15+ Year Old Account
    Right I have to force myself to go to bed, going to dread waking up and checking to see which has won. Please let remain win

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Liverpool votes in, this pretty much means Manchester has to vote out, right?
    Mcr will most probably be in also, but more so by about 5% would be my guess(not entirely sure how the boundaries are exactly split in Mcr now)

Once areas like Kent and the Tory stronghold votes come in leave will increase dramatically but I can see remain winning by 2~3% overall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    Why do you think that happened? Greece and others had been losing money. Include the corruption and hiding the true economy. Only ones getting money are France and Germany to my understanding. They suck everyone else dry.
    Wrong.

France, Greece and the UK knew about the Greece mess, Belgium and the Netherlands found irregularities in the Greek finances and asked for an investigation, which the 3 biggest EU countries veto'd, due to recent investments into Greece. Them not entering the EU would have made those investments worthless. Though I'm fairly sure nobody in the EU expected it would be this bad, so essentially your country was equally as responsible as France and Germany for the Greek fiasco.

Not to mention, the UK gets money too. You obviously don't get back what you put in, there's a few countries that do, but they are small economies, and they couldn't possibly finance the entire system. Not to mention, the EU attracts global investments.

The UK received 650 billion foreign investments because of the EU in the last 10 years. Now take standard taxes on that, that means the government itself earned around 180 billion of that in taxes. Let's say the EU costs 18 billion euros per year (the highest UK contribution) then it would already break even, and this does not include the average of 5 to 7 billion euros they get back from the EU every year.

Deleted
    Wouldn't it make more sense if Scotland is a majority of the reason for us staying, that they go for independence and join the EU themselves while the rest of the UK leave?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    If they loose I assume they will say something along the lines of:

"Well guys, looks like everyone else voted to remain. I will do the rational thing (and reevaluate my position) and assume that they have been manipulated by the evil globalists."
    With fraud proven to have happened before and the stakes this high, why wouldn't anyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Castle Point". That is an awesome sounding place to live. I bet it's full of old people though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Relevant:
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Everyone here is saying remain will win. I don't know.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    Wouldn't it make more sense if Scotland is a majority of the reason for us staying, that they go for independence and join the EU themselves while the rest of the UK leave?
    If UK votes leave, I wouldn't put a new Scotland referendum past the realm of possibility. WOuld be hilarious to see Scotland voting to remain in the UK, Uk wanting to leave the EU, Scotland voting to leave the UK and then joining EU :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Consternation View Post
    Its uncertainty, thats how currencies work mate.
    Yeah, I know. But its exciting to see, its like a rollercoaster of emotions.

Deleted
    Ludicrously close. 8k voters in it at nearly 8 million votes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Yeah diversity of opinion, as opposed to one side getting shouted down.
    That's exactly what polarization is not, diversity of opinion means to have several different points of view, not just 2 extrem points of view that are polar from each other. polarization has nothing to do with balance.

Guys, its a leave, #leave won
    Remain has exhausted all of their big gun areas and cities, down south all votes will be LEAVE , outside London.
    So, my guess is a 56% leave at the end
    Scotland voted , but wont be enough ( not alot of population there)
    Apply for visa, sell ur pounds...
    Sadly, tomorrow mornign the rx 480 will be 10% more expensive for UK citizens becaus pound is crashing BADLY

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    If UK votes leave, I wouldn't put a new Scotland referendum past the realm of possibility. WOuld be hilarious to see Scotland voting to remain in the UK, Uk wanting to leave the EU, Scotland voting to leave the UK and then joining EU :P
    Scotland won't rejoin the EU. The EU will find a way around it to say Scotland never left in this way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikkof View Post
    Remain has exhausted all of their big gun areas and cities, down south all votes will be LEAVE , outside London.
    Sadly, tomorrow mornign the rx 480 will be 10% more expensive for UK citizens becaus pound is crashing BADLY
    None of them is reaching 56%. It will be difference of 1-2 percent at most.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikkof View Post
    There are a LOT of London votes to come. And surprises popping up here and there - don't think Manchester has been counted yet either.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iQ Superi0r View Post
    That's exactly what polarization is not, diversity of opinion means to have several different points of view, not just 2 extrem points of view that are polar from each other. polarization has nothing to do with balance.
    They all have the same opinion except for Ukip.

Did anyone just see the size of Glasgow's stalk on Vines map!? Phwoar. ^^

MCR as a whole will go for Brexit if you ask me....which no one did but there you have it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Scotland won't rejoin the EU. The EU will find a way around it to say Scotland never left in this way.
    They'll have to formally join, but I'm sure the EU will make it a speedy join process and it will be fun to spite the UK.