What we need to improve the world is to make sure that countries become more isolated and distrusting of each other.
    Mother pus bucket!

Not that it does matter, but will the " monarchs " say something about the situation, or will we never hear about what they " think " ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    I'm not saying anything against you, u said whos statement is true. Does Cali have taxes or no and i said that.
    Ah, I see. So basically they voted for high taxes? Surprising. I'd have expected the opposite.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    What we need to improve the world is to make sure that countries become more isolated and distrusting of each other.
    We can improve the world but the last thing we need is a world govt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferwyn View Post
    Read all of what you quoted.....
    I still don't know what you mean by "strong".

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Most people in my family are on benefits with poor education (not finished school) and that's where they are happy to remain, I work in medicine I pay my bills and my taxes when looking at my facebook wall this morning seeing their cheers of yay we have more money to spend on our NHS and then I posted https://www.facebook.com/GMB/videos/1739363339653897/ they're like response is "Oh Shit" they are now trying to sift through what they feel was the truth or a blatant lie made by greedy rich fuckers disguising themselves as responsible people all I can say is welcome to the end I'm personally looking into seriously emigrating to somewhere where I can live without the stupidity of other's thinking they "lost" their soverienty.
    That link doesn't work for me, what is it?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Ah, I see. So basically they voted for high taxes? Surprising. I'd have expected the opposite.
    Depends on how you see it. Cali is a big Democrat state. To support everything you need higher taxes.

No, people are saying "You're uneducated if you vote to leave".
    Only if you have problems with reading comprehension. I mean, the language is quite clear...

Deleted
    Stagflation possibly coming to the UK

Interesting

I am gutted to say the least. This already affects me as I am moving to the Netherlands in a few months and affects the exchange rate for me.

I did make £70 from betting on brexit (voted remain). So silver lining I guess?

Only if you have problems with reading comprehension. I mean, the language is quite clear...
    Oh really, i can go back to 20+ post and people say "I can't believe people are so uneducated bah bah bah. Why vote to leave"

Deleted
    Pfft, sources... he doesn't need sources. The EU is bad, because he said so. Just believe him, he's right. He must be! He's fucking BAIKALSAN!
    Die Polizei hat 2015 laut einem Bericht rund 15.000 Delikte mehr registriert als im Vorjahr. Täter seien häufig "reisende Banden", die immer professioneller handelten.
    http://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschla...taet-statistik

eit die Grenzkontrollen zu Polen und Tschechien im Zuge der Erweiterung des Schengen-Raums Ende 2007 fielen, haben die Fahrzeugdiebstähle erschreckend zugenommen. Die Kriminalitätsstatistik, die Innenminister Thomas de Maizière (CDU) kürzlich vorlegte, registrierte allein voriges Jahr knapp neun Prozent mehr Raubzüge als 2008, bundesweit kamen mehr als 40.000 Autos weg. Die grenznahen Bundesländer Sachsen, Brandenburg und Berlin vermelden sogar Zuwachsraten von mehr als 30 Prozent. Und in Dresden schnellten die Zahlen um satte 60 Prozent nach oben. Seither gilt Sachsens Landeshauptstadt als Deutschlands Hochburg der Autodiebe.

http://www.welt.de/motor/article8166...Autodiebe.html

What now Slant? Come at me bro I am right.

Next POTUS... someone said times look interesting? Not to me. The immediate future in global events I look forward to this year is the Olympics. That's it. For the remainder of the year, I'm probably going to focus on my immediate surroundings and ignore the world as best as I can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Yes.

Die Polizei hat 2015 laut einem Bericht rund 15.000 Delikte mehr registriert als im Vorjahr. Täter seien häufig "reisende Banden", die immer professioneller handelten.
    http://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschla...taet-statistik

eit die Grenzkontrollen zu Polen und Tschechien im Zuge der Erweiterung des Schengen-Raums Ende 2007 fielen, haben die Fahrzeugdiebstähle erschreckend zugenommen. Die Kriminalitätsstatistik, die Innenminister Thomas de Maizière (CDU) kürzlich vorlegte, registrierte allein voriges Jahr knapp neun Prozent mehr Raubzüge als 2008, bundesweit kamen mehr als 40.000 Autos weg. Die grenznahen Bundesländer Sachsen, Brandenburg und Berlin vermelden sogar Zuwachsraten von mehr als 30 Prozent. Und in Dresden schnellten die Zahlen um satte 60 Prozent nach oben. Seither gilt Sachsens Landeshauptstadt als Deutschlands Hochburg der Autodiebe.

http://www.welt.de/motor/article8166...Autodiebe.html

Theft and burglary increased dramatically since Schengen. Overall crime went down when it comes to German citizens, foreigner commit more crimes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    I am gutted to say the least. This already affects me as I am moving to the Netherlands in a few months and affects the exchange rate for me.

I did make £70 from betting on brexit (voted remain). So silver lining I guess?
    cash it in quickly before your 70 Pounds aren't worth enough to buy a bread :P

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Dammit, its in German. Oh well! Google Translator ftw xD

We can improve the world but the last thing we need is a world govt.
    Nor do we need your idea on how to improve the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strear View Post
    Not that it does matter, but will the " monarchs " say something about the situation, or will we never hear about what they " think " ?
    I doubt she will give her personal opinion, as it is a political matter.

He's in Scotland buying up more land for golf courses. lol

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    That has been the prevailing attitude on here and elsewhere: "You're only voting for Brexit because you're thick"

It's a symptom of the inability to understand that some people won't share your opinion.
    Neither other people not sharing one's opinions nor the ability to understand that do not exclude the possibility of them being thick. Not necessarily include it either of course, but when all major points of Brexit campaign are monumental bullshit and fearmongering and your average Brexit supporters dropping even below that to outright ignorance, especially on how the EU works (basing whatever little they do know on Maastricht Treaty or something) and "but muh sovereignty" the likelihood of them voting that way because they are thick is, you know, likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.