Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Why is their poop green?

Deleted
    I call bullshit on some of them.

Well I can honestly say as a Georgian, I've never contemplated sore nipples, nor had them now that I think about it.

Now my wife might have googled that after a uh, rough night in bed.... *waggles eyebrows*

Texas women seem really confused about their sexuality

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I call bullshit on some of them.
    I doubt it. If you read the OP it basically explains that they essentially checked the stats on the 50 silly questions shown and found which state googled each question the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Alaska's is actually pretty sensible.
    As an alaskan yeah what i was thinking. I am not embarassed. Also might depend on the time of year too alaska has a VERY big salmon season when probably about 20-40% of the state at least goes fishing for it.

I also like haiwaiis Something about being away from the contiguous us seems to help out lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    As an alaskan yeah what i was thinking. I am not embarassed. Also might depend on the time of year too alaska has a VERY big salmon season when probably about 20-40% of the state at least goes fishing for it.

I also like haiwaiis Something about being away from the contiguous us seems to help out lol
    Yeah I thought that too, it's a good question. Lots of different things go into smoking, wood type etc.

The California one is fucking hilarious.