Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Because they might, *shocker*, like it?

Do we really need dozens of new posts about it being good or bad? Just make a megathread please.

Why are people forming their own opinions based on what strangers think, and then attacking the movie with that as base?

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    I enjoyed Batman v Superman but the critics trahed it like its the worst comicbook movie ever made.
    Was it the best movie? nope, was it as bad like the critics told us hell no!

I have seen reviewers that clearly have not seen the movie trash it because the source material is a videogame so it has to fail.
    And because i seen these reviews i am more on these defensive part then the critic part because i see some stuff around that are incorrect facts.

I will see the movie next week and i will make up my own mind but i will atleast give it a fair shot and no i dont expect LotR or GoT product because that is totally unrealistic.
    When its better then Mortal combat then i will consider it good and the best videogame movie to date and that is where by bar is atm.
    What you dont understand is that your opinion is in the minority and anecdotal.

Me and 10 other buddies also watched BvS, and it was the biggest piece of trash I have ever seen.

The only difference between your opinion and mine, is that mine is in the majority.
    Chronomancer Club

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Because we know, blizzard will build legacy server with the cash from the movie! /s
    That is where the bad opinions are from, a movie instead of legacy servers. (Was a joke, btw).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The title might seem that way, but if you read the original post, you'd see that's not what I'm implying at all. So as you were assuming me of making a hate thread and that I was hating on it without even seeing it, which you didn't know if I have ot not, you were basically doing the same thing you were accusing me of. You were writing me off as another hate thread without even looking into it. Ya know like how I'm writing off the movie without seeing it? Maybe try not being such a hypocrite next time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Because they might, *shocker*, like it?

Do we really need dozens of new posts about it being good or bad? Just make a megathread please.
    *le gasp* I liked it.. Suddenly I'm a sheep for liking a movie.. There is a megathread for the WoW movie, in the movie section.. People just can't accept it..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    That is where the bad opinions are from, a movie instead of legacy servers. (Was a joke, btw).
    I FULLY agree with you! Don't forget, the stupid movie cost us at least seven raid tiers! (Joking too.)

Watch it then judge it. And with watch it I dont mean "watch the 720x380 cancer quality russian language cam ripp" as some people did and then complained about the blurry backgrounds o_O.

Fanboys will be fanboys. People defend WoD, that tells you everything...

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I just want a damn Warcraft movie that looks and feels like a Warcraft movie. If even the people condemning it describe it so, I am sure I will be satisfied.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a few existing Warcraft movie threads, post in those instead of opening a new thread just for your opinion. Closing this.

CLOSED.