Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because the Man'ari are lieutenants among the Legion. And Draenei do not want anything to do with fel or demons or any of that. It ruined their planet and every other planet they go to. Why would they want to side along something like that?

EDIT: i saw another person say "maybe for horde". The whole idea of ANY playable faction siding with someone who is/was a high-ranking member of the Legion is laughable.
    Last edited by Paragas; 2016-06-04 at 03:48 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    no subraces on wow, until blizzard talks "yea we heard u guys, now we have subraces" lol

should be a nice alternative than make new races on both factions in the next expansion...

Man'ari would be inconvenient as a playable race since you cannot be ressurected after you die but have to wait for your body to reform in the Twisted Nether.

Stood in the Fire Chromeshellking's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Varmathris did the same thing "oh no you beat me I promise to be good and be your servant if you let me live!"

Bingo bango.

I mean maybe one day they could implement a anti hero class that sides with the legion and is hated by both horde and alliance. And you do the side of the legion lore to get their imput. But that likely won't happen.
    Last edited by Chromeshellking; 2016-06-05 at 07:05 AM.

Why would we trust them? Demons are well known for pretending to be on our side before stabbing us in the back.