Deleted
    Damn, it's so sad for Europe and the UK.. well, Britain will be the guinea pig of EU exit. I just hope the catastrophic consequences for UK will prevent another major country exit and that EU will be saved. I'd hate to see the end of the European Union just because of some suicidal British.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -primordial View Post
    depends how far you wanna go back in to history. there were who opposed oppression in England and those who favored it in Scotland. Let us just leave it at that.
    Or you could explain what you mean.

England never conquered Scotland, we united, the Scots did their full part in the British Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    If you think any state in the United States has no taxes, then please, where is that state.
    I'm not saying that. I said hold a vote on taxes by general population and see how it goes, he said "Cali just did that and it worked out fine", which I assume means... it's a good democracy?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Sounds very controlling, arrogant and disdainful of people. People certainly make dumb choices especially those who think themselves too clever.. but you will be in for a lot of surprises if you hedge your bets on that. People may go along up to a point, some more so than others, but don't right them off like that because something makes sense to you that they don't agree with it or go along with.

it's actually quite foolish to think you know better than someone for themselves, or think yourself so much better because you regard yourself as cleverer.
    Considering that all major pro-Brexit points are regurgitated misinformed manipulation, yes, the supporters sure know better for themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    from smug elitist
    Yes that's a good description of the UK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferwyn View Post
    The main question, is why would you want to be united with Ireland in the first place? They are not exactly a strong country.
    Define "strong".

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You're reversing causality. Nobody is saying you're uneducated because you vote leave. Like a cross on the ballot instantly drops your IQ by a hundred...

What people are saying is that you're uneducated to begin with, then you voted leave in wilful ignorance... instead of educating yourself about the arguments presented and if they hold true to reality.
    First, I don't even have a say, I'm American. But Second, no people are saying you're uneducated if you vote to leave.

well looks like Germany got what they set out to do 75 years ago the control of Europe
    now it will be Germany pulling all the strings in the EU

I'm not saying that. I said hold a vote on taxes by general population and see how it goes, he said "Cali just did that and it worked out fine", which I assume means... it's a good democracy?
    I'm not saying anything against you, u said whos statement is true. Does Cali have taxes or no and i said that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    That is lower than the percentage who voted against sharing sovereignty in their previous referendum.
    Again, I doubt they will accept shared sovereignty, but a solution will be needed in the next 2 years. Gibraltar is completely dependent on Spain economically.

You may not care what happens to it, but the people living there do, and you can be sure they will do something about it if their livelihood is affected.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    First, I don't even have a say, I'm American. But Second, no people are saying you're uneducated if you vote to leave.
    I'm pretty certain my post was quite clear on what I said. If you diagree, that's fine. I actually don't understand what you're saying, it doesn't make sense. I think some crucial punctuation is missing.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Cheer up Boris. Fuck me, you'd think they're speaking from a funeral.

(inb4 "it's the UK's funeral" or similar joke)

(inb4 "well, you said it")

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Define "strong".

I could go over a lot of facts and personal experience but without living in both N.I and R.O.I like myself, you wouldn't really understand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferwyn View Post
    I could go over a lot of facts and personal experience but without living in both N.I and R.O.I like myself, you wouldn't really understand.
    I live in Ireland.

Deleted
    well looks like Germany accomplished what they set out to do 75 years ago the control of Europe
    Are you genuinely stupid or did you never end up at school???

Germany can't pull all the strings when France, UK can veto anything they want.

Get that through your thick head, if Germany does pull all the strings it's because the UK either agreed or didn't care to veto.

It's that simple.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2016-06-24 at 10:27 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I live in Ireland.
    Read all of what you quoted.....

well looks like Germany got what they set out to do 75 years ago the control of Europe
    It's posts like these that I love. I mean, partly because they're amusingly missing reality by a large margin, but they also... and this is the fun bit for me personally, they totally justify any kind of resentment I foster for uneducated people. I absolutely don't give a fuck if people tell me it's wrong to judge people on their education when I read shit like this. And I can almost feel the contempt rising in my head... :P

I see EU as a bunch of friends that want to make things run well, yes they hit hard times, first one to leave the bunch is UK, I don't want a friend like UK xD

I'm pretty certain my post was quite clear on what I said. If you diagree, that's fine. I actually don't understand what you're saying, it doesn't make sense. I think some crucial punctuation is missing.
    No, people are saying "You're uneducated if you vote to leave".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Are you genuinely stupid or did you never end up at school???

Germany can't pull all the strings when France, UK can veto anything thing want.

Get that through your thick head, if Germany does pull all the strings it's because the UK either agreed or didn't care to veto.

It's that simple.
    No. Everybody silenced poor UK. It's not like the country didn't even try to have any influence in EU politics. Ze evil Germans control the EU.