Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    So because he's from Germany that dismisses everything ?
    Yep.

The Germans are Anti-British. This is a fact. The EU is another way for the Germans to control Europe. Why else is it all in Brussels?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Haha, you wish I was. In fact, I'm very much pro British, that's why this vote is pissing me off so much.
    That's a hilarious lie.

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-06-23 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    I bet this alt account you are using is going the same way as your regular account.
    Hmm, whose account is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Berserker View Post
    So it needs to be approved by people appointed by the EU itself.

So it's literally not democratic in the slightest.
    EU Parliament is voted by the people in Europe, the European citizens.

Yes, mate, that means YOU in particular. Directly.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Ever heard of this useful skill called reading? Try to learn it, it will make you look less... you.
    You make zero arguments. All you do is say "EU is good because... it's the EU"

They were forced. Just like how soon we'll need to join the EU army or the Euro because the EU wants them.
    Hmm, you're giving up any pretense of rational discussion by now, aren't you?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're NOT informed about shit and you assume you're argument is logical.

'nuff said, I wonder why you even get a vote.
    How am I not informed? It is part of my job to know how legislation affects the economy, because I deal in international risk. You have not presented any coherent arguments, all you have done is present misconceptions and emotion.

You make zero arguments. All you do is say "EU is good because... it's the EU"
    Yes, because I totally haven't explained how your beloved Sargon of Akkad missed or misrepresented some important details of EU legislative process. Seriously, learn to read, this is embarrassing. Does your kind have no shame?
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Hmm, you're giving up any pretense of rational discussion by now, aren't you?
    You didn't have it to begin with.

You proved your Anti-British sentiment.

I never had to register for shit because I am not some kind of Immigrant child. So I guess that's fine by me.
    You have to register if you change your address or name, for instance. But how would you know anyway, living in your mummy's basement.

You do realize that Brussels isn't in Germany right?
    It's in the pocket of the Germans.

You didn't have it to begin with.

You proved your Anti-British sentiment.
    By virtue of being German? You've lost it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    We appoint MEPs.

Hardly anybody in Britain ever actually ever votes in European elections, but we can if we want to.
    A strict representative democracy without referendums has some huge flaws. Once elected the politicians can do whatever they want (in legal boundries) even completely against the will of their voters.

We have seen this in Germany last year. Merkel was always against mass migration and said 2 years ago that multi culturalism has failed. And yet shit hit the fan completely unctrolled back in september.
    To this day there are still hundreds of migrants crossing our borders. 700k are expected this year and this is without family reunion.

Deleted
    And I as a common working class schmoe never had to go through that.

So I guess it's to blame the EU hid half of the choices under untold bureaucracy like they always do.
    I'm working class as well. It speaks volumes of your attitude when your response to a new complication that arises is 'Must be the EU's fault.'

There is no evidence this 'bureaucracy' was implemented by the EU or that it was even 'untold.'

Cause it wasn't untold. It was told. Really loud. A lot. By a lot of people. So loud that we all went out and registered to vote.

Deleted
    Thinking your vote matters, heh.

Deleted
    You do realize that Brussels isn't in Germany right?
    You realize that Germany/Merkel has the biggest influence of all politicians in the EU right?

Look at Greece and how it went down.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see we are still throwing peanuts to the monkey, dance monkey dance!

I do find it amusing people actually believe that there will be no repercussions, just to remove all their first gained benefits over other member state i want them out. As for full control of borders regarding immigration, yes the UK can do that if the UK plans to isolate themselves completely and become fully self sustainable with no export or import from other nations, especially not the EU, China, USA and other G8's will have other requests tied to a trade deal, which again the UK on its own won't be able to do much against.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    By virtue of being German? You've lost it.
    Yep. It's pretty easy to understand really.

Ah yes.

It's a shame Germany and France are the root cause of the Anti-UK sentiment. And yes, I think we as a bigger contributor should have more clout.

Why should Spain, Poland or greece get any say in the matter when their countries are withered fractured and poor? the EU is a trade agreement first, let those who can actually trade speak.
    Spain is 14th largest economy in the world (6th in Europe). Poland is 25th (10th in Europe).

And here we go Mehrunes also showing me exactly what I mean.

The EU is there to protect and projects Germany's interests. Hence why they are anti-UK.
    Because... Germany still wants to conquer Britain? Is that what you're thinking? lol

You do realise that Germany and the UK pretty much align on most major bullet points that are up for discussion in the EU, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lanana View Post
    Thinking your vote matters, heh.
    It's a referendum in a democracy. It's the ONLY time individual votes always matter.