Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Legendaries apparently are obtainable in beta.

A guildie just got a legendary today. Anyone else obtained one ?

Last edited by Ustabil; 2016-06-04 at 09:44 PM.

Drool. Not only will that still be powerful by stats alone in mythic it will rock hard in lower difficulties.

Yeah several people i saw get it in last couple of days. One from world boss, one from a normal dungeon, etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    why are you censoring them btw e.o? its the beta, and i dont really see exactly why...

but yeah they were buyable in the end of alpha, i guess they are testing the drop rate for the legendaries now
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Rikhart View Post
    Yeah several people i saw get it in last couple of days. One from world boss, one from a normal dungeon, etc.
    What can they drop from a dungeon?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kimao93 View Post
    What can they drop from a dungeon?
    iirc they can drop from any High level content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    why are you censoring them btw e.o? its the beta, and i dont really see exactly why...

but yeah they were buyable in the end of alpha, i guess they are testing the drop rate for the legendaries now
    Yes they was. I always imagined they would drop from different places - like the text on gloves for arms warriors hinted, that it dropped from VoA..
    I thought it would be cool that it just wasn't random dropped...

10+ Year Old Account
    Would that item even be good in the second tier though?

Deleted
    Why is it 895 and not 900?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Why is it 895 and not 900?
    Because 7.1 will bring a massive questline to upgrade the legendarys to the new mythic iLevel

Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    Drool. Not only will that still be powerful by stats alone in mythic it will rock hard in lower difficulties.
    Just to make you drool a little less - it won't be anything in mythic for a while, for Legendaries will be disabled in Mythic raids at first (and I suspect in Mythic+ dungeons too, although it wasn't specifically stated by blues)

Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    Just to make you drool a little less - it won't be anything in mythic for a while, for Legendaries will be disabled in Mythic raids at first (and I suspect in Mythic+ dungeons too, although it wasn't specifically stated by blues)
    Doh, forgot about that. Was mentioned about a year ago. Glad devs are sticking with that.

They dont seem to rare. Several guildies gotten some now. I can see that the Avg player will get at least 1 legendary quite early (before raid opens) if the droprate will be the same.

In the past week of beta and loads of leveling and loads of dungeons and being the guild master of a rather decently sized beta guild, only one person in my surroundings has gotten a legendary so far (about 30 min ago)

They seem really rare as far as I can tell

They got activated last build so thats aprox 3/4 days. And in that time our guild have gotten 5 as i know off.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargnagel View Post
    Because 7.1 will bring a massive questline to upgrade the legendarys to the new mythic iLevel
    Is this a joke or you being serious? I haven't seen any info on this anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can get them by completing emissary quest too (4x world quests done), from a lockbox you get.

But before everyone freaks out - they are not raining from the sky exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Truth be told, it's probably true. Mythic Nighthold will have a higher ilvl than this so either they will need to be bumped up in ilvl or there will be quests to do so.
    Yeah, beyond that, these legendaries are suppose to scale up in ilvl throughout the entire expansion. I'd be surprised if they instantly scale up when a new raid is out, my bet is that we end up with something similar to "crystallized fel" that upgrades them in increments.

Yummy! Fuck raiders, this is actually fun and exciting for everyone else. Love it!

Deleted
    I just hope there are some ways of making the drop rate higher with very hard to get profession or raiding quest stuff so people who are unlucky can target one and after a few months of doing a certain quest or profession they can get one reliably IMO