Why do hollywood, insist on ruining movies with post production 3D.

So

I just came back from watching Warcraft in Imax 3D.
    I picked 3D, because the imax screen is 150m2 larger than the screen used for the 2D showing..

Boy was that a stupid move, I normally stay away from any movie where the 3D is added post production.
    But because of the huge difference in the screen used, I picked 3D... don't.. Don't do that..

Now, my question is..

WHY are hollywood so set on fucking up everything they make?
    Why would anyone, make an awesome movie, just to put it through post production 3D, which suddenly turn the entire movie into a piece of out of focus crap. There shouldn't even be such an option, people that don't know better, shouldn't be tricked into seing a 3D movie, where most of it is gonna be so blurred, you won't know what is going on.

Last movie I saw in 3D, was The Hobbit. It wasn't blurry at all, it was sooo worth seing in 3D.. but Warcraft.. what a load of crap.

EDIT: To have something about the actual movie, I loved it, what I could see of it anyway. Looking forward to rewatching it when it comes on DvD.
    Last edited by Quibble; 2016-05-29 at 05:36 PM.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

wth is with that comma lol...
    Anyway, they do it because they have data that suggests thats what sells.
    Your opinion doesn't matter to them, otherwise they wouldn't be doing it.
    "hollywood" makes a LOT of money. They know what they are doing.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to discuss the Warcraft movie, 3D or otherwise, there are threads for that.

If you want to discuss 3D in movies as a more general thing there's a different forum for that.

Closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."