Thread: grumble grumble

grumble grumble

1) I get a gold medal with 3 kills which if i'm told correctly, means i have the highest kill count. for the entire game. Get flanked the minute you step out of the spawn room, that is just frustrating/hilarious/rage inducing all in one.

2) team mates who are sitting ducks, refuse to change heroes, dont read chat, just playing it like a freaking FFA deathmatch.

3) constantly joining losing games. OR constantly joining games with team mates who are the above, like seriously WTF?!?!

I love this game but damn i need to get this off my chest, feel so much better now.

15+ Year Old Account
    On first one there are different types of kills that you can get meaning you can win with three sure, but that doesn't mean that everyone else killed less than three.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrair View Post
    1) I get a gold medal with 3 kills which if i'm told correctly, means i have the highest kill count. for the entire game. Get flanked the minute you step out of the spawn room, that is just frustrating/hilarious/rage inducing all in one.

2) team mates who are sitting ducks, refuse to change heroes, dont read chat, just playing it like a freaking FFA deathmatch.

3) constantly joining losing games. OR constantly joining games with team mates who are the above, like seriously WTF?!?!

I love this game but damn i need to get this off my chest, feel so much better now.
    Play with premades instead that actually listen to your suggestions?

Working wonders for me.

its stuff like this which is why i joined a clan

Join the army dude.....Same here.

- People getting play of the games for killing 2 people in a row. While being on my winston killing a whole team. and pushing the payload solo over the last point. AND having most objective team AND most kills on my team. And still no play of the game etc..

- standard CoD players who do not chance hero's and play indeed like a ffa.

- clearing a point of enemy's killing 5 of them and dying in the progress. while the rest of the team deals with 1 hero. but non of them go to the objective.

- getting hard countered team mates but they still play there main hero...sigh.

My friends are not FPS people sadly.

Ranting helped though, I don't really care anymore about the game, just now we were getting wrecked in that egypt map by bastion/reinhardt and a roaming junkrat/pharah.

Last 30secs I decided to try Tracer, a hero i didnt practice with and managed to get behind bastion, i died but it rattled him enough to switch positions and my team somehow pushed up. By some miracle, we pushed up with no resistance and won the game.

It's nice when a group of strangers somehow "click", i love that feeling.