Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Oh really Trump is losing? Lets see in November. He will win unless they kill him.
    Not my fault you don't even follow US news and how Trump is losing support.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Fixed that.
    They should officially rename themselves to that. Stronger apart!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The UK is a net contributor to the EU, so someone will have to cover that and we just caused a recession - Germany is not going to dip into their pockets to help you out.

You do realise we will get to regulate ourselves as we wish, don't you? Do you actually think we will tighten regulation?
    The UK will still pay their dues except they won't have any input.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    If UK wants in on the common market they will still pay, just through the EEA. Without their rebate. Norway already pays more per capita and they only have to follow ~20% of EU legislation. UK market is more intertwined with the EU and chances are they will have to abide by more than that. And pay more. Not to mention there's at least two years of negotiations with UK still in the EU, when they'll have to pay what they currently do. Will ride out almost to the end of the current budget that way.
    That is assuming we get a deal equivalent to Norway, but the UK is in a stronger bargaining position than Norway was.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    We need to get rid of Poland. We could sell it to Belarus, they want to be like them anyways. Would put the EU budget 5 bns in the plus :P Or the budget is just euqalized and the net receivers just get less money. Polish farmers will be delighted.
    Well, Poland wants to be like Belarus, but stronk, independent and sovereign like UK. What money does Belarus even have? Oo

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    I THINK that was sarcasm
    I know :3
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Nice trolling very nice. Without UK EU will die.
    Yeah it will, whats Poland gonna do then?

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Ah yes, that well known European country, East.
    Everything changed when the East nation attacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Shouldn't a decision as significant as that require more than a slight majority vote?
    nothing is higher than people. (maybe not in countries like NK)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    That is assuming we get a deal equivalent to Norway, but the UK is in a stronger bargaining position than Norway was.
    Not anymore, there will be salty people preventing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Things will recover once trade deals are renegotiated. EU act like arrogant pricks to get UK to tow the line but they aren't that stupid to throw away a trade partner altogether. Just gotta trudge through a period of uncertainty right now.
    None of the trade deals the UK will negotiate will be as benefeicial to them as they are now, since 6 of their 7 most important trade partners are members of the EU. I don't think that the US will give UK preferential treatment after going against their will.

Sell all of Eastern Europe to Russia.
    OK, Belarus, I have my doubts, but with the way Russian economy is going they can't afford that.

Not my fault you don't even follow US news and how Trump is losing support.

They should officially rename themselves to that. Stronger apart!
    You're following main stream media. They are always wrong. How many times have they said Trump wont win anything and he has.

10+ Year Old Account
    so... how long before we get a riot? :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Next, Poland! That way this pesky European Commission won't be able to stop Kaczyński from turning the country into second Belarus!
    OFC you lunatics see überprezes everywhere, that's a sign of severe paranoia if you ask me
    not that I am surprised in any way ;]

Deleted
    OK, Belarus, I have my doubts, but with the way Russian economy is going they can't afford that.
    Russia still got plenty available to spend, far more than all other 14 former soviet states combined anyway.

Last edited by precious; 2016-06-24 at 11:56 AM.

Deleted
    Everything changed when the East nation attacked.
    Now I want to play Europa Universalis 4 with a Golden Horde Nation in Eastern Europe just called "EAST"

Scotland and Gibraltar seem to be planning brexit of their own ... but the other way around.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Yeah, but as per point one, the EU membership thing obviously wasn't as big a deal to Scotland as people thought at the time. The majority of Scotland either voted against EU membership or didn't care about it enough to vote. If Nicola tries to hold another Indyref without getting a mandate and all she has to try and convince an extra 11% is "we can rejoin the EU" when most people don't care about it then it's a very very weak campaign and could even backfire on her.
    Obviously a lot of people who voted for independence are not really the SNP kind of civic nationalists but the more anti-immigrant type. Those would've wanted Scotland to be both independent and out of the EU. Many of those who voted for Scotland to remain in the UK would've been people who also wanted the UK to remain in the EU. In the second referendum these two could potentially fall on the same side all of a sudden. Already many people who voted No to independence last time have contacted Nicola Sturgeon and said they would now vote differently. People like JK Rowling who was very much opposed to Scotland leaving the UK now tweets that a second Scottish referendum is justified. If little over half of that 10% difference change their vote this time the independence vote wins. Not really far fetched at all. But we'll see what happens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    Scotland and Gibraltar seem to be planning brexit of their own ... but the other way around.
    Gibraltar aren't planning anything, the Spaniards want Gibraltar back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not anymore, there will be salty people preventing it.
    So Ireland will have to leave the EU as well then? If there is no deal acceptable to the UK being offered, then Ireland can not stand on its own without UK trade.

You know how everyone hated the UK for playing hardball in any EU negotiations? That is not going to change.