had more.

I think that this concludes that he is a real shitty character. I mean seriously this is like cyberbullying. Noone likes him. Even his waifu pillow.
    To be fair, most of the 10s in Med'an were from trolls and so does most of the 1s here. Let's face it; it would be too easy for anyone to vote 10 times just to troll from 10 different accounts, but seeing how this is a game for fun and there is no way to control that, I am not forcing people in a rule of the likes of "explain why objectively or your vote doesn't count."

I may be an easy going person, but I am far from stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    To be fair, most of the 10s in Med'an were from trolls and so does most of the 1s here. Let's face it; it would be too easy for anyone to vote 10 times just to troll from 10 different accounts, but seeing how this is a game for fun and there is no way to control that, I am not forcing people in a rule of the likes of "explain why objectively or your vote doesn't count."

What can I say.

Deleted
    What can I say.

I voted the guy 5, and I have very lax standards. Besides, dragonscale mate; trigger-proof!

10+ Year Old Account

I really doubt people would make extra accounts for that. Plus isn't it against forum rules ?

Deleted
    I really doubt people would make extra accounts for that. Plus isn't it against forum rules ?
    Not sure to be honest, as I said I have no proof, and mind you even if I did, who cares? I really like this game and what it brings in its current form, thanks to all of you folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, there's people here who actively fake their own identities behind multiple accounts, pretending to be different people when is the same exact person behind. I could mention a couple of examples on this forum but there are some that are tacitly well known so better if I leave it be.

Point is, compared to that voting on the same poll with different accounts is no deal. Even assuming that to actually be against the rules, there's no way to control anything anyway. I'm not saying this here is such case or is any other poll thread, but doing something like that is totally feasible and it doesn't require much effort either, assuming someone is willing to do something like that.

Deleted
    @Zulkhan basically nailed it. And despite, again, who cares? You guys are having fun it seems, so I keep running it for you!

I will take this chance to thank you all for making this game as fun as it is; it wouldn't even exist without your support and engagement, and to be honest it did contribute into both allowing me to meet awesome people, and making the current content draught ingame much more tolerable. Tomorrow is our first month in. It has been a real blast!
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-05-28 at 11:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will take this chance to thank you all for making this game as fun as it is; it wouldn't even exist without your support abd engagement, and to be honest it did contribute into both allowing me to meet awesome people, and making the current content draught ingame much more tolerable. Tomorrow is our first month in. It has been a real blast!
    I must say, I don't have the time to follow through long lore discussions lately and these threads fits better in my current schedule. So you have my thanks too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Worst Warchief. Rated 1/10 for the horribly forced characterization that came about once (presumably) Blizzard decided that he, of all people, should be made Warchief.

He's a horribly incompetent individual. His list of accomplishments are either underwhelming, or actually accomplished by someone else.

I've been over these arguments a hundred times. We all know why he deserves to be rated that low.
    None of the racial leaders deserved to be warchief after SoO. They all suck in their own unique ways. Should have went back to Thrall so we can end this nonsense warchief shit.

- - - Updated - - -

@Zulkhan basically nailed it. And despite, again, who cares? You guys are having fun it seems, so I keep running it for you!

I will take this chance to thank you all for making this game as fun as it is; it wouldn't even exist without your support and engagement, and to be honest it did contribute into both allowing me to meet awesome people, and making the current content draught ingame much more tolerable. Tomorrow is our first month in. It has been a real blast!
    At first I thought the idea would be really spammy, but I'm liking these. You did a good thing taking initiative on this, well done. Lore forum has been a lot busier it seems.

6/10
    I like him, but I liked him more before. Can't really put my finger on as to why. Too bad I missed the Anu'barak day, would've been an 8 or 9 from me

I nominate Tyrande!

EDIT: Saw that Tyrande will already qualify. I therefore nominate Darion Mograine instead.
    Last edited by Sinraye; 2016-05-29 at 12:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know i really think that people are too harsh to vol'jin. He has some redeeming qualities. I think that this song sums the best, everything vol'jin represented and stood for. In the end, he was a real hero we never deserved.