Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Do you love your sibling?

You should. No one will ever have your back like your bro/sis. you probably have some fucked up scenario built in your head when you read thread top, you really need to stop and reallize you only have your family and not your friends you built up over the years. I'm sure they are awesome, but they won't have your back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    You should. No one will ever have your back like your bro/sis. you probably have some fucked up scenario built in your head when you read thread top, you really need to stop and reallize you only have your family and not your friends you built up over the years. I'm sure they are awesome, but they won't have your back.
    My friends have my back. If you feel that yours don't maybe you need to rethink whether those are the people you should hang with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I hate mine.

"Love" is a strong word...
    I... "Tolerate" my siblings.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't spoken to my half brother in almost 2 years now. I'm closer to my friends than I ever will be to my brother and I really couldn't care less what happens to him.

Yep, my younger sibling is my best friend. No questions asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Are you a 14 year old rebel wearing a Che Guevara shirt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hah...I trust some of my friends much MUCH more than most of my family...hell I can rely more on some of my internet friends than most of my family. (key word is most...not all)

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not close with my siblings. I think in my entire 24 years of existence I have never had a conversation with my older sister a single time ever.

Would still help if she needed it for whatever reason and I assume she would for me as well, because family.

10+ Year Old Account
    Single child here, my sibling is the worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Hah...I trust some of my friends much MUCH more than most of my family...hell I can rely more on some of my internet friends than most of my family. (key word is most...not all)

someone gets it.

For their flaws they're the people I trust the most in life. I'm not a perfect guy either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    For their flaws they're the people I trust the most in life. I'm not a perfect guy either.
    i love that.

10+ Year Old Account
    More than legally allowable

I'm a triplet and we are incredibly close.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Single child here, my sibling is the worst.
    You would love it or hate it, but siblings are an experience you should not miss.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is 6 of us in all, we don't get along all together and we kinda cliquish but growing up where I'm from you learn very early that you gotta have their back.We been through so much bad shit together that we know when one of us need help the rest will come running no matter how we felt about some meaningless disagreements we had with each other before. I love my brothers and sisters unconditionally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I'm sure they are awesome, but they won't have your back.
    more pretentious bullshit from one of the Jays. I have 2 brothers one is an alcoholic who has spit in our faces every time we try and get him help. So, I want nothing to do with him. The other I get along with well and would do whatever I can to help him. However if I was in a jam my best friend has come to my aid where my brothers would not.

I don't necessarily agree one's siblings will be more supportive than non-siblings by just biology.

Family is quite nice though. I love my family personally. Very close to my siblings.

I haven't spoken to my sister in maybe 10 years and I never plan to. she can rot for all I care.

7+ Year Old Account
    well, my brother, mr.Imtoocoolforhelpandsupport sits in prison for the next 1,5 - 2 years because the shithead tried to rob a store, he had debts up to 5k€
    but i still like him, he helped me a lot, he introduced me to wow, build my pc, bought me all i needed.
    im still angry tho, not because the store or shit, but because now i have my mom crying every 3 days.

Formerly known as Arafal